I like this app and it works for several engines, but engine rpm and torque curve is too strongly linked to displacement/# of cylinders. HP is a bit inflated on the 87-93 5.0 and no amount of adjusting to the head/cam specs can bring it down. You can imagine how far off it was when I tried to enter a 4.9 I6 lol
Its good It would be cool if there was a thing that generated a torquecurve so we know where most of the power comes from and where it drops off.
Great app Fun way to try different combos. Good way to see how much difference certain changes to your engine will make. Would like to see graph.
Hey guys I can't put in the duration or a few other things the input changes and it won't scroll down to let me type in correct stats
Great update Ohh look finally dynamic compression,,, maybe some sort of graphing and a way to limit rpm as usual best program on android for what it does, undefeated after all these years.
Worked great b4 now it doesn't work on my S8
* Fixed a few errors and omissions for metric users.
* Fixed missing rod lengths on a couple of Ford and Pontiac engines in the database.
* New Extended Results panel added. It contains useful information such as Piston velocity, Dynamic compression ratio, ideal gear ratio,etc.
* Cam timing is now calculated automatically if no specs have been entered
* Altitude is added.
* New database structure to ease future upgrades.
All-in-one OBD2 app for ELM327: OBD scanner, car diagnostic, ELM checker &
MagTool is a multipurpose EMF detector toolbox for electricians or paranormal.