“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
With a sleek UI focused on what you care about, JustRun lets you spend less time configuring your app and more time getting your exercise. After loading JustRun with GPS enabled, you can begin logging your run with only one button press. User-selectable run statistics are updated in real time along with a map of the path you've taken. When you're done pounding the pavement, save all the details of your run to a history database for future reference. Add goals to track your overall progress or to set targets for performance in a single run. You can customize JustRun to get exactly the experience you want from your run tracking app. And why not? It's your run.
* Google Maps integration displays current position along with GPS uncertainty, along with the path taken on the run being tracked; this information is displayed above three of five real-time statistics: run duration, distance, calories burned, average speed and average pace
* Saved runs stored on phone, allowing you to revisit the performance of any of your past runs in detail: a click on a saved run pulls up a map with all run data, split distances and times which can be highlighted
* Set goals: overall distance or time ran, distance or time ran in a single run, run a distance under a certain time, or even track the amount of time you've spent over a certain speed during the past week!
* Coming soon:
Customizable, varying split distances
In run text-to-speech capability to inform you of where you're at in the run without glancing at the display
Social networking integration
Download the new personal running app from the experts at Saucony. Simple, powerful and easy-to-use, RUN4GOOD has everything you want in a running partner, like mileage and pace tracking, route mapping, calorie counting and more.
And with RUN4GOOD, every step you take helps fight childhood obesity, an epidemic affecting one in three kids in the USA. Run with the community to reach monthly mileage challenges, and Saucony will donate to charities helping kids stay active and healthy.
The more you run, the more you help the cause.
- Record your pace, times, calories burned and every personal best
- View a detailed history of every run, including route maps, right on the app
- Cross milestones to earn achievements
- Join the fight against childhood obesity just by running
- Add your miles to the community total to meet monthly challenges and double donations
- Every month, Saucony and corporate partners will donate to worthy charities
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Would your company like to join the fight against childhood obesity? Recommend RUN4GOOD to your fellow employees, or contact Saucony to learn how to donate to the challenge (for just a month, or on an ongoing basis) and get featured in the app!