This app lists hundreds of available themes to download and install. It is a better alternative to searching on the Google Play Store because you can favorite, filter, search & preview with more options. It was built with one purpose in mind: to make your life easier!
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will provide fast and friendly support.
This app has themes for CM7, CM9, CM10, AOKP, Gummy and all the ROMs that have the Theme Chooser installed! Here is a list of some features you will find in the app:
☆Filter by favorites, number of downloads, price & by developer
☆Sort by name, developer, price, market rating, download count
☆Favorite your most used themes for easy access
☆Search the library of themes (currently over 450+ themes)
☆View screenshots and details about the theme
☆Options to view the theme developer's website and email the developer
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
This theme works for any 4.2 based ROM that uses the T-mobile theme chooser. (cm10.1, aokp, aospa, pacman etc...)
This Theme is only for Xhdpi and Hdpi at the moment.
What is themed?
Play Music(widget only at the moment)
If you try to apply this theme and a compile error prompts you, Select stock theme. reboot your device, then select this theme.
If you enjoy my work, please consider the donate version of this theme.
This an update to my Classic theme for CM7 LunarUi. It now supports android 4.0+ Many things have been re-designed to be compatible with the new holo style. This theme will be worked on continuously but for now enjoy this rough Beta.
To get the dock shown using Apex launcher download this package and follow instructions: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37731839/launcher%20stuff.zip
Follow me on Twitter
This the is compatible with cm9, cm10, and cm10.1
tags: lunarui, theme chooser, ics, dark, colorful, neon, lunar, icons, miui, launcher, apex, custom, cyanogen mod, redx, r3d x
Supported screen DPI: [XHDPI][HDPI][MDPI]
Themed more than 90 icons for popular app.
If you see this error: "THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED...", RE-APPLY the default "System" theme and either reboot. Or clear cache & data of "ThemesProvider.apk" & "ThemeChooser.apk", then apply the theme.
This error: "SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE," is harmless, just ignore and select "APPLY ANYWAY."
Original wallpaper: http://winnichip.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-397870154
** Icon requests should be made via email. Thanks!
***Theme and any extension is free for all who love it. But if you want to support my development, you always can buy me a cup of coffee :) (via payal. email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
### PLEASE READ: ###
DO NOT MOVE ON SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
Several roms do not include the full theming commits of the MMS application, thus the black text on black background appearance. This is NOT a bug of the theme!
This theme is fully compatible with Official versions of CM10.1 and similar roms.
Reboot is OBLIGATORY (after theme applies)
Crystal 2 CM10 Theme is a mix of transparent textures and blueish colors. It is compatible with official CM10.1 and similar roms in HDPI/XHDPI resolution and is designed in order to keep up with the original JellyBean holo UI.
Once you've downloaded/installed the theme:
-Launch Theme-Chooser Application
-Choose "Crystal 2 CM10 Theme"
-Reboot and enjoy!
This S5 theme is compatible with both phones & tablets
To get this awesome theme , please follow the below steps:
*Tap on S5 theme app icon
*Tap on apply theme
*Choose the launcher
Users can change the wallpapers directly from the app icon, please follow the below steps:
*Tap on S5 theme icon
*Tap on wallpaper
*Choose the wallpaper for the background
Users can download our more application from more apps icon, please follow the below steps:
*Tap on S5 theme icon
*Tap on more
*Choose the app you want to download from play store
Rate This Application!!
Must Do Before Installing this application :-
Please leave a feedback on our email (email@example.com) in case of any problems with this S5 theme.
The theme has been extensively tested on all the major handsets including Samsung,HTC, LG, Motorola,Sony.
This free app is advertisement supported.
Themes on Play Store:
No apps themed - User Interface only
Basic - themes UI and MMS/People
This theme - the full theme including Swype Keyboard/MMS/People/Google Play Store/Google Now/Google Music/ Google Keep
This theme enhances the already well designed JellyBean interface for JB-based ROMs that utilize the CM10 theme engine. If you do not have a current CM10/AOKP-based ROM after October 10, the MMS application will not theme completely.
If you use the quick response in MMS.apk, make sure you enable "dark theme" in the MMS/SMS settings.
This is tested and will work on CM10 and AOKP ROMs. Custom ROMs that deviate from these such as Paranoid Android may introduce issues as these ROMs deviate strongly and some features may not support themes.
Some words about which apps are themed, and why and with what limitations:
- The intend of my theme is to modify, where possible, the apps that I use frequently and where Google has enforced the holo.light theme. That is the primary reason why I now have added GoogleNow, Google Play Music and Play Store as these apps now enforce the holo.light theme.
- The theme engine part of many ROMS has limitations (unable to redirect when colors/images are forced by using layout.xml files and smali coding in the app). An example is the forced white background in the Email and Google Mail application when reading individual mail items, hence I will not be able to theme these and have proper and uniform appearance that satisfies my requirements without having to force users to download and install modified versions of these apps. I would recommend that, in order to have black/dark.holo styles applied to Gmail/Email/Calendar and other apps, the modified versions of these apps provided by other users be downloaded and flashed.
Apply theme, then reboot. Reboot is also required after a theme update is installed.
Getting"improperly compiled" error?. Set to system theme, reboot, then apply.
Missing assets/screen size? Apply anyway
- Added standard JellyBean statusbar icons (for those that use a themed ROM but do not like the customizations)
- Added a semi-transparent widget background for most system widgets
- No dividers in settings and other sub- and pop-up menus
- Themed pop-up and settings menus
- Black background for dialer and contact/people app
- Themed MMS and people app (fully themed)
- Themed Google Now
- Themed Play Store
- Themed Play Music
- Themed Browser
- Themed Chrome
- Themed Gmail
- Themed Email
- Themed Google Translate
- Themed Google Drive
Gmail theme changes based on beta feedback
- fixed the account spinner (when sending email/composing, who is sending it if using multiple accounts)
- fonts cleaned up
- Fixed send button in compose view
- Fixed settings/labels reported by beta testers
- Introduce breathing gmail notification icon
- Small changes to glow in popup dialogs
- Changed WIFI hotspot icon (thanks +Mike M. )
- Added 3g/2g/mixed mode quicksetting icons
- Changed some qs items (WIFI AP)
- Added quiet hours quicksetting tile themeing
- Removed leftovers from youtube beta testing. Sorry youtube now clean again.
- Included themeing support for new Google Keep
- Bugfixes on Gmail and other small fixes
- Removed Browser and Chrome theming (not fully themeable so no real point)
V9.3 (based on beta community feedback)
- Removed WIFI icon theming (can be downloaded seperately for beta users)
- Fixed issue with open/uninstall buttons in Play Store
- Added Google Translate theming (as much as possible)
- Added Google Drive theme
- Changed Popups (less transparency and removed glow)
For more details go to
Make your phone feel brand new with Themer. A smarter, more personal homescreen with minimal effort. Flip through our extensive library of free themes--each complete with icons, wallpapers, widgets, and more--and just click Apply. Your phone will instantly look amazing and feel brand new. We have themes that are futuristic, minimal, grungy, exotic, and beautiful.
Themer also makes your phone smarter with Smart Categories that auto-categorize your apps, making them easier to find and launch. Other features include a completely customizable app drawer--white, sleek, and translucent, your theme peeks through, and full integration of Zooper Widget Pro allowing for more versatility in themes.
"Themer feels like a magic trick." -The New York Times
"Themer will make your Android phone look amazing... Both attractive and functional." -Wired
"My phone looks better than it ever has and I didn't even have to do anything but press a couple of buttons. If I had to recommend any application to try out right now, this would be the one." -PhoneDog
- All themes are free.
- Icon pack support.
- Over 200 premium themes: Card UI, Nature, Space, and many more.
- Easily go back to your old homescreen--though we doubt you'll want to!
- All themes are customizable, or you can use them as they are.
- Themer Actions learn your app preferences. It doesn't matter if you're using Pandora or Spotify for music, or WeatherBug or AccuWeather for weather. Themer will learn what you like!
If you want some help, contact our excellent support team at http://support.themerapp.com.
By the way: Themer is still in beta, which means that we are working hard to fix bugs, improve performance, add new features, and increase compatibility with more devices. Thanks for your patience and support.
List of supported devices: http://support.themerapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/263019-what-devices-are-supported-
Thanks everyone for keeping this theme at the top!!
Please buy the donate version to show your support (It is the same as the free version). The donate version will sometimes be used for testing new features.
Please email me if there are problems, I always respond, and leaving vague bad comments doesn't get the issue solved :)
This is a red theme with gray accents for the CM9 and CM10 theme chooser.
Enjoy, and rate it if you wish, and donate if I deserve it.
Anthony - A.C.R. Development
Cyanogen Theme for GO Launcher Ex and APEX Launcher. You don´t need to root, update firmware or anything like that to get the look of the best rom firmware in the moment - the CYANOGEN MOD ! Over 560 icons. PINK and PURPLE STYLE also available in my other apps.
.-=[ MATCHING THEMES AVAILABLE FOR ]=-.
- NEXT Launcher
- SS Launcher
- GO SMS Pro
- GO Contacts EX
- GO Locker
- Skinnable Calculator
You can find the matching themes in my other APPs in Google Play Store.
.-=[ MORE FROM DEVELOPER ]=-.
Click my name profile to view all my Android APPs and themes for GO Launcher EX, GO SMS PRO, GO CONTACTS EX. Download also my FREE GLASS theme now...
.-=[ REQUIREMENTS ]=-.
Needs latest version of GO Launcher EX or APEX Launcher installed to apply the theme. These APPs are free and available throught Google Play Store.
.-=[ APP2SD CARD ]=-.
Yes. Must have Android OS 2.2 (Froyo) or Up.
.-=[ APPLYING THE THEME ]=-.
1) In GO Launcher EX press the phone menu button;
2) Select the THEME option;
3) From the Theme listing select the theme you´ve just download and installed;
4) Select APPLY;
.-=[ APPLYING THE WALLPAPERS ]=-.
1) In GO Launcher EX press the phone menu button;
2) Select the Wallpaper option;
3) Select the Cyanogen Wallpapers option;
4) Select desired wallpaper and click Set Wallpaper;
.-=[ ABOUT BIG ICONS ]=-.
ONLY WORKS on GO LAUNCHER EX 3.20 or above.
Exclusive BIG ICONS, total of 130 SUPER BIG ICONS to be used on the home screen, 60% bigger as seen on screenshots.
In the FREE Cyanogen Theme theres only 30 BIG ICONS, some of my themes have now BIG ICONS. Amazing Beautifull !!!
BIG ICONS tested to work on HDPI / MDPI / LDPI phones, tested on Motorola Droid/Milestone and Xperia Minis. Even works on Tablets (tested on Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and Motorola Xoom).
.-=[ CUSTOMMER SUPPORT ]=-.
If you need any help with this APP or wish to contact me, send me an email. I try to reply emails daily, if not possible I´ll reply in no more than 48hs. I do not reply emails in weekends, emails are replied from Monday - Friday.
.-=[ ABOUT REFUNDS ]=-.
Refunds are available for 15 minutes, if you wish to cancel the order do it during this time. If this is a free theme or APP you can cancel and try again several times. If it´s a paid application and you cancel it, the second time you order it no refund will be available.
.-=[ DOWNLOADS ARE NOT COMPLETING? ]=-.
Please, sometimes the Android Market servers becomes really slow with so many requests, if this happen you can try another time. I have no control over this issue. Some patience is required when it happens.
.-=[ COMMENTS AND RATINGS ]=-.
To help other customers, your comments and ratings are welcome and I apreciate it. Also, if you need any assistance, please contact me first before posting offensive comments. It´s better to have a help from a developer than avoid him and leaving negative public feedbacks.
.-=[ UPDATES ]=-.
All my themes are updated on a regular base to improve the theme with new features like more icons, wallpapers, etc. Requests for new icons are welcome.
.-=[ ALSO WORKS WITH ]=-.
Icon pack Also compatible with Launch-X and TSF SHELL.
.-=[ ICONS AUTHOR AUTORIZATION ]=-.
Thanks to XDA Member: Jordan Fritzsche the author of the Cyanogen full icon set. Without him this theme would never be possible. You can visit his link bellow where he post new icons.
You can visit his thread at this link:
You need to be ROOT to use this theme. This theme works ONLY on custom roms using theme engine, like CyanogenMod, AOKP, ParanoidAndroid, CarbonRom, SlimRom, etc.
IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE: "This theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied. Please report this incident to the theme author" APPLY DEFAULT THEME, RESTART THE DEVICE AN APPLY THIS THEME AGAIN.
Contact me if you can't make it run in some tablets.
ICONS in screenshot are not included.
This is a flat theme which changes the way your device looks. If you have any issue, feedback or request, contact me by email or visiting any of the links I provided.
It may contain any bug or unthemed part which I'll try to fix as soon as posible
I hope you like it.
As many other themes, it still has some issues when usin cm 10.2, They fill be fixed as soon as possible
Tags: theme cm engine skin slim rom custom berlin android aokp
It is still *work in progress*: most graphics have been changed, but some additional effects are planned :) If your statusbar icons don't refresh, you may need a reboot to apply it fully.
If you wish to thank me for my work on CyanogenMod (or the theme), please consider buying the "Donate" version. Thanks!
ONLY FOR MDPI DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only screens MDPI (320x480) with CyanogenMod7 firmware.
Please stop writing negative reviews of this theme, if you put a theme on the device and HDPI you have it not work, it's not fair!
Probably everyone knows how to penetrate new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3 with firmware Touchwiz 5, so I want to introduce you my new theme, done in the style of Touchwiz5)))
In this theme are also special wallpaper and icons.
Your evaluation is very important to me, pleasant to use;)
*Compatible with ADW.Launcher or ADWLauncher EX. You must have one of these installed and set as the default home launcher in order to enjoy this theme otherwise this you will not get the full effect as shown on the screen shots.*
More info on the link
More from developer
YOU NEED A ROOTED, CUSTOM ROM FOR THIS THEME TO WORK.
Please check out the free beta version first, this app is to show support for the development of the theme. Thanks!
NOTICE: 4.4 support is still in progress, but the latest update makes the dialer and contacts normal, and is much more usable.
By popular demand: HoloGlass Donate version!
If you like the HoloGlass theme, and want even MORE glass or to show your support for development, this theme is for you. It will also get priority for updates, and quicker responses for issues or suggestions.
All proceeds directly support making more themes!
Thank you very much! Your support really means a lot to me.
You can follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2179705
HoloGlass - Google's UI, Elevated...
This theme turns your apps transparent, letting your background shine through! Works great with Live Wallpapers too.
If have issues installing, see bugs or notice anything weird, EMAIL me with a screenshot, so I can troubleshoot. It works better than submitting a bad review. (Or go to the XDA link below) This theme is still a work in progress (Beta), and many things are still a little funny.
It is designed to work on XHDPI for now. I will gradually add support for HDPI and Tablet devices, but I am focusing on the one resolution at the moment.
This theme has been tested with official versions of CM10.1 - CM11, AOKP, Carbon, and PA, but should work with similar roms.
- Make sure you're on a custom ROM with Theme Chooser
Once you've downloaded/installed the theme:
- Apply system theme and reboot
- Apply "HoloGlass"
- Reboot and enjoy!
If you receive an error that the Theme was incorrectly compiled, revert to the system theme, reboot, and apply HoloGlass again. It will work, I promise!
### PLEASE READ: ###
- DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
- Reboot after applying the theme is REQUIRED
- For the statusbar and navbar transparencies, your Rom needs to support it, like ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, or some custom versions of CM10.1 (The official branch does not include this transparency support)
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phone & Contacts (temporarily removed in 4.4)
- Any app that uses the default Holo theme
- Translucent statusbar icons (best on transparent status bar)
- Glass-ey notification tray and QS toggles
- Nova (changes the "shadow" to the same transparency setting as the Holo theme)
- Plenty of stuff that might look weird / inconsistent because it is a beta
- Themed apps
- and more!
Bonus Note: Nova launcher users who also have a ROM with launcher navbar transparancy settings:
You can set the launcher to the same transparency as the system apps:
In Nova Settings -> Desktop, check the Show Shadow box.
The transparency value is #50000000 or 31%, depending on your ROM.