- Transferring elements of classic RPG games to the real world (fighting, collecting items, developing characters, quests, etc.)
- Community player system including field interaction (communication, chat, group duels...)
- Motivation for active movement in the real world
- Write and place chapters of your own geobooks right into the game world!
- Many fun mini games
- Constantly updating and expanding content
- Fighting with real hand movement!
- All for free and with a minimum of ads
- The ability to create your own story lines and spread the world around you
"I went to the Christmas markets at Namesti Miru, Prague, where the Prague 2 City Hall is located. I read a notice board, got a beer in the game pub, chatted with some NPC characters and was about to go on. One beast was a few blocks away, and I did not even fight it - I went after him. I was lucky to have read the record of this gig in the gaming encyclopedia in time. Without a shield I would not have a chance to survive! Back in the game city I sold a drop of darkness from my inventory on the market, bought iron and clay, and made a quality shield to the armor. But when I put the shield in place of the Profi Fight Tool, the power dropped below the required limit. So I was eating a couple game apples and cakes before the fight. Hunting was difficult, beast was hiding in the middle of a block of the house and jumping from place to place, for ten minutes I chased him along the streets, but when I got it, I screamed for the joy from the fight :) When I was in the caliber, I came to meet another part of one of the game tasks. I wanted to get the Vraždomilka out, but I was jumping in the path of the Devil's girl, which decreased my health statistics... So maybe next time, it was a beautiful 2,5 km that I turn into a gain of lost game health :) "
This is exactly Real world RPG. A parallel, living world that takes place all around you. Just turn on GPS, mobile data and become a part of it! :-) DISCOVER - COMMUNICATE - GROW - FIGHT!
Icons used in this game are degigned by Smashicons