A Netatmo Thermostat is required. Find out more about the Netatmo Thermostat at www.netatmo.com.
Monitor your energy consumption directly from your smartphone with the Netatmo Thermostat app!
* Control your heating system directly from your smartphone to optimize your comfort while saving on energy bills.
* Intuitive and easy navigation! Set your home temperature in one easy gesture.
* Save energy when you are away.
* Tell your thermostat how you live, it will adapt and take care of your confort, and help you save up to 25% on energy bills.
* Modify the planning whenever you want, thanks to intuive navigation.
LONG TERM OBSERVATION AND TRACKING:
* Record your home temperature.
* Analyse and understand energy consumption in beautiful and intuitive graphs.
It locates and controls the thermostat directly through your own wireless router, and doesn't go through an Internet cloud server.
Tested with the Home Depot/3M model 3M-50, and it should be compatible with other units that use the Radio Thermostat U-SNAP API.
The code is open-sourced under the GPLv2 at http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-thermostat-control/
1. Thermostat style display.
2. Celsius & Fahrenheit scales available in thermostat.
3. Min & Max temperature of the day.
4. Temperature is calculated in 7 different standards.
5. Formulas & demonstration of all temperature standards.
(If any issues, mail us. Don't leave questions in comments, we can not respond)
Provides a simpler user interface for the heating system. Requires an account on the internet portal from eQ-3 or ELV.
* Display of current temperature
* Notification on connection problems or low battery
* Notification when windows are open
* Graph with temperature history
* Automatic change to auto mode after configured time
* Support for multiple Cubes
* Detailed display of technical status values for all MAX! devices
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
With the Thermosmart app you can:
- Change the current room temperature
- See the local weather
- See the current program
- Add exceptions to the program
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Met de unieke E-thermostaat regelt u eenvoudig de temperatuur in huis. Waar u ook bent. Gewoon via uw smartphone. Zo heeft uw woning altijd de juiste temperatuur.
Pas eenvoudig de temperatuur in uw huis aan.
Waar u ook bent, wanneer u maar wilt.
Bespaar euro's op uw energierekening.
Download de gratis E-thermostaat App speciaal voor klanten van Essent.
Smart thermostat & Smart thermostat touch
- Control from a distance your thermostat en adapt the temperature at any time, 24h/24 and 7d/7
- Activate in 1 click heating programs
- Follow the evolution of the temperatures via clear graphs
Smart energy box
- Monitor the energy consumption of the appliances connected to your plugs
- View graphs of hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and annual consumptions
- Switch on / off your appliances from a distance
To use this app, you need the Smart thermostat, Smart thermostat touch and/or the Smart energy box and the required online access.
myKeypad is the best way to access and control your Elk M1 Panel from your android smart phone.
Recommended by Elk installers throughout the United States.
Want access to Thermostats, Lights, Outputs and Tasks without paying extra? Try myKeypad Pro!
- Fully secured connections with your panels
- Sleek and user-friendly interface
- Multiple panel configurations
- Alarm and Zone status notifications
- Add anything as a favorite and access it faster
- Arm / disarm any area maintained by your panel
- Bypass / unbypass all of your Zones
- Access to all of your keypad function keys
- Try or buy even more functionality:
- And more!
Additionally, the app provides a scale to get a feeling for the color temperature of lamps (measured in Kelvin).
Please note that the lumen-per-watt-values are only approximate average values and may vary from lamp type to lamp type!
Links to selected external websites lead to pages providing more information about Lumen, Kelvin, Light bulb sockets and screws (e.g. Edison Screw (E27, E14, E10, etc.) and the EU energy label.
-Please post any questions at HTNforum.com
More from developer
You can download the source code for the OpenVBX Android app on GitHub.
To learn more about OpenVBX, visit http://openvbx.org
OpenVBX for Android is maintained by the OpenVBX community but is not an official Twilio app.