All combos(including juggles)
All fatalities(including pit and babality)
По номеру вы можете определить из какого региона автомобиль, к какому роду войск принадлежит, или за посольством какой страны закреплен.
Объясняю для всех у кого возникли вопросы зачем и почему. Разрешения придумал не я. У самого возникают вопросы зачем столько нужно, но увы, их требует рекламная площадка для лучшего таргетирования рекламы. Есть версия приложения без рекламы по цене ~ чашки кофе в кафе.
Пожалуйста, сообщайте об ошибках и пишите предложения в комментах или на почту разработчика.
Евгений Сурменко - за предоставленный материал по дипломатическим номерам Республики Беларусь.
This package includes all my previous widgets in one easy download, AND includes 3 new widgets:
Cell Data Widget (Currently NOT working in Android 5.0 - Thank Google for breaking it).
GPS Widget (links to Location settings but shows status - Android security limitation :( )
Wifi Tether Widget (has issues currently on the HTC One and perhaps other phones. This turns on forwarding on the phone if it's allowed.) - This has been tested on the Galaxy S3/S4/Nexus 5.
*Android 4.2 does not allow changing airplane mode directly any longer. I will look into changing this with root.
This pack helps to support the developer, and also includes an application to show novices how to add widgets and provides contact information for support.
Thank you everyone for trying my widgets!
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
GREEN - vibrate and sound enabled
YELLOW - vibrate only
RED - no sound and vibrate
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane Widgets, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
* Airplane Mode
* GPS (Not one click since Android API does not support this)
* Reboot (Requires Root)
Clicking the label (if visible) will open the appropriate settings page.
Now supports themes! Includes the original theme you have grown to love plus a Honeycomb inspired theme with images right from the Honeycomb SDK!
It is a known issue that Reboot does not work on all phones. I am investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.
MK-61 was the best seller of all USSR programmable calculators of 1980-s (B3-34, MK-54, MK-56, MK-61, MK-52).
Calculators are emulated on microcode level so they behave exactly like the original devices, including all non-documented features and inaccurate calculations. For ease of use application features saving and loading emulation states.
This app's emulation engine Java code is based on C++ source of Felix Lazarev's emu145 project.
Emulation was highly optimized for speed and should run in real time on any phone.
Hint 1: touch calculator's indicator to toggle slow/fast mode. Indicator's blinking looks better in slow mode.
Hint 2: you can choose between MK-61 and MK-54 using menu option that becomes visible when calculator is switched off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
History of changes in previous versions:
MK-61 v1.0 - the first working version
MK-61 v1.1 - fixed UI bugs, speed optimization
MK-61 v1.2 - keep state after pressing Home or Back
MK-61 v1.3 - "About" dialog, enlarged digits, added state saving/loading (up to 50 slots)
- fix emulation for entering negative power of ten
- 10x speed increase - now works even on old Android devices
- touch indicator to toggle fast/slow mode
- on fast phone use slow mode for blinking
- fixed key press detection
- fixed indicator symbols size
- stable states saving - will be compatible with future versions
- main screen user interface completely redesigned from the scratch:
* authentic look (as much as possible)
* adaptive behavior that fits any screen from 2 to 10 inch
- launcher icon redesigned
- added slight vibration on button press, more sensible on angle mode change, even more intensive for on/off switch
- screen never goes off even when nothing is touched for a long time
- added "Settings" page to let user choose vibration and/or disabled screen auto-off
- indicator font size fix for tablets
- fixed ГРД angle mode switch position (was acting as Degrees mode instead of Grads)
- saved states now can have names. Hint: load and save state to rename it.
- use up to 99 saved states now instead of 50
- added Russian user interface translation
- a number of polishing UI tweaks on the main and settings screens
MK 61/54 v2.0
- added MK-54 emulation
- application name was changed to "MK 61/54" to reflect the fact it supports both devices
- when calculator is switched off, selector button chooses between "MK 61" and "MK-54"
- save states remember which calculator type they were saved with
- old save states use MK 61 device
- added soft "Menu" button on devices that lack hardware menu button
- added support for older Android versions, including Android 1.6
- additional UI polishing for tablets
- "MK 61 ↔ MK-54" button is now menu option (available when calculator is off)
- "About" moved from settings to menu, now with usage hints
- fixed calculator's display font size issue:
* entering power of ten should not split display into two lines (was an issue on some devices)
* width should be fully used
- ШГ→/ШГ←/↔ got better labels
- fixed/improved layout on devices with low and medium resolution
- fixed UI scaling issue on normal-mdpi screens
- improved large-mdpi screens
If you still have issues - please let me know device/firmware this happens on.
- added thin border around buttons
RED - disabled
BLUE - enabled
GREEN - connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - our new app!!!
Wifi Toggle: *
Quickly enables/disables wifi
Bluetooth Toggle: *
Toggle bluetooth on/off
Silent Toggle: *
Quick jump to Location sources settings
Brightness level: *
Controls screen brightness
Toggle of auto-rotate mode
Airplane Toggle: *
Toggle airplane mode
Quick jump to Mobile network settings
Apn Toggle (NEW!):
* Also available for free
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
The icon as well as the switch changes with state changes on the phone - when enabling or disabling.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Wifi Toggle Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget. Moreover, like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
Free tools for you: Flashlight , QR Scanner , Timer
How to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly like other normal GOWidgets. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "GO Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the
Since GO Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of GO Launcher EX -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "GO Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
How our application will help you get free internet?.
Well, very simple! Every day our team of editors add new methods that allow you to access the web for free in different ways, with different applications, companies and in almost all regions of the world.
Although our tutorials are aimed mainly Latin American countries, will also be tutorials explaining methods to get free internet Android operating in every corner of the planet. Countries like United States, India, Europe and more. It is good to clarify that our information is unique and no lies. Each of the methods that you will see daily are pretested and only after verifying its effectiveness are shared with our users.
The number of applications we use to have free internet is very extensive. Most of them are extremely effective, and are completely free. There are 4 of them to be the most used, largely due to its incredible effectiveness. Here we have listed some them.
⦁ Troidvpn 2015
⦁ Droidvpn 2015
⦁ Opera Handler Java
⦁ Your Freedom 2015
⦁ Opera Mini
⦁ Opera Next 7
⦁ Uc Browser Handler 2015
⦁ APN Changer
⦁ Opera Mini Mod Handler UI210 220.127.116.1146
⦁ Back Track
⦁ OPEN VPN
⦁ EASY OVPN
As I said before the list of countries for which we will make our tutorials is quite extensive. Many of our methods work worldwide. However I have prepared below a list of countries for which we will be sharing more methods to get free internet Android 3g and 4g.
All these regions are available to have free internet.
1) "auto-turn off on disconnect" will turn off Bluetooth 1min after any connected device loses BT connection (even if you have more than one BT device connected at the same time). 1min delay is there in case device regains connection or only loses connection briefly (some BT headsets sometimes do that).
2) 0.75sec max between clicks, otherwise double-click won't register. Double-click works when device is locked. BT will turn off only when no devices are connected.
3) Many devices work better in "compatible with powerCall" mode.
Please email with any questions/requests. To support the developer, get the paid version with extra features without any ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.btpaid
1) App works only when phone is LOCKED and screen is OFF.
2) 1sec max between clicks, otherwise double-click won't register. Triple-click feature allows 3 sec.
3) "unlock, do not call" and "start an app" options bypass only unsecure swipe lock screen. Calling works from all lock screens swipe/pin/pattern/etc. Not all phones work the same - some GS3 users had to double-click slowly or triple-click to make it work.
Please email the developer with any questions/requests.
1) "auto-turn off when BT loses connection" will turn off Bluetooth when any connected device loses BT connection (some users have more than one BT device connected at the same time).
2) 0.75sec max between clicks, otherwise double-click won't register. Double-click works only when device is locked.
3) SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 users can take advantage of "toggle BT on app launch" feature by adding the app to lock screen via Settings -> Security -> Lock Screen Options -> Shortcuts -> + -> Select BluetoothPowerToggle. Some HTC phones with HTC Sense 4.0+ UI like HTX One X can also do that by adding the app icon to launcher menu bar.
Please email the developer with any questions/requests.
Configurable widget on your home screen saves space and many clicks. Multiple settings can be toggled at the same time in a single profile. Possible profiles include night mode, meeting, travel, flashlight, car, battery saver and more. For example, Airplane Mode and WiFi can be turned on together with a single click (good for places with bad reception where there is WiFi). SADLY IN ANDROID 4.2+(JELLY_BEAN_MR1) AIRPLANE MODE IS NO LONGER DIRECTLY AVAILABLE (the app will take the user to the airplane mode setting in Android 4.2+).
1) Widget does not do anything unless user taps it. This app does not monitor the state of the device, so it is possible to get into situation where the widget is showing the wrong state. For example, lets assume the user configured the widget as a simple Bluetooth on/off switch. Tap on the widget and the switch is now in ON position and Bluetooth is now enabled. Then, if the user manually goes into settings and disables Bluetooth (or some other app disables Bluetooth), widget will remain in the ON position. THIS IS BY DESIGN.
2) LED Flashlight works on most phones. Handy in Android 4.2-4.4 right from the lock screen.
3) Simultaneous multiple profile toggles are possible, but not from the same app package (2 profiles at the same time are possible by installing paid and free versions). Free version can be found here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.zombie If you need more than 2 profiles, please email me for another copy.
- Thanks to http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/interface-tutorials/round-switch-button/ for a great Photoshop tutorial. Images used in this app are slightly modified.
Feel free to email me with any questions/requests