See "Developer's website" (linked from this page) for more information, including the full changelog. If you find bugs or have questions, please report by email, as there is no mechanism for us to respond to comments left as reviews. Thanks!
Atlantic Bird 1 Eutelsat 12 West A
Atlantic Bird 2 Eutelsat 8 West A
Atlantic Bird 7 Eutelsat 7 West A
Atlantic Bird 3 Eutelsat 5 West A
Eutelsat 3A Eutelsat 3A
Eutelsat 3C (ex-Atlantic Bird 4A) Eutelsat 3C
Eurobird 4A Eutelsat 4A
W3A Eutelsat 7A
Eurobird 9A Eutelsat 9A
KA-SAT Eutelsat KA-SAT 9A
W2A Eutelsat 10A
Hot Bird 6 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13A
Hot Bird 8 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B
Hot Bird 9 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13C
W3C Eutelsat 16A
Eurobird 16 Eutelsat 16B
SESAT 1 Eutelsat 16C
W6 Eutelsat 21A
Eurobird 2 Eutelsat 25A
Eurobird 1 Eutelsat 28A
Eurobird 3 Eutelsat 33A
W4 Eutelsat 36A
W7 Eutelsat 36B
W48 Eutelsat 48A
W5 Eutelsat 70A
If you have questiions or suggestions please write to email@example.com
It has a custom editable camera list. After installation and first execution of this app the list is saved on your SD card under sdcard/.com.strickling/astrocameras.txt. It can be edited with any text editor.
astrophotography, photography, focal length, lenses, image size, field size, picture size, star photography, astronomy
Enter basic information about your telescope objective (diameter and focal length), and eyepiece (focal length and apparent field angle) and key viewing information is reported:
- Resulting Magnification
- True Field, angle of sky seen through the eyepiece
- Field Transit Time, time for object to cross field in eyepiece
- Exit Pupil, size of virtual aperture that must be smaller than your own eye’s pupil
- Resolving Power, angular resolution
- Power Per Inch of Aperture
Visit our website to give comments, feedback and improvement ideas!
Get full version (‘Telescope Calculator’) for:
- No ads
- Save values capability
(Keywords: Astronomy, space, stars, telescope, sky)
LIMITATIONS OF FREE VERSION:
-No sightings log
-No Text-To-Speech alerts
-Only allows fetching up to 24 hours ahead for all satellites vs. 10 days in Pro
-Only allows one custom satellite for 10-day pass predictions vs. unlimited satellites in Pro
-Only allows one alert per event vs. unlimited in Pro
-Only manual alert creation vs. semi-automatic in Pro
Internet - Fetch satellite data, browse Heavens-Above site; ads.
Location - Sent to Heavens-Above to find predictions for your sky.
Modify SD card - Write debug files.
View Network State - Check connectivity before trying to download data.
Vibrate - Notifications (optional).
PrediSat is ready for translations! Google Translate isn't quite good enough (I've tried), so I need human translators.
If you would like to help, translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/predisat
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me.
PROBLEMS OR SUGGESTIONS:
Please email me or submit the problem or suggestion at http://tracker.pilot51.com. Usually Google Play comments or even Android crash reports don't tell me everything I need to know to fix it and there is no way for me to reply to either to ask for more details.
Additional keywords: iss space station hubble telescope transit orbit
* Shows satellites, planets, stars, and constellations.
- solar system computations using white paper by Paul Schlyter
- satellite TLE data from NORAD feed at celestrak.com
- uses sgp4 c++ port
* Sky View mode ( planetarium sky map view )
- tag satellite flyby by touching a satellite as it goes overhead
- tag planets, stars, and constellations by just tapping on them while in the view
- share tagged objects with friends on your Facebook feed
* Earth View mode ( view earth from space )
- shows "you are here" marker with proper orientation for what your device is pointed at
- day / night shading
- satellite viewing band indicates when satellites are visible in your sky
* Choose from:
- Brightest satellites
- Favorite satellites
- Amateur radio satellites
- Iridium constellation satellites
* Displays paths of satellite fly-overs
* Uses location services to determine your global position
* Uses NTP ping for accurate time
* Night Mode to reduce eye shock
* Facebook integration:
- publish the satellites you've spotted
- update your favorites list at http://home.xyzw.us/star3map/user.php
* Updates data when network connection is available
* Uses cached copy when away from network
If you have any problems, please email. I will respond quickly and provide an update if there is a bug in the software.
Keywords: planetarium, astronomy, skymap, star chart, star map, satellite finder, NASA, NORAD, TLE, Celestrak, space flight, dragon c2+, spacex