Monitor your energy consumption directly from your smartphone with the Netatmo Thermostat app!
* Control your heating system directly from your smartphone to optimize your comfort while saving on energy bills.
* Intuitive and easy navigation! Set your home temperature in one easy gesture.
* Save energy when you are away.
* Tell your thermostat how you live, it will adapt and take care of your confort, and help you save up to 25% on energy bills.
* Modify the planning whenever you want, thanks to intuive navigation.
LONG TERM OBSERVATION AND TRACKING:
* Record your home temperature.
* Analyse and understand energy consumption in beautiful and intuitive graphs.
You can retrieve the actual temperature of your home, program a desired temperature, turn on or off your heating system or set up programs for each hour of the day and each day of the week.
If you don't own an Arduino YUN, you can run the app in demo mode and see how it works.
At http://www.hell-desk.com/arduino-yun-thermostat/ you can find all the details of the project and the assembly of the components.
"Widgets for Nest" allows you to control your Nest Learning Thermostat® through the use of a widget on your home screen. The Nest widget provides useful one click actions to increase and decrease the target temperature, set your home and away status and more. It shows several usefull parameters like the current target temperature, ambient temperature, outside temperature and more. You no longer you need start a separate app to control your thermostat and will be able to see the current target temperature and ambient temperature as soon as you unlock your phone and view your home screen.
● Supports all Nest supported HVAC modes, heating, cooling, ventilation and dual temperature systems
● Supports adding any number of widgets
● Supports any number of Nest thermostats you might have in your house
● Widgets are fully customizable including font sizes
● Widget label can be renamed
● Multiple quick action options when touching the widget
- Show control panel
- Quick temperature set
- Toggle home and away
- Toggle fan
- Show widget settings
- Set heating mode
- Set cooling mode
- Set heating/cooling mode
- Set off
● Supports both Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) depending on the setting in your Nest thermostat
● Widgets are fully re-sizable from a 1 x 1 size to full screen on supported devices
● Status bar notification and control for access to your thermostat(s) from any app
● Shows current ambient temperature
● Shows current target temperature
● Shows current humidity
● Shows current outside temperature
● Shows home and away states
● Shows leaf indicator
● Allows one click actions to increase and/or decrease the target temperature
● Shows away and home states of your Nest thermostat
● Shows fan state on supported Nest thermostats
● Shows heating state of your Nest thermostat through the use of colors
● Quickly re-assign another Nest thermostat to the widget
Feedback and feature requests
Please send your feedback and/or feature requests to email@example.com
● Screenshots might not reflect the latest version
You’re in. You’re out. You’re all over the place. Lyric uses your smartphone and tablet to make it simple.
It knows when you’re away and saves energy. It senses your return and helps make you comfortable. There’s no learning curve. No elaborate programming. Simply savings.
Control anywhere by phone or tablet.
Custom shortcuts save you time by replacing heavy menu-driven controls.
Smart Cues help ensure on-time maintenance for ideal system operation.
Lyric’s geofencing feature uses your smartphone’s location to set back the temperature while you’re out and make it cozy when you’re home.
See what your energy savings could look like at lyric.honeywell.com/savings.
Fine Tune temperature control maximizes comfort by considering both temperature and humidity.
Anna en de Anna-app zijn co-creaties van Plugwise en de Nederlandse Energie Maatschappij. www.nle.nl/anna
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Tested in Nexus 5, Samsung Gear Live & Motorola 360 watch.
Become a beta tester: http://goo.gl/forms/5id32tEkh2
DISCLAIMER: CodeModLabs LLC is an independent Nest developer. Wear Temperature for Nest is not made by Google or Nest.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Met de unieke E-thermostaat regelt u eenvoudig de temperatuur in huis. Waar u ook bent. Gewoon via uw smartphone. Zo heeft uw woning altijd de juiste temperatuur.
Pas eenvoudig de temperatuur in uw huis aan.
Waar u ook bent, wanneer u maar wilt.
Bespaar euro's op uw energierekening.
Download de gratis E-thermostaat App speciaal voor klanten van Essent.
After Nest has been updated, a notification will be shown on your phone and optionally an Android Wear device. The notification can be disabled if desired.
Coming Home keeps track of all users of the same Nest and only sets status to away if all users are away.
This is an Open Source project that can be found at https://github.com/rmceoin/cominghome
If you run into issues, take a look at http://cominghome.mceoin.net/ for more detail. If you still have issues, please email me so that I can help troubleshoot. I'm only able to test this with the single Nest Thermostat that I personally own along with my Nexus 5 phone.
Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
Honeywell’s HRGX Android app lets you remotely monitor, search, and play back video, and
control PTZ cameras, from an embedded HRGX DVR via a wireless network or mobile data connection
The key features include:
• Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
• Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
• Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness.
• Snapshot support;
• Management of up to 100 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
You can download the source code for the OpenVBX Android app on GitHub.
To learn more about OpenVBX, visit http://openvbx.org
OpenVBX for Android is maintained by the OpenVBX community but is not an official Twilio app.
For support contact @chadsmith, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an issue at https://github.com/chadsmith/OpenVBX-Android