A basic application provided by Android is faithful to its function to look at pictures simply.
You may have wanted to see the pictures according to date or places to take photos or your own classification. Also, perhaps you have been wanted to make a notes into photos but there's no way of doing that so written a memo in other places instead.
If you use a Monte Gallery we made, these problems will be solved. It has various viewer functions like folder, calendar, album, tag, position, lock and etc and you can find and classify your pictures easily.
In addition, you can write a memo on pictures and record a voice to them. Beyond that, it provides a function to protect your privacy by lock folder, play music with various effects when slide shows present too.
Now let's leave unforgettable memories with Monte Gallery instead of just seeing pictures.
The main functions
1. Support various classification : Folder, Calendar, Tag, Album, Position, Lock folder
2. Memo and Voice memo : Voice memo or Text memo into Photos, Videos
3. Make a Media Folder, Change names, Delete.
4. Album : Make Albums, Set up Slide Show by each album.
5. Tag : Set up Tags to Photos and Videos and classify them.
6. View maps : View map by each photos. Look at the photos situated to close each other in one place.
7. Preview : You can see the pictures via Preview without going into the folder.
8. Lock : Lock folder is provided, so user can lock personal photos or the one needed security.
9. Default features : Sharing, Deletion, Move, Copy, Rotation, Edit, Cut, Setup, Etc..
Here is what others are saying:
"[F-Stop Media Gallery is] probably my overall favorite app of 2013." - Editor at Android Central
"A fierce competitor in the image gallery space..." — Appstorm.net
“We Recommend: F-Stop – An Enhanced Media Gallery” — Androidpipe.com
Never again wonder where your photos or videos are located as you search endlessly for that picture you know you took the other day. Let F-Stop manage all your media with powerful features like tags, ratings, albums, and favorites.
Use the smart album feature to automatically create albums based on criteria you choose. For example, you can create an album that automatically shows all your GIFs or only displays media you tag with “Family”. Maybe you are a professional photographer (many professionals use F-Stop) and want to show a client some pictures you took for them. Set up a smart album to show all media with the client’s name as a tag. Add a condition to only show 4 and 5 star rated images so they only see your best. The client can then easily press the heart icon to favorite the images they like. With the PRO version, you can then save these tags and ratings to the file and view them in just about any photo organizer such as Google Picasa, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, Adobe Elements, etc. The possibilities are endless.
* View your photos in the highest HD quality
* Lightning fast browsing experience
* Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
* Immersive mode for users with Kit Kat.
* Make F-Stop look the way YOU want with a total of 9 themes including light and dark
* Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
* Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
* Quick links let you put your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer
* Easily exclude folders to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
* Hide media from other apps with password protection
* Slideshow mode with several transition types
* Support for file types : JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
* Optimized interface for tablets.
Please visit our website for a quick tutorial or to view our FAQ: http://fstopapp.com/
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any reason not to rate us 5 stars.
 F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
Keywords: Digital Asset Management (DAM), Photo Viewer, Photo Organizer, Organize Photos, Image Viewer, Picture tag, photo tag search, search image tagging
No More Motion Blur with "Contactless Shutter"
Have you ever experienced motion blur because of touching the screen or pressing camera key?
With "NFC Camera," you can take pictures without touching the phone by utilizing the contactless technology of NFC.
You can use your own NFC compatible card (such as FeliCa or MIFARE card) instead of the camera shutter and be free of motion blur.
[Examples of Typical NFC Tags]
- Transportation type IC cards (Suica, Pasmo, etc)
- Electronic money (Edy, nanaco, WAON, etc)
Complete with All Basic Camera Features
"NFC Camera" comes with all basic camera app features such as flash mode, auto focus, switching between in/out camera, setting image size, etc.
Self-timer photographing is supported.
Timer setting can be done intuitively by slider action.
Frame Synthesis Function
Frame synthesis is supported.
There are 2 ways to choose frames: "Roulette" and "Manual"
When you choose "Roulette", frames are chosen randomly from NFC tag's unique ID.
Because frames are chosen randomly, taking photos will be unpredictibly fun!
When you choose "Manual", the frame will be added to the photo of your choice.
Frames expands or contracts according to the photo size.
There are only a few pre-set frames, but you can import from Gallery app and make your own frame.*
*You need a transparent image.
This application resizes your photos without distorting them: much more than a standard image viewer!
Please do LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share Full Screen Pic.
Thanks for the support.
.viewing Pics faster than the standard Gallery and other popular App...
.the Full Screen Option can be disabled so you can use the App as a Standard Image Viewer
.KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
.ability to set the Wallpaper of the Home Screen with the Full Screen Pic, you can also enlarge the Pic to fit the screen size; process WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is used
.3 Widgets (2x1, 3x2 and 4x3) that you can add to home screen and configure with independent pics & actions
.easy toggle pic size with double tap
.ability to add your favorite folders excluding those that contain unwanted images
.open last viewed folder
.View in Map" to Start Google Maps and Google Earth by Coordinates or close Address
.view File information, ExIf data and GPS tags and Copy to Clipboard
.share pics with friends
.sort filelist in various ways, also by ExIf Camera Data
.clear History of viewed folders
.many configuration options
In still camera photography, the most common aspect ratios are 4:3 and 3:2, closer to a square shape and suitable for printing.
However, many mobile devices, tablets, laptops, desktop monitors and TVs have an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 16:10, closer to a rectangular shape and suitable for movies.
When 4:3 or 3:2 images are displayed on a 16:9 or 16:10 device, two stips are shown on the sides of the screen and the image remains smaller.
This App solves the problem by adapting the image to the size of the screen.
Of course, the top and the bottom of the image are slightly cut, but in most cases this is not a big problem and you can however see the original image with a double tap.
In case of photos of people where may be cut off heads or feet, you could turn off the full screen display and use the app as a regular photo viewer.
If your device supports it, you can connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy your pictures in Full Screen.
Of course some mobile devices can be set to take pictures in 16:9 format but this format is not suitable for printing and does not use the sensor completely (less megapixels) so this is not a good solution.
The Lite version is limited to 15 consecutive Full Screen Pics and is made in order to evaluate the innovative feature of the App.
To remove this limit you need to get the PRO version; all other functions are active and complete, then you can then use it as a fast picture viewer
Release 3.8 Improvements:
Implemented the ability to rotate Pics
Menu to Modify Pics
xlargeScreens support (tablets)
Improved rotation based on ExIf data in case of pics that have been rotated using some image management program (Thanks to "Entertayne")
Improved Long touching on the bottom of the screen to display the Thumbnails
Minor Bugs fixed
Release 3.7 Improvements:
KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
Long touching on the bottom of the screen the Thumbnails are displayed, otherwise the menu is displayed
Improved handling of Thumbnails: removed flash when you click the Pic to display and added some vibration feedbacks
Minor bug fix
TAGS: Picture Viewer, Image Viewer, Photo Viewer,ExIf, Slide show, Share Photo, GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gallery
-The Nexus 4 does not support OTG/USB Host and can not be supported.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT!
-The USB drive must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS. These are the most common formats for flash drives.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Three rendering mode available: Standard, Natural and Clear.
Every mode uses different antialiasing technics for displaying images, especially high resolution ones, with more accuracy and less artifacts at every zoom level.
New Linear color space option improves color fidelity and natural edges smoothness.
You can activate it in settings menu.
- Reduces artifacts
- Reduces aliasing
- Reduces moiré pattern
- Improves sharpness
- Improves shapes alignment
- Improves reproduction of small details
- Improves inside images text readability
Edit your pictures with brightness, contrast, saturation and heat controls and save them at full size or cropped.
The cropping operation is performed agreeing with what you see at video (zoom level, position and screen frame).
The first time you browse your albums, high quality thumbnails will be created.
This operation could take some time.
Albums are ordered and labeled for parent folder.
- Woven gathers your photos from Facebook, Dropbox, Flickr, Instagram, Photobucket, Google+, SmugMug, OneDrive, Tumblr, and 500px, as well as your smartphone and tablet. And if you store photos on your Mac, you can upload those, too.
- Woven now supports videos from Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, Google+, and Android.
- With Woven Show, use your device as a remote to show your photos and videos on any web-connected screen, including Google Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, and any web browser, across the room or across the country.
- Your photos and videos are always up-to-date because Woven automatically checks for new photos and videos from all of your sources.
- Woven maintains all of your photos at the highest resolution and preserves your album and titles.
- Woven combs through your collection and hides all your duplicates.
- No distracting advertising or pop-ups.
- Your photos and videos are private by default, nothing is shared unless you share it.
A free Woven account enables you to:
- Enjoy your photo collection on multiple mobile devices and using Woven Show.
- Sync iPhoto to Woven account.
- Upload photos and videos from mobile device and add them to Woven.
- Securely access account.
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
Beautiful interface and the skin automatically change , easy to use.
- Support for popular image formats , including : GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA .
- List 1000+ pictures in few seconds, quick find new pictures without background service
- View and slide show with best quality, more clear than other apps
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single or double tap or pinch to zoom.
- Rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality
- More file management features: sort, rename, create new folder, move and copy pictures
- Optimized for HD tablets
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design
- Best quality full-screen browser
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Share pictures through the SMS , E-mail , etc
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
- Displays search results as slide-show, image grid or in full screen gallery mode
- Supports multi-touch pan and zoom in full screen gallery mode
- Set image as wallpaper
- Open Image web page
- Share image through email, SMS, AllShare, Facebook etc...
- Pick images for SMS, WhatsApp, emails etc.
- Save image to device storage
- Search similar images (as selected image)
- Search images from specified site
- Supports Google, Picasa, Flickr, 500px and SmugMug Image Search
- Displays images from your favorite RSS feeds
- New in v1.6: Improved thumbnail scaling for tablets for consistent user experience across different devices and screen sizes.
Starting August 1, Bing has converted their free search API to a paid service. Unfortunately there is no other alternative than to drop support for it in JS Image Finder for now. The Bing image search might become available in a future paid version of JS Image Finder.
To compensate for this loss two new high quality image providers has been added. It is now possible to search images from both 500px and SmugMug, two photo sharing communities with a lot of great photos and very talented photographers.
Now with two finger zoom and image pan. Long press an image to perform an action on it.
This application is designed for devices with hardware 3D acceleration, it requires OpenGL ES 1.1. The application also requires "external" storage - which in Android terms means an SD card or internal device memory - this is to save its cache, hence the need for the "write external storage" permission.
The cache can be removed by deleting the 'cinche' directory on your "external" memory at any time.
Created using a rapid application development UI framework developed by Cinche Ltd. For more information please visit http://www.cinche.co.uk
Android OS 2.2--4.4
Recolle is a renewal version of JS Photo.
And, JS Photo will end and be integrated into Recolle.
The data of tagged and favorite photos is able to migrate from JS Photo to Recolle.
To migrate the data, please install Recolle.
JS Photo2 LITE has been integrated into Recolle.
※To migrate data from JS Photo2 LITE to Recolle, please install the latest Recolle and JS Photo2 LITE app.
★It is easy way to organize photos on your Android.★
It automatically create album from photos.
If you put some events in your Google Calendar, Recolle automatically set the event to the title of the album!
This service is all free.
If you have secret photo(s) within JS photo, you will not display the photo(s) in your Android.
Please cancel secret setting within JS Photo or Recolle.
Daily Album: Take photos at any events. Recolle automatically creates an album of each event.
Categorize Album: Set category name to each event. You can easily find memories.
Share Album: Share the album with your family and friend via email. Thumbnail will send your family and friend even if they do not install Recolle. Your family and friend can also add their photos to the shared album. Let’s make a best album with photos of you and your family/friends.
Online Function: The photos within Picasa can be displayed at smartphone.
※Future, Facebook and twitter will be added.
Please note: it doesn't work with Google+ albums.
* Launch on shared album post in any social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Chinese & English language support.
* User can manually add album URL.
* User can delete album from this app.
* User can refresh photos in an album.
* Option to share selected album.
* Option to share this app.
Q: Where's the app? Installed ap but now cannot find it to run it.
A: In yours gallery viewer select image(s) click share and there it is.
Q: I need help. App has COMPLETELY messed up my gallery.
A: It is possible if you move many photos. Android media server is response of that.
Don't worry! Wait some time, media server will reindex your photos.
!! FAQ !! !! FAQ !! !! FAQ !! !! FAQ !!
Small plugin for native gallery. You can now make or move photos to new album in your gallery with it :)
Clean, simple photos organizer.
key: gallery organizer, gallery albums, albums organizer, create album, move photo
- Photo collage and Image mix tool
- Cutting image is as easy as PhotoShop with few touch actions.
- Send free image message to your friend. (Both should install the app)
AThumbCut is a photo editing and sharing tool. You can cut any parts from an image and compose multiple parts to create a picture.
Create an emotional image messages with AThumbCut and share it with your friends. Decorate your photos with AThumbCut to create you own awesome cuts.
- Cut out photo as you want.
(similar as PhotoShop's Magnetic Lasso tool)
- Mix images as you want.
- 3D image rotation
- Mesh morphing effect (Make eyes bigger or body slender)
- Text writing.
- Image effects: blur, transparent, color change etc.
- Image & patch sharing
- Share image to other apps. eg. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Google image search integrated.
- Please upload your picture as private when you don't want to share it public.
** Please check out tutorial videos.
Note: This app is a beta version and may not be stable.
- How to delete patch?: open 'patch manager' -> select 'My Patch' tab. -> select patch and delete.
- Location of local storage: uploaded picture is stored in picture/AThumbCut
- How to increase cutting quality: advanced option -> patch quality -> high (note: Please return to low or med, if the app becomes unstable.)
tags - pic, picture, photo, merge, photo grid, photo album, photo thumbnail, photo frame, kakaotalk, kakao story, Facebook, twitter, photo shake, photo wonder, image, pic frame, instagram, 포토 합성, 포토 합치기, 사진 붙이기, 사진 합치기, 사진 병합, 사진 합성, 사진 편집, 카카오톡, 카톡, 카카오스토리, 카스, 페이스북, 페북, 트위터, 트윗, 콜라주, デコレーション、写真加工、組み合わせ、デコカメラ、カメラ、コラージュ、写真編集
More from developer
This App is a useful for all Singaporean and Tourism to On-The-Go monitor CEPAS Card status such as Card Balance, Card Expire date,... as well as to monitor last 30 Transactions history by using an NFC Android Phone
Transaction History or also known as Transaction Log is useful for Card Owner to trace all the transaction include both Payment and Top-up.
The Log also show the place where the transaction is taken placed. For MRT and Bus payment, the Log shows also the Start-End station.
It should work with all CEPAS's compliant Cards such as EZLink Cards, Concession Cards, Nets Flashpay Cards and all Visa Paywave, Master Paypass issued by Singapore's Banks.
Limitation: Due to the discover-ability performance of current Type-B card in Android Phone is not so good, the detection of some kind of Card need more time than as it should, So please stay calm and keep trying. Thanks for your patient.
The transaction log enables FlashPay cardholders to view all transactions including payment and top-up.
This application will work for all FlashPay Cards.
Limitation: Please note that the performance reading of FlashPay cards is dependent on the brand/type of NFC enabled Android phones. This applications only support Samsung S3 and Samsung Note II phone for the moment. Other NFC phones not guaranteed.
As you know, Bluetooth is a high-speed wireless technologies with alot of advantage like low power consumption, security, and designed to support Multimedia, ... But connecting between Bluetooth Devices is sometimes Tough for user. Usually, user need to discover (or list) the Device, Connect and Pair to it manually from the phone. And all these steps need human to interact.
By using NFC, the connecting of Bluetooth Device is never been easier, all the above steps is done in an automatically manner. All you need to do is Tap to Connect, and Tap Again to disconnect, that's it.
In order to use this App, you need to have a NFC Tag which is programmed with Bluetooth Device information. This Tag need to be placed in the Bluetooth Device's chassis or somewhere nearby.
How's it work:
The tag is programmed with the Bluetooth Device information, those are needed for a Bluetooth connecting to be taken place in an automatically manner.
How to use:
1. Tap the Phone to the Tag to turn on Bluetooth Hardware, Discover, Connect and Pair to the Bluetooth A2DP device, If music is being playback on your phone, it is transfered automatically to the Bluetooth Device
2. Tap the Phone to the Tag again to Disconnect from the Bluetooth Device. This also turn off Bluetooth Hardware on your phone to save power.
We have a better way to improve the whole process, by providing this application to support Phone's user to connect to Wifi Access Point Automatically by Tap the phone to the a Tag which is stick somewhere in the interest place, thanks to NFC technology.
The Tag is pre-stored the Wifi SSID String, Authentication type, Key-type, and the Key and they are just enough for a Wifi Connection.
1. Convenience for User, just Tap to NFC Tag to have Wifi connection ready.
2. Convenience for the Wifi Owner: Can change the key frequently without effort-needed to notify or to let's old customer know about the new key.
BLE Location application scans nearby Bluetooth device name to retrieve in-house location, where GPS signal is unavailable.
This application works well on Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 phone.