Game is a variant of the board game Ludo. The board consists of home fields (in the corners), target fields (in the middle) and track fields in the shape of a cross. Colored ﬁelds on the track are the starting ﬁelds of the corresponding player. The aim of the game is to move all four pieces in a clockwise direction from the starting ﬁeld to the target ﬁelds.
Let us repeat some rules:
- Each piece can be moved according to the score of the die.
- If a piece is moved to a ﬁeld occupied by a piece of a diﬀerent color, the latter one is removed from the track and placed at its corresponding home.
- Players take turns in a clockwise manner.
- A throw of 6 gives another turn.
- If no legal move is possible, the die is passed to the next player.
- Player can move a piece from home to starting field when die show 6.
- If all pieces are on home positions player can roll the die three times.
Have fun and don't get angry!