Silence allows you to toggle your sound and system settings automatically over scheduled intervals.
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
tags: silent, silence, time, schedule, sleep, sound, mute, volume, exception, place, ringer, alarm, vibrate, mode, automatic, automatically, interval, widget, setting
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube video and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** Off-line support (for Wi-Fi only tablets) : open this app several times with the connection, you can open it without the connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
Any Tablet, Any Phone, Any Cover.
For example flip cover, Leather cover, Diary cover, Book cover etc...
- How to uninstall app :
Setting -> Security -> Device administrators -> Uncheck the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE APP AND RESTART YOUR PHONE.
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
When the phone is in silent or vibrate mode and a person calls a few times in quick succession it is probably a call that you don't want to miss. Smart Silent identifies those important or emergency calls and lets the phone ring at full volume when that person calls. This also comes in quite handy to find a misplaced phone.
Hope you find it useful.
Smart Silent Team
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
Changelog on website.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
* Especially on SGS4, a view-cover with magnets can make the compass inaccurate. Remove it right now !!
This compass is a tool to search bearings using the built-in magnetic sensors. It has 4 significant features.
1. Although you may turn the phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed.
2. The Camera's view is used for reality.
3. Metal Detector is included to verify the magnetic sensor.
4. GPS is supported.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If the compass works perfectly, it means that your sensors are perfect, too.
If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field. This app have several options to calibrate your device.
* Pro version added Features:
- True north
- Sending GPS info via SMS and Email
- Full metal detector
- Various Coordinate Types (UTM)
- Military Coordinate (MGRS, mil)
- Qibla finder, Car locator
- GPS Speedometer
- No ads, No connection
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** SEND_SMS and READ_PHONE_STATE permissions : for sending GPS information via SMS.
Download Smart WiFi Toggler today to get an ad-free version!
Download the app "App of the Day" and discover one new paid app, every day, free!
Note: After opening the app, please allow a minute or so to verify the promotion and remove the ads. If it doesn't work, try to exit the app, clear it from the "recent apps" screen and reopen it.
Smart WiFi Toggler is an application designed to control your phone's WiFi using location based rules. Its aim is to conserve battery and minimize data charges by turning WiFi off when not connected to a network, and turning it on when a known hotspot is present. It constantly learns where your hotspots are located to make its decisions.
It's a very useful application if you frequently forget to turn WiFi off when leaving a hotspot, or if you want to automatically switch from mobile data to WiFi to conserve battery whenever you're back into a hotspot.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control "auto-connect" behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- WiFi Hopper: Jump from a weak hot spot to a strong one.
- Toggle network mode on CM based ROMs.
- History, logging, and a troubleshooting screen in case you face any problems.
There is an extensive help section with the app, so be sure to check it out if you have any questions.
Hope you enjoy using Smart WiFi Toggler as much as I enjoyed building it!
Please read the below notes
Note 1: This app requires "mobile network location" access to be enabled on your device.
Note 2: Persistent mode shows a notification icon. If you don't want the icon, disable persistent mode.
Note 3: On some devices WiFi Sleep Policy causes incorrect behavior. Please set this to always keep WiFi on. To do that, go to Android Settings --\ WiFi --\ Advanced (menu).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: To determine your network location.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To check WiFi state.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check the network state.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For logging.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: For toggling WiFi.
- WAKE_LOCK: For waking the device up in scheduled mode.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To run on start-up.
- LISTEN_SIGNAL_STRENGTHS: To determine the cell signal strength.
- INTERNET: To receive ads. Yes, this app has ads!
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: To toggle the data connection.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect if there's a call in progress.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_MODE: Valid for CM ROMs only.
Want to help translate? Visit http://osmehgo.oneskyapp.com/
Keywords: intelligent, automatic, auto, wifi, wireless, wi-fi, hotspot, network, toggle, switch, 2G, 3G, battery, power, juice, conserve, drain, location, cell, gps, manager, manage
This range-finder(telemeter) measures the distance to a target by the camera perspective. The effective distance is 10m-1km. To measure the distance, you should know the height(width) of a target.
Don't worry!! Man's height is 1.7m(5.6ft), a golf flag is 7ft, a bus is 3.2m(10.5ft), a door is 2.1m(7ft). With that, we can guess the height(width) of almost everything.
If you know the airplane model, you can measure the height from the sky. For reference, Boeing 747's width is 72 meters.
Usage is simple. Input the height of the target, and touch the screen. If the target is aligned by 2 lines, get the measured distance.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (Short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (Medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (Long, perspective) : 10m-1km
Speed Gun's Usage is also easy. It can measure the speed of a moving object by touch (speedometer, velocimeter).
To measure the speed, input the closest distance to the target, and touch the screen following target. If yours is inaccurate, you can calibrate with the [Speed Calibration].
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
* Smart Tools package does NOT include what is in this app.
With the new Smart Touch function, this app offers a new way to control your TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7CNzpU5Ho
After starting this function, simply put 4 fingers on the screen and the buttons will find your fingers!
Smart TV Remote allows controlling your Samsung TV simply over the local network.
It offers the possibility to switch between channels not only by using the channel number, but by using channel icons to switch between TV channels independent from their position in the channel list. Thus, channel sorting on the TV is not needed anymore. Simply configure and sort your favorite channels on the remote.
This app was tested with different Samsung TVs (B-, C-, D- E-, and F-Series), but it could happen that some devices are not supported.
To ensure the support of such a variety of TVs, it could be that some buttons are either not working or multiple buttons have the same function.
Smart Remote offers lots of cool features which allow simply working with Samsung Smart TV functionality.
Have fun and explore other cool functions…some are hidden behind long click events, so be attentive!
Note: On Samsung B-Series TVs the app "Remote Lan Control" must be installed.
Note: On Samsung C- und D-Series TVs the function "Remote Control" in the settings must be enabled.
Note: On Samsung E- und F-Series TVs the App must be set as allowed remote application in the Allshare settings of the TV.
Note: Since it is not possible to select the HDMI sources directly, the app has implemented a workaround.
Thus, the HDMI button number does not corresponds to the HDMI number on the TV. The HDMI button number
describes the number of active HDMI devices, e.g. when having two HDMI devices, use the buttons HDMI1 and HDMI2!
Note: Check the tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqypuTe7N0
Note: The app uses Google Analytics, which can be disabled in Settings/Info! No private information is stored in the app!
Note: Smart Touch Pad works only on device which has at lease 4 point multitouch screens. On some HTC devices, the 5 point multitouch must be activated in the settings first.
We assume no liability for damages on the mobile device or the TV!
Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode.
If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.
★ Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear
★ Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear
★ Accept incoming call
★ Reject incoming call
★ Send SMS when reject call
★ Activate silent mode
★ Option to enable external speaker
★ Talk with phone to accept or reject incoming call
★ Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
★ App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
★ Quick setting Widget for wave command
Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
- You must press Turn On before use
- Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
- If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
- When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
- You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
- Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
- When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode after 3 seconds. On some device like Samsung, you must enable "Vibrate when ringing" in Sound Setting.
*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
*In my country, I can not sell app or IAP, so I must placed small banner ad to sustain the development.
PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
WRITE SETTINGS: for voice command, set vibrate mode
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner
WAKE LOCK: for auto control speaker, turn on or off screen
* App has been tested on: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, LG Optimus G, LG Nexus 4
- Don't work with some HTC device like HTC One.
- Don't work with some low-end phone because of slow reaction proximity sensor
- Dual SIM device is not support
* If you like this app and want ads free version please email me
* You can send feedback and suggestion here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44444786
* Want Smart Call Accept in your language? Join the translation project here: http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/
*If you can not uninstall: Turn off "Auto control Speaker" in Setting or use "Remove this app" from menu
Keywords:call, answer, automatic, pick up, hand free, proximity, sensor, drive, driving, busy.
With this app, you can control the shutter of your smartphone camera from a distance of up to 10 meters. When you want to be in the photo, set up the smartphone camera, place yourself in view and tap the shutter icon on your SmartWatch display and you’re in. You can also adjust basic camera settings such as flash and zoom in your SmartWatch . If you have a Smart Imaging Stand from Sony, you can use this app to steer it.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your Application tray or Home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Smart Imaging Stand
Smart App Protector(App Lock) is an App Locker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!(Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose)
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words), pattern, or gesture
✔ Detects and Takes a picture of the Intruder(after failed attempts to unlock)
✔ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
✔ Set individual passwords for each app(multiple passwords)
✔ Support a variable size pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
■ Other features
• Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
• Wi-Fi whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock 3G data
• Remote Lock by SMS keyword
• Customize the lock screen
• and Lots of More features
Smart App Protector(App Lock) is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. App Lock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS messages, and videos.
■ Pemissions description
- Directly call phone numbers & reroute outgoing calls
: for locking Outgoing Call feature(intercept outgoing calls and call again after unlock)
- Receive text messages(SMS)
: for Remote Lock feature - controll app lock service by SMS
- Read sensitive log data
: for checking running applications using log data
- Take pictures and videos & record audio
: for detecting and take a picture(video) of the instruder(unauthorized user)
- Find accounts on the device
: for checking paid license user
■ tag : app lock, app locker, app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, snapchat lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy S5, S2, S2-HD, S3, S3-mini, S4, S4-mini, S4-Zoom, S4-Active, Galaxy Win, R style, Premier, Grand, Express, Express2, Mega, Round, Golden, ACE3, Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3(7`,8`,10`), Galaxy Tab 2(10`)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Alarm, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.