Configure Once And Safe Battery Life Forever!
- Automatically stop all unused tasks/programs/services when the display of your device goes to black (turns off / sleep)
- One complete overview of all your applications currently installed on the device
- Directly see how much memory each active applications is using
- One click task killing
- ROOT supported for extra aggressive task killing
- Many options to configure this automatic task killer to your needs
- It can automatically add newly installed applications to the auto kill list
- It's free, and supports all android versions
- Does not need any internet access! this app is completely safe, what's on your devices, stays on your device
- Optimized to use a small memory footprint while in the background
- List is searchable by typing the first letters of the task on the (onscreen)keyboard
- Many more..
Try it and start saving some battery now!
When installed please read the in-app Help to get more information of how to use it, it's under the MENU
It is possible (when using a rooted device or an older android version before 2.2) to kill tasks that are system critical, this can result in a reboot of your device at most.