Please do not rate us bad because you miss some floating app. We have to stick with Android limitations and cannot simply create any floating app. For example, Whatsapp is not providing API, so it is very hard with them.
Floating Apps - The largest collection (31) of floating apps available on Google Play and only one allowing you to create your own floating apps from widgets and URLs! Each floating app is a small application that opens in a window and floats over all other applications allowing real multitasking on your android phone or tablet. Just open floating app and experience multitasking like on your Windows or Mac. Move, resize, maximize, minimize and use floating windows and do not leave current application for a small task anymore – it's exactly what the floating app is here for! It's like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung phones but for any Android!
Supported languages: EN, CZ, SK, FR, SV, ES, RU, VI, IT, JA, PT(BR), KO, DE, FA
Available floating apps:
• Floating Applications
• Floating Active windows
• Floating Add bookmark
• Floating Bookmarks
• Floating Browser
• Floating Calculator
• Floating Dialer
• Floating Flashlight
• Floating Launcher
• Floating Search Google
• Floating Search Wikipedia
• Floating Stopwatch
• Floating System information
• Floating Video player
• Floating Add contact
• Floating Add note
• Floating Contact list
• Floating Countdown
• Floating Facebook
• Floating File browser
• Floating Google plus
• Floating Image viewer
• Floating Music player
• Floating Notes
• Floating PDF viewer
• Floating Task Killer
• Floating Translate
• Floating Twitter
• Floating Vimeo
• Floating Wifi manager
• Floating Youtube
• Or create your own floating apps from home screen widgets or URLs!
...and more to come soon... visit http://www.floatingapps.net for details...
Please, visit http://www.floatingapps.net/faq/ for help and answers:
• How do I open floating app when I need it?
• How can I move the window of floating app?
• How can I resize the window of floating app?
• How can I minimize floating window?
• How much battery is Floating Apps eating?
• and other topics...
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FloatingAppsNet
• Feedback: http://floatingapps.uservoice.com
• Homepage: http://www.floatingapps.net
• Help and FAQ: http://www.floatingapps.net/faq
• Some inspiration: http://www.floatingapps.net/screenshots
• Features: http://www.floatingapps.net/features
• Contact: http://www.floatingapps.net/contact-us/
• Blog: http://www.floatingapps.net/blog/
What are supported phones?
Works on Android 2.3+. Works on phones as well as on tablets and phablets! On phones with larger displays and on tablets, it is absolutely amazing experience. Works on non-rooted phones!
Stay tuned, give us know your ideas
We are going to add new features and new floating apps regularly. Install once and receive all updated and new features in the future! Feel free to give us know your ideas and suggestions at http://floatingapps.uservoice.com! We are looking forward to hearing from you! Are you missing some floating app? Give us know!
Please see complete list at http://www.floatingapps.net/faq
floating apps, floating app, popup apps, popup app, floating browser, popup browser, multi window, multiviews, multi views
• You can minimize, maximize, close and move any window just like in PC or MAC.
• Pinch to resize windows or drag the bottom right corner to resize.
• Open multiple windows of a mini app.
• Minimize apps to notification area.
• Maximize to use it like any other app.
• Transparent windows so that they don't hide the content below.
• Home screen WIDGET to access all your mini apps instantly.
- Standard and Scientific mode. (Swipe left/right to switch views)
- Calculate complete expressions. For e.g.: 3+5*6+(123-46)/4+sin(90)*log(100)
- Results History (Stores expressions and answers. Tap on any answer to use it in expression)
- Degree and Radian mode for trigonometric functions.
- Start work from where you left - saves expression as you type.
- Copy expression and result.
- Paste expression and results from other window or other apps.
- Share result with other apps.Notes
- Create and share notes instantly
- Save notes as .txt files on sdcard.
- Automatically saves the text as you type so as to recover if we forget to save or in case of application crash.
- Share text with other apps.
- Open, delete and share saved notes.
- Copy, paste and clear all text.
- Undo and redo facility.
- Insert bullets by tapping enter key.
- Change font size.
- Change font color.
- Change background color.
- Create and save your art and doodles
- Trace anything on the screen
- Save images as .png files
- Choose from 20+ colors
- Clear and undo support
- Get all songs, display album and artist
- Shuffle playlist
- Browse webpages instantly
- Set start page
- Unlimited history
- Tiny floating camera
- Capture images with tap
- No shutter sound
- Flash ON/OFF support
- Dial any number instantly
- Save the number as a contact
- Lists all phone contacts
- Call or message any contact
- Search any contact
- Browse and open any file instantly
- Set home folder
- Floating stopwatch to track time
- Start, pause, reset options
- Accuracy to milliseconds
Copy, move, renaming files and folders in file manager, setting browser as default browser, many more features and new mini apps.
**NOTE: Camera mini app may lag in low end phones**
For queries, suggestions or to report bugs please drop a mail at email@example.com
If you have any issue loading the app please UNINSTALL then RE-INSTALL.
- Optional automatic saving of documents
- Sharing in and out of the application
- Optional spell check support
- Minimal, clean interface
- Quick and easy to use
- Custom themes
- Support for large files (tested with 10 mb file)
- History of recent documents
- Multiple character set encoding options
BETA NOTE: Please note this is currently in beta. If you have any major issues please send an email or post on the forums.
Forum post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2056976
•Allows up to 2 widgets in pane
•Transition animation while swiping through widgets
•Small footprint on ram
•Start on boot
♦Donate(WigiPane Donate Key)
♦System alert window
•Allows to have hovering window
♦Recieve boot completed
•Allows WigiPane to run on boot
•Send crash and error data via BugSense(www.bugsense.com)
Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.
- On top of all other apps (access from anywhere)
- Dock to the side & resize
- Smooth fun animations & colors
- Save the state of the stickies
- Simple & Clean look
- XDA Forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2127834
- GitHub: https://github.com/MohammadAdib/FloatingStickies
Give it a try and leave a comment to further the development. Thanks!