MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… Also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary is the easiest and most comprehensive diet app available on Android, with a huge 600,000 foods database, barcode scanner, and great diet tips and analysis helping you stay motivated for healthy weight loss.
- Featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR Morning Edition, Health Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
MyNetDiary has already helped over 4 million people work toward their diet goals – so why not start on your goal today!
* "The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
* "This app is awesome!!! I use it on my phone and online. It keeps me on track with my diet."
* "Great app. Being able to scan barcodes makes input extremely easy."
* "This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
* "This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 600,000 foods. 300,000 foods entered by MyNetDiary and 200,000 popular foods contributed by our members. UPDATED DAILY.
✓Barcode scanner included.
✓The only app that searches as you type.
✓ Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
✓ Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
✓ PhotoFoods included: if a food is not in the database, you can send its photos from the app and we will enter the food for you!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis Tool - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
✓ Track your water intake
✓ Syncs foods and exercise with MYNETDIARY.COM (free account included)
✓ High-quality, beautifully-designed app
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
✓ Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
✓ Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
✓ Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
✓ Enter your own custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Optional food time tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
✓ Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise machines
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking
✓ Enter your own custom exercises
✓ Set your target weight
✓ Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Includes weekly exercise planning
✓ Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
✓ Keep track of daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, calories, and measurement charts
✓ Weight progress chart with target weight line
✓ Record and chart all body measurements
✓ Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
✓ Before and After photos
✓ English and metric units
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing and Excel export
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
Then the Calory Calculator is perfect for you!
With the Calory Calculator you can easily find out how many calories actually are in the different foods you are ingesting daily.
From fast food to roasted beef up to your favourite chocolate bar. With over 1900 listed foods you can speedily find what you are looking for thanks to various categories.
Instantly the calories will be displayed.
For example, did you know just 1 cup of roasted peanuts have 755 kcal...twice as much as a Cheeseburger.
Additionally the calories counter can calculate immediately how many calories are in a 12 oz beer, in a 3 oz frozen pizza or 18 oz of rice.
But there is more: Another capacity of the Calory Calculator is that it displays to you how many calories are burnt up by various activities.
At a glance you can look up and compare the caloric loss through 77 different sports (e.g. ice hockey, handball or even bowling) or every day activities (e.g. driving, ironing, shoveling snow).
Enjoy, share with friends, and live a healthy life!
KEYWORDS: Food, calories, healthy living, tacos, fruits, vegetables, beans, oils, grains, Milk, meats (chicken / poultry, pork / ham, beef, fish, etc...), awesomeness.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
The app is based on a patent pending innovation related to diagnostics.
•Diagnosis of the vitamin deficiency based on key symptoms
-Identifies further symptoms through question and answers.
-It can show multiple deficiencies with associated probabilities.
-System displays the probabilities only if it is greater than a specific confidence factor.
•Food Suggestions for major vitamin deficiencies
-Color coded for user's food preferences like veg, ovo-lacto, non-veg
All key information about the vitamins
-Key functions of the vitamin in the body
-Major deficiency symptoms
-Foods with that vitamin
-Search functionality based on keywords or any detail of the vitamin
•Ability to handle multiple profiles (e.g. different family members) and reports on prior diagnostic conclusions. These reports also can be sent over mail.
•All aspects of the innovation related to the diagnostic correlation engine are our patent pending intellectual property.
The application is provided for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any sort of diagnosis or medical advice. You should consult your own personal physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for your specific situation before making any decision regarding treatment or medication related to vitamin deficiencies.
Vitamins and Minerals included in this analysis
Yantramind ( www.yantramind.com ) focuses on developing technology solutions using machine intelligence to solve real world issues. Healthcare is our initial focus area and vitamin deficiency problem is the first one we are trying to solve. This application is the standalone mobile version addressing the area of vitamin deficiency, leveraging our medical information correlation engine. Web version of the same application is available at www.vitamindeficiencyfinder.com
Your feedback and suggestions
Your feedback and suggestions are extremely important for us to shape our future direction. Let us know if you want this solution to be extended for your ideas or product or service offerings– whether it is for profit or non-profit. We are more interested in the actual social impact of our solutions and will be glad to support you in whatever way we can. We have several innovative ideas in Healthcare, Information search and Decision Support that are being developed right now and will reach the market very soon. Requesting your feedback, suggestions and continued support. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using "Calories!" you're carrying your personal health and fitness assistant always with you. Let your personal health coach support you in pursuing your goals! This app provides a food and nutrition diary, a weight diary with BMI calculation + graphical analysis, as well as a newly integrated training diary.
Are you a diabetic? "Calories!" calculates the carb units (base 10 or 12) for all foods and will be a great help your you. Furthermore the app supports the well-known WW concept. Choose your WW points system from Flex, Pro, and Plus.
Access more than 1,400 foods and dishes from the included database. The following values will be displayed: kcal/KJ, WW points, water, carbohydrates, carb units (base 10 or 12), sugar, fiber, protein, cholesterol, total fat, saturated fatty acids, mono unsaturated fatty acids, poly unsaturated fatty acids, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, iodine, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin E. You can see the high or low energy contents at first sight using the provided traffic lights in front of each food. You may add more than 4,500 other foods and dishes to your database using an additional package (charge)!
Can't you find your favorite dish in the database? No worries! Enter a complete recipe once, let the app calculate the nutritional values and store it. Also, you may enter the nutritional values and serving sizes of a single food directly.
To keep an eye on your goals, you can monitor your values using the analysis tool. It compares the current vs. the recommended daily values. The traffic lights will provide a quick evaluation of your personal situation for any chosen time span.
Join our Google+ Community, take part in interesting discussions, give feedback, or become a beta-tester: https://plus.google.com/communities/108408446955672301868
Follow us for the latest news! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/digitalcure - or Twitter: @digitalcure
★ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup of your data,
★ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: advertising, crash reports, in-app billing,
★ BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS: in-app billing,
★ READ_LOGS: crash reports.
Keywords: calories, calorie counter, calorie calculator, healthy living, WW points, Flex, Pro, Plus, nutrition, nutrition values, nutrition table, decrease weight, health, vitamins, minerals, diabetes, water consumption, water balance, water calculator, evaluation, analysis, energy density, recipe calculation, recipe calculator, carb unit calculator, fatty acids, weight, weight diary, scale, BMI calculator, training diary, sport diary
Standalone product, no ads or online subscription necessary
17,000+ item food database
Easy "tap to track" interface
3 Bar Charts and 2 Pie Charts for tracking your progress
USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference
Search the USDA Database for calories and carbohydrate amounts. This database is local and not stored on the cloud prone to evaporate.
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2010. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 23.
This program is not related to the U.S. Department of Agriculture in any way. I use the database provided from the USDA.
The Mission of the Nutrient Data Laboratory is "To develop authoritative food composition databases and state of the art methods to acquire, evaluate, compile and disseminate composition data on foods and dietary supplements available in the United States."
This program provides access to Release 23 of the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. You can look up the nutrient content of 7,538 different foods.
To Search the Database type what you are searching for in the box and press the Search button. From there you can press details and see more information on the food item.
My Diet Diary is an easy to use calorie counter! Track all nutrients, create your own foods , track exercises, view progress reports, customized weight loss goals, recipe calculator, and more.
✔ Snapshot of daily progress
✔ Daily diet and fitness tips!
✔ Automatically rotating background photos to provide inspiration :)
✔ View daily nutritional summary reports
✔ Use our calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
✔ Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
✔ Check your progress with a simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget and diet
✔ Track all key nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary details and track your weight loss
✔ Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
✔ View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
✔ Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
✔ See breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
✔ Not on a diet? Use it as a food log and tracker.
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
✔ Enter your own calorie amounts with exercises
✔ Exercises for men/women. Strengthen your abs & have a flat belly!
✔ See how many calories & fat you burned
✔ BMR Calculator
✔ Track your cardio, aerobics, weight lifting, walking, biking, fitness, running, and more!
✔ Customized goals and calorie counter based on your age, gender, height
✔ Set notifications for meals, exercises
✔ Your personalized diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in diet forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
✔ Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
Achieve your weight goal the healthy way for weight loss! If you want to lose weight or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with our calorie counter.Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian. Don't pay for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! Lost over 10 lbs & found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there.I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol, & more. Highly recommend!” - Abe
“Best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there.I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but didn't work.My Diet Diary, however, motivates you to eat better.Eating better meals is key to weight loss.It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“The food and recipe database is amazing. I could search on several different foods and recipe search, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz
“Easy to use nutrition tracker!It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer.I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watchers, and tried the juice detox.They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers!Use it and lose weight." - Ike
You can learn more essential vitamin and mineral information! Improve your diet, health with more knowledge about them.
Dietary Reference Intakes (For adult);
Significant Food Sources;
*This is not medical advice!
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
With calorie counter application you will keep track of the foods you eat and their nutritional value quickly and easily thanks to the implemented tools that make calorie counting a simple task to control your weight.
* Copy and Paste Option: The only calorie counter application that account with this option, Enables reuse of stored foods, thus reducing the time food log.
* Food frequently used: Calorie counter stores the food you use most and displays them in a list sorted according to the number of times it has been used.
* Favorite Food: You can mark a food as a favorite and find it in a list of all the food of your choice.
* Searching for food: A browser built in calorie counter makes it easy to find your food
* Chart of calories, lets you view the log of the consumption of calories by filtering the desired food, very useful if you want to control the calories you eat in the dinner.
* Plans your next day meals : You can change the date to plan meals in the days ahead, or edit records in the previous days by swiping with the arrows located at the top of the main page (by pressing on the date you moved to the current date).
* Database with more than 300 foods. In addition lets you modify and add food of your choice, add categories and subcategories maintaining orderly your base of food.
* Create rations for each food item, you don't have to indicate the amount of ounces or grams each time you go to register a meal.
* Estimate of calories and macro-nutrients: The estimate of calories and macro-nutrients uses scientific methods to suit your characteristics (sex, age, weight, activity level) and offers you a regime to lose weight in a controlled manner without abrupt changes that can generate rebound effect. However you can modify objectives in such a way manual in the options menu.
* Backup your data with Dropbox
Don't wait any longer to start your diet, start to lose weight now with the calorie counter.
Millions of people are using Lifesum. Here is what some users say:
* “If I would have known earlier that it could be “that easy” to lose weight. With this app it finally is!”
* “My body shape is now going in the right direction and I have a lot more energy and stamina.”
* “You make smarter choices and the pounds start coming off!”
* “Fantastic app! Easy to use!“
* “This app is a great tool for losing weight and keeping it off, I lost 40 pounds, fantastic!”
Easy to use Lifesum helps you burn more than you eat:
* NEW! Diets - LCHF, 5:2 or High protein? Select your diet and Lifesum will adjust it to fit your lifestyle.
* Personal weight plan - We help you set realistic goals and stick to them
* Life Circle – Complete a green circle every day by sticking to your diet
* Easy food and exercise tracking
* Browse our database with millions of food items
* Barcode scanner - Eat. Scan. Done!
* Habitual tracking. The app will learn what you usually eat speeding up tracking
* Chose between different serving sizes
* Track calories, nutrients, water - learn about how you live
* 200+ exercises with calories burned estimated
* Connect to our partners: Get data from Runkeeper, Withings, Moves
* Food and exercise charts - Dig into your lifestyle data and improve your health
* Track your body (waist, body fat, hips, arms, etc) - Follow your progress and stay motivated
* Diary of your journey – stay motivated
* Goals based on your specific diet profile (such as daily calories & nutritional information) – customize everything into your personal needs
* Always have your data with you – in your pocket or at Lifesum.com
* Facebook connected – simple login but not intrusive sharing
* It’s free and without annoying ads.
Start improving your lifestyle with Lifesum today!
Vitamins are nutrients essential for normal growth, vitality and general wellbeing. Without vitamins, many vital bodily functions would not take place and disease may occur.
Learn more essential vitamins information and improve your diet and health!
Grab your free Vitamins Apps today!
More from developer
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a genetic disorder in which the body can't process part of a protein called phenylalanine (Phe).
PKU diet is one of the strictest diets in the world. Adequate intake of essential vitamins and minerals is very important to maintain health, growth and development. Numerous studies shows potential risk of developing deficiency of essential nutrients including Vitamin B6, B12, Choline, Selenium in people who follow PKU diet.
My PKU Diet tracks phenylalanine, vitamins and minerals and shows deficiency according to Recommended Daily Intakes*, age (infants, children, adults), gender (man, woman) and special nutrition requirements (pregnancy, lactation).
Like us on Facebook!
- Tracks amount of consumed phenyalanine from food
- Tracks body weight & phenylalanine blood levels tests
- Supports add/edit of your own food records
- Lookup your own food records using barcode scanner
- Generates ready-to-send PDF report for your dietician
- Tracks 20 essential nutrients for 8,000 foods **
- Save frequently used foods in your “Favorite” food list
- Enter food quantities in three convenient units: gram, ounce, or serving size
- Contains information about function and deficiency symptoms of 18 vitamins and minerals
- Suggests foods with the highest content of a particular nutrient
- Provides powerful food searching capabilities
- Works completely offline
- Excellent dieting tool on the go
- Carbohydrates (Sugars, Fiber, Starch)
- Total Fat
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Panthothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Ma
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Zinc, Zn
- Selenium, Se
* Recommended Daily Intakes
Developed by the Institute of Medicine's Food and Nutrition Board and include protein, fat, carbohydrates and 17 vitamins and minerals for infants, children, adults, pregnant and lactating women.
*** Please write an email if you have a question or problem. There is no possibility to reply on comments and help you.***
** Food Database Source
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, 2011, Release 24.
*** Due to big amount of efforts to collect database of low protein products, those products may contain only basic information required for PKU management that includes: phenylalanine, protein, calories and carbohydrates. Full nutrition facts information including all vitamins, minerals and nutrients will be provided in future releases of the application.
TAGS: PKU, phenylketonuria, diet tracker,nutrition counter,vitamins,minerals,healthy food,healthy nutrition,weight loss,pregnancy nutrition,pregnancy vitamins,vegetarian, calories counter,vitamins counter,minerals counter, carbohydrates counter