Destinées aux très grand public, ces journées ont pour but de promouvoir les logiciels libres et plus particulièrement le système d'exploitation Ubuntu.
Cette application permet de se faire son propre petit programme, en sélectionnant les conférences et ateliers qu'ont souhaite suivre et pour lesquels on souhaite être notifié.
You phone need to have "sqlit3" installed the app to work as well.
Very important, please email to developer if you had
problem!! and Please see the youtube video first.
Don't leave comments like "my internal browser works but
opera doesn't"! it is mostly likely because of your proxy setting and has nothing to do with this app!!!
Just connect your android phone to computer via a USB cable.
With this app and some simple setup steps, the PC side Internet will be shared by your android phone.
This is also known as reverse tether (tethering) or USB reverse tethering.
Again this app requires ROOTED phone.
reverse tether, reverse tethering, usb, internet, windows,
liunx, ubuntu, network
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- Works out of the box with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Dark, Light, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
If akRDC doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a bad review, we will certainly be able to resolve the problem. thank you.
-> PRO Version:
- Compressed files transfer stream
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Direct support.
- No Ad
-> The Free version displays Ads in the about-box and files transfer view only.
akRDC is a Remote Desktop Control software compatible with the RFB protocol (VNC Client) and tested on servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC (without encryption), Ubuntu Remote Desktop (servers ready with the RFB protocol...)
* Languages: English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Español
* Files Transfer (For TighVNC and UltraVNC servers only right now + X11VNC in Ultra VNC mode):
- Transfer (download and upload) files and complete directories structure.
- Compressed files transfer stream (akRDC PRO only).
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Create / Delete directories.
- Delete files.
* Supports UltraVNC repeater/proxy in mode 1
* Function keys:
- Multi-sites remote desktop,
- 3 buttons mouse + wheel emulation
- keyboard, quick keys (CTRL+C, ...),
- special keys (F1, F2, ESC ...),
- network band optimization,
- Configuration Import / export.
* RFB Protocol implementation:
- supports TIGH, RAW, COPYRECT, RRE, HEXTILE and ZRLE encodings.
- VNC password (DES encrypted authentication).
- MS-Logon authentication ( for UltraVNC server)
How to use: install a VNC server (TightVNC recommended) on your PC, create a new shortcut in AKRDC then connect to your server. The documentation available on www.akrdc.eu
To make the CTRL ALT DEL command works, run the VNC server as a service, and allow the CTRL ALT DEL feature in your system.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Tasker / locale support enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync also contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
There is also a lite version, so you can test functionality before you buy. The lite version only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
Follow news here
The full change log can be found here
You can choose any folder on the memory card to sync. Currently one-way and two-way sync are supported. Sync intervals and other sync settings can be specified for each sync item you configure. You set up a folderpair to sync and it will automatically keep your files in sync.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- Ubuntu One
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
- Multiple accounts (full version)
- File manager - manage your cloud files
- Amazon S3 Client Side Encryption support
- Tasker/locale support (full version)
- User defined sync filters (full version)
- Sync to and from you selected provider, file sync, cloud sync
- Two-way sync with support for deletions
- Backup/restore settings
- User specified sync interval or specific sync times
- Choose connection types for each sync item
- Support for syncing of subfolders
- Sync of hidden files can be disabled
- No ads (full version)
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
1.To set proxy for the entire system or individual apps, you MUST ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST. For those ROMs without IPTABLES module, this app cannot work properly either.
2. To work with your private/public key, please store your key (only OpenSSH format, not putty) as the file /sdcard/sshtunnel/key
3. This App is DESIGNED ONLY FOR those guys blocked by Great Fire Wall in CHINA. If you'd like to get a GENERAL SSH CLIENT, please search "connectbot" in the market. Sorry for the inconvenience.
4. There exists a DNS Proxy in SSHTunnel to solve the DNS Pollution problem in China, which would try to fetch pre-defined HOSTS information from our web server. All these HOSTS files and source codes are open to public.
5. This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
Follow us on twitter: @sshtunnel_dev
Tags: SSH, Tunnel, Proxy, GFW, Firewall
WiFi HotSpot Tether (Ad-hoc mode, AP where available), Bluetooth
Share your 3G/4G Internet connection with Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, PS3, Wii, Xbox. No tether fees.
You can also install that application directly from our link: http://bit.ly/OG_tether_direct
Requires root access on the device! See here for more details:
http://bit.ly/opengardenroot or check out our new app, which does not require root access: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opengarden.android.MeshClient
Open Garden Foundation
"You are the network!"