Monitor your energy consumption directly from your smartphone with the Netatmo Thermostat app!
* Control your heating system directly from your smartphone to optimize your comfort while saving on energy bills.
* Intuitive and easy navigation! Set your home temperature in one easy gesture.
* Save energy when you are away.
* Tell your thermostat how you live, it will adapt and take care of your confort, and help you save up to 25% on energy bills.
* Modify the planning whenever you want, thanks to intuive navigation.
LONG TERM OBSERVATION AND TRACKING:
* Record your home temperature.
* Analyse and understand energy consumption in beautiful and intuitive graphs.
● Supports the Nest Learning Thermostat®
● Home screen Widgets
● Google Wear SmartWatch support with voice control
● Tasker events and tasks
● Zooper variables
● Allows you to control your Nest Learning Thermostat® right from your home screen
● Has Google Wear SmartWatch support including voice control that allows you to control your Nest Learning Thermostat® right from your Google Wear SmartWatch
● Allows you to automate your Nest thermostat(s) using Tasker or Locale events and tasks. Note that you do NOT need Tasker to make use of the widget
● Allows you to use Zooper to create your own hand crafted Widgets. Note that you do NOT need Zooper to make use of the widget
● Provides widgets with useful one click actions to increase and decrease the target temperature, set your home and away status and more.
● Provides widgets that show several useful parameters like the current target temperature, ambient temperature, outside temperature and more.
● Supports all Nest supported HVAC modes, heating, cooling, ventilation and dual temperature systems
● Supports adding any number of widgets
● Supports any number of Nest thermostats you might have in your house
● Supports full Tasker and Locale integration using Tasker events and tasks (Tasker is NOT needed to make use of the widget)
● Supports full Zooper integration providing you will all relevant thermostat variables (Zooper is NOT needed to make use of the widget)
● Supports Google Wear
● Widgets are fully customizable including font sizes
● Google Wear layout is fully customizable including font sizes
● Widget label can be renamed
● Multiple quick action options when touching the widget
- Show control panel
- Quick temperature set
- Toggle home and away
- Toggle fan
- Show widget settings
- Set heating mode
- Set cooling mode
- Set heating/cooling mode
- Set off
● Supports both Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) depending on the setting in your Nest thermostat
● Widgets are fully resizable from a 1 x 1 size to full screen on supported devices
● Status bar notification and control for access to your thermostat(s) from any app. Status bar icon can be hidden
● Shows current ambient temperature
● Shows current target temperature
● Shows current humidity
● Shows current outside temperature
● Shows home and away states
● Shows leaf indicator
● Allows one click actions to increase and/or decrease the target temperature
● Shows away and home states of your Nest thermostat
● Shows fan state on supported Nest thermostats
● Shows heating state of your Nest thermostat through the use of colors
● Quickly re-assign another Nest thermostat to the widget
Google Wear usage notes
● Swipe left to choose a thermostat
● Swipe left again to change HVAC mode or home and way state
● Swipe up to increase the temperature
● Swipe down to decrease the temperature
● Double tap to toggle way state
● Single tap to start voice control
● Swipe right to dismiss
Google Wear voice control usage notes
● Single tap on the thermostat
● You can say anything you like. The app will in most cases understand what you are asking.
Some voice command examples
● "Set my Nest to 60 degrees"
● "Set my Office to 60 degrees"
● "Set office to away"
● "please if at all possible set my office to cool mode"
We can continue endlessly but you get the point.
Feedback and feature requests
For support, feedback and/or feature requests email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it in them in the forum
● Online Help: http://promasoft.weebly.com/documentation.html
● Beta Forum:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nestwidget
Tested in Nexus 5, Samsung Gear Live & Motorola 360 watch.
Become a beta tester: http://goo.gl/forms/5id32tEkh2
DISCLAIMER: CodeModLabs LLC is an independent Nest developer. Wear Temperature for Nest is not made by Google or Nest.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
You’re in. You’re out. You’re all over the place. Lyric uses your smartphone and tablet to make it simple.
It knows when you’re away and saves energy. It senses your return and helps make you comfortable. There’s no learning curve. No elaborate programming. Simply savings.
Control anywhere by phone or tablet.
Custom shortcuts save you time by replacing heavy menu-driven controls.
Smart Cues help ensure on-time maintenance for ideal system operation.
Lyric’s geofencing feature uses your smartphone’s location to set back the temperature while you’re out and make it cozy when you’re home.
See what your energy savings could look like at lyric.honeywell.com/savings.
Fine Tune temperature control maximizes comfort by considering both temperature and humidity.
You can retrieve the actual temperature of your home, program a desired temperature, turn on or off your heating system or set up programs for each hour of the day and each day of the week.
If you don't own an Arduino YUN, you can run the app in demo mode and see how it works.
At http://www.hell-desk.com/arduino-yun-thermostat/ you can find all the details of the project and the assembly of the components.
- Control the boiler of your home with your Android device.
- You will never forget to turn off your heating system,of ir you forget it, you can turn it off anywhere you are.
- You can monitor up to 5 rooms with the remote nodes.
- Work in manual mode (you set the desired temperature and you have to turn the heating system on/off manually), or you can schedule up to 5 programs, for each hour of the day, each day of the week.
- Don't worry If the public IP of your home router changes. The arduino Yun will know it and will notify your app. You can access your arduino Yun always over the internet.
- Turn your heating system on automatically when you arrive at home, based on the location services of your android device. Turn the heating system automatically when you leave your home.
- The configuration of the app was simplified with the help of a Wizard. You can now configure the app in two easy steps.
Anna en de Anna-app zijn co-creaties van Plugwise en de Nederlandse Energie Maatschappij. www.nle.nl/anna
The new Infinite Energy Mobile App lets you access your account and pay your bill using your Android device. Current features:
* View Account Balance
* View 12 Months of Billing history
* Pay Balance
* Renew Rate Plan
* Call Us Button
* Register New Account
* Add Multiple Accounts
* Reset Account Password
You can submit feature requests for future updates here: http://goo.gl/M5KGua.
Our new mobile app. Just another way Infinite Energy is doing more.
Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
The application requires a network connection to the MAX! Cube and is therefore meant for usage at home.
To be able to also control your heating while you are away a VPN tunnel is required.
* 1-click change between Auto, Comfort, Eco and Off mode for all rooms
* Shows actual and target temperature (even without wall mounted thermostat)
* Management of week programs
* Saves and restores heating profiles
* Shows local weather information
* Shows the current engagement of the heating valves
* Temperature slider for adjusting the room temperature
* Switch between auto, manual and boost mode for individual rooms
* Shows indications for low battery, open window and radio connectivity problems
This application is unofficial and not connected to the manufacturer of the MAX! system in any way.
To be able to use this application you need a MAX! Cube that is reachable by network.
Attention: While the MAX! configuration software is running the Cube accepts no additional network connections. Please close other MAX! application before using this software.
Acquista il kit Energy Control, scarica l’APP sul tuo smartphone e avrai il nuovo servizio Edison che ti permette di controllare i tuoi consumi elettrici in tempo reale sempre con te. Potrai finalmente vedere quanto stai consumando, anche in euro. Imposta un tetto ai tuoi consumi, confrontali con quelli degli altri utenti e interagisci con loro. Puoi controllare i tuoi consumi dove vuoi e quando vuoi, sulla piattaforma e con l’app dedicata. Scopri una nuova energia, scopri Energy Control.
- Controllo dei consumi in tempo reale, in kWh ed euro, e storico dei consumi registrati
- Impostazione soglia massima di consumo (giornaliero, settimanale, mensile) e alert via mail o sms al superamento
- Confronto con i consumi degli altri utenti
- Energy Map, per conoscere gli altri utenti Energy Control e interagire con loro
- Energy Forum, una community sul mondo dell’energia e non solo
- Consigli e suggerimenti sui consumi e sul risparmio energetico
- Controllo multidevice, via laptop, tablet e smartphone
Honeywell’s HRGX Android app lets you remotely monitor, search, and play back video, and
control PTZ cameras, from an embedded HRGX DVR via a wireless network or mobile data connection
The key features include:
• Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
• Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
• Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness.
• Snapshot support;
• Management of up to 100 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
Go to the preferences and enter your address to your thermostat device. i.e. 192.168.1.1:8081, 192.168.1.2 or myhome.com:8081. Enter your password and return and you will be connected to your thermostat.
You can download the source code for the OpenVBX Android app on GitHub.
To learn more about OpenVBX, visit http://openvbx.org
OpenVBX for Android is maintained by the OpenVBX community but is not an official Twilio app.
For support contact @chadsmith, email@example.com or submit an issue at https://github.com/chadsmith/OpenVBX-Android