Thanks to the AWESOME POWER of logarithmic scales a slide rule gives you several computational features using your very own virtual, mechanical computer. With this slide rule, you can: multiply and divide, multiply chains of numbers, find reciprocals, determine squares / square roots / cubes / cube roots, base-10 logarithms, and sines / cosines / tangents / cotangents.
Contains support for both phone and tablet devices. Provides ANIMATED built-in help for maximizing your slide rule usage.
This app will definitely help establish your nerd-cred.
[ tags: sliderule, slide rule, mechanical calculator, analog computer, engineer, engineering, uber-nerd, geek stuff, geek cred, retro ]
Slide rule - a device designed to simplify and speed up work with logarithmic tables. Using a slide rule greatly simplifies operations of multiplication, division, exponentiation, root extraction and calculation of trigonometric and logarithmic functions. Different types of slide rules were widely used until the early eighties.
Today planes rely on very different technologies but the rule is still useful whenever you want to do operations without having to type. Just line up the two numbers to get quickly tabs on all their multiples.
Very useful for travel, just set the exchange rate, for example, if 1 U.S. Dollar is worth 0.75 Euros, how many U.S. Dollars costs a 40 Euros backpack? Just look at the Ruler to see it costs about 53 U.S. Dollars, without doing math!
Join the Google+ Community Android Development https://plus.google.com/communities/105153134372062985968 and opt-in https://play.google.com/apps/testing/it.slug.circularsliderule to test new betas!
Slightly newer than the stone age. Slide rules disappeared about the same time as mechanical draftsmen. Now you too can relive those days before 1's and 0's stole center stage and 4 or 5 decimal places are the norm.
The price is right. Try it out. Have fun.
And now through this emulator for the HP-35, where both perfectly emulates the LED screen of the original 15-digit calculator physically and how we can make use of it in a virtual like you're actually physically in our hands through our Android device.
The HP-35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
Some historical curiosities of this calculator are:
- The display of 15 characters in the HP 35, when the reverse was seen, could produce a limited number of alphabetic messages. For example, 710.77345 would read as "SHELL OIL". The sample was probably more extravagant +40 57738.57734 E would be read as "Oh Hells Bells".
- The HP 35 was just 5.8 inches long and 3.2 inches wide. This was the pocket size of William Hewlett, of there as the "pocket calculator".
- The power requirement of the LED display was responsible for the short life between battery charges the HP 35, about three hours. To prolong the operating time and prevent damage from overuse of the slide switch on / off, users could press the decimal point key to force the display to illuminate only a segment of the LED.
- The HP 35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic, and trigonometric, however, full implementation used only 767 carefully chosen instructions (7670 bits), in what is a marvel of concise programming.
- The introduction of the HP 35 scientific calculators and other similar capacity by Texas Instruments soon signaled the end of the slide rule as a status symbol among science and engineering students. The covers of the rules of calculations were disappearing to make way for the covers of the "electronic slide rule", and universities began to abandon the slide rule classes of their curriculum.
- The HP 35 was the beginning of a family of related calculators all sharing similar mechanical packaging:
- The screen was unique in the sense that multiplexing is designed to illuminate only one LED at a time segment, instead of a single-digit LED, because HP investigations had shown that this method was perceived by the human eye as more Bright energy equivalent.
- The calculator used three NiCd batteries "AA" assembled in a removable battery pack, owner of HP design. Battery packs and replacement are unavailable, leaving 35 HP depending existing alternating current, or the users must rebuild the battery pack using batteries themselves available. An external battery charger was available and could also function calculator from charger, with or without batteries installed.
Internally, the calculator was organized around a serial processor chipset (a bit) floating point number processing 56-bit, 14-digit numbers representing BCD.
It was introduced at a price of U.S. $ 395.1 and was available from January 4, 1972 to 1975. During that time over 300,000 units sold.
Before the HP 35, the only practical portable devices to perform trigonometric and exponential functions were slide rules. At that time, existing pocket calculators had only four functions, ie could only add, subtract, multiply and divide. Originally it had been known simply as "The Calculator", but Hewlett suggested that it should be called the HP 35 because it had 35 keys.
HP 35 was developed in two years, HP 35 was released in 1972.
Learn more about the highly efficient circulators Calio (S) here: www.ksb.com/calio
This application is intended for people already familiar with operating E6B calculators.
Slide rules can help calculate:
- ground speed
- fuel consumption
- rate and distance of climb / descent
- metric-imperial unit conversions
- multiplication and division
The application has built-in editor of the foundation, which allows you to draw a custom configuration of the foundation. Also you can choose from five types of strip or under the fence foundation.
* Foundation editor
* Calculate the volume of concrete
* Calculation amount and the number of boards for formwork
* Calculation of the length of fittings
* Orientation to strip sizes
Sliding File manager is elegant, fast,and minimal.
- Google Navigation Drawer
- Root Access
- Edit/View File Permissions
- External Sd Card support
- File/Folder Creation, Renaming, Copy, Cut, Paste
- Image Previews
- Show Hidden Files
- Directory Shortcuts
- Specialized File Icon Previews
- File Sharing
- Unzip/extract Files
- Zip files
- Copy/Past Multiple Files
- Printing(KitKat only)
- DashClock Extension
- Select a File/Folder by tapping it's icon
- Root Functions (Modify folders/files that require root permission)
- *** Donations! *** Support the developers with an in app purchase! (Accessible in the settings menu)
Follow @BallerApps on twitter!
You can email us at email@example.com or tweet the developers (@Team_Shirwa) and (@A_Kiniyalocts) on twitter!
Application Icon designed by Miloš Mirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MilošMirković).
Người dùng có thể di chuyển linh hoạt trong phạm vi phòng học, lớp học,... mà vẫn có thể điều khiển bài giảng của mình trong khi có thể tận dụng được ngôn ngữ cơ thế một cách tối đa, giúp bài thuyết trình thêm sinh động.
Tải và cài đặt SERVER tại địa chỉ http://remoteslide.jimdo.com