Has been developed with the goal of getting close to Tombo function.
- folder can be managed in the form of a note of multiple text files.
- The auto-generated from the title of the note (the first line of the memo) the name of the file note.
- (compatible Tombo) You can encrypt the text file.
- The format of the memo file, you can use either plain text(.txt), encrypted text(.chi .chs).
- Note: encryption is compatible with randomization of the file name(.chs).
- You can find that contain the specified letter, the cipher text and plain text.
- You can enter the boilerplate in the editor. Boilerplate fixes from the configuration, can be added.
- From other applications, it can start as a viewer of a plain text (.txt) and an encryption text (.chi .chs).
Are you looking for a fast, minimal, smooth notepad app? Or is your current notes app slow or ugly? TxtNote was created with that in mind. TxtNote is a very fast and smooth note taking app that gets what you want done with a very simple and minimalistic design. As a long time android user, could based note taking apps were unusable with a bad connection. And standard, local file, note apps would have so many features, the reason why I downloaded it became lost in the features, I would lose my notes if the app uninstalled, and it slowed down the device itself. However, TxtNote is a local file app where .txt files (hence the name TxtNote) are saved onto your external SD card. So even if you uninstall the app, or wipe your phone's data, or install a new custom rom, your notes will always be there, and you can easily back them up from your SD card. And, since it isnt could service based, TxtNote will always be reliable, at a smooth speed no matter what connection you have! TxtNote is the perfect minimalist note app, and I hope you agree!
If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and rate this five stars if you enjoy it. Thank you!