fixed API issues
With BlingBoard you can stay updated with your friends, colleagues and family, and interact with them quickly and effortlessly.
It’s free, fun and easy to use!
"BlingBoard is a really nice, easy-to-use app that centralise all your main communication activity"(TheNextWeb)
"The ultimate social widget for Android bringing everything from Gmail, Twitter, missed calls and more into one easy to use and beautiful widget." (AndroidCommunity)
"Blingboard is a stunning little widget that looks great and is both convenient to glance at email, calls, text and social networks plus it is fun to use" (AndroidTapp)
2 WIDGET SIZES:
4x2 Widget with messages content
4x1 Notification Widget
WHAT SOCIAL NOTIFICATIONS
- Missed Calls
- SMS Messages
- Gmail unread count
- Facebook news feeds (similar to Facebook widget)
- Twitter feed items (similar to Twitter widget)
- Dial to your Missed Calls
- Reply to SMS messages
- Launch Gmail
- Facebook: Check links directly from the widget (YouTube videos will launch the YouTube App, etc..)
- Twitter: Check links directly from tweets
- Simply launch the related app when no notifications.
EASY ON THE EYES
Designed from the grounds-up with simplicity in mind without compromising functionality.
Did we mention it’s free?
HOW TO INSTALL
After downloading BlingBoard you will need to add the widget to your homescreen.
At your home screen: Menu > Add > Widgets > BlingBoard.
For more help please visit our website: http://jappka.com/Android/BlingBoard/faq.html
Use the sweep button to clear notifications from the selected tab. The clear button will remove items from BlingBoard widget only.
- Up to 20 message/feed items for each tab
- Up to 140 characters for each message/feed item
- SMS: only new sms messages will be displayed, SMS messages prior to BlingBoard installation will NOT be displayed
If you have any feedbacks or suggestions, we are always happy to hear from our users!
Please email us at:
or follow us on Twitter:
Try our other apps:
Bataria - Battery Power Saver
1. Before opening the message envelope, you could view the brief content of the recent messages and the number of the unread message.
2. When opening the message envelope, you could view the content of the recent message, sending time, sender and its picture.
3. When opening the message envelope, you could reply by clicking the message, and you could click “+” button to create a new message.
4. When opening the message envelope, you could quickly return to the first message by clicking the envelope cover or the top of the message widget.
5. When opening the message envelope, if scrolling the list of messages to the top and you keep on scrolling down the message you could close the message envelope.
1.This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2.Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 1.9.9+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1. Read the message
View the message, display on the widget.
2. View the contacts
View the sender of the message whether comes from the contacts.
Keyword: TSF Shell , TSF Message , TSF 短信 ，TSF信息 ，TSF 3d widget
Any feedback is appreciated.
- Improve the photo/label icon
- dialog send email
- fixed a bug report
- improved config wizard
- Dialog to choose the preferred action
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
★ Beautiful widget design
★ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
★ Light, Dark and Black themes
★ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
★ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
But, to enjoy more powerful SMS funtion, you need to install the latest version of GO SMS Pro, which is the most popular SMS/MMS app in Android Market.
** How to add GO SMS Widget on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen, press the Widget option and choose GO SMS widget. Make sure your home screen has enough room for the widget.
- Write new message
- Mark as read
- Widget settings, includes changing style
Some funtions need you to bind to v3.59 or the newest version of GO SMS Pro, if your haven't installed or the version is too old, we suggest you to dowload or update your GO SMS Pro main program.
** Related website **
- Download the newest GO SMS Pro: 1.Search “GO SMS Pro” in google market; 2.https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jb.gosms
- Visit our Blog: http://gosms.goforandroid.com
- Visit our official website: http://www.goforandroid.com
- Email to us: email@example.com
- Visit our facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=178919808825035
Thank you for your support very much.
"Dead simple and free, what more could you ask for? - LifeHacker
Also featured on Android Community, Talk Android, IntoMobile, Android Headlines, and Droid Life!
Fast, Simple, Elegant
A homescreen widget to show messages (or SMS) received in Google Hangouts
Fully resizable and shows your messages at a glance.
Because of limitations to the Android system, only new Hangouts will be shown and only works for 4.3+
You must first install Google Hangouts! :)
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will likely not work on these. Blame Google.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It also supports one touch action for direct dial, send sms and view contact's profile. To enable this function, you can long press the contact in the widget and select the action you want in the pop-up window.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
It's a resizable widget! You can long press it and use the "resize" option to change the size.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
- Start Google Talk chat (Google Talk name must be set for a contact)
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
For the latest version please check the paid Pro version(http://goo.gl/zQSej) instead. The paid version now supports high resolution pictures, Direct Dial, support for Sony Xperia devices and languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech!
* Add a list of contacts on your home screen
* The list of contacts could be either starred contacts or from any of your contact groups
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1.
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A new stack view based wiget(fixed size 2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, Like:ContactWidget
Are you still worried about missing your important emails? Are you still searching for a simple and useful email app? Now you have GO Email Widget.
Once you have it, you can just send/receive emails directly on your screen. Absolutely no need to open any email app!
GO Email Widget supports most of the popular email boxes in the world. It provides you a fast and simple way to configure your account. You can do everything you want just like how you do it in any email app.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher in Android Market.
If you have install the beta version of the Email Widget, Please uninstall it first before you install the V1.0.
- Send/Receive emails
- Support POP3/IMAP
- Download/Send Attachment
- Change Themes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher, press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
How to set the Yahoo Email?
-You should Manual setup your account.
-If you choose the IMAP,please enter the "android.imap.mail.yahoo.com" in the IMAP sever
-If you choose the POP3,please enter the "pop.mail.yahoo.com " in the POP3 server
Home screen widget displaying the upcoming birthday and anniversary dates of your contacts and thus reminding you.
THIS IS A WIDGET, DO NOT OPEN, BUT ADD TO YOUR HOME SCREEN AS WIDGET! For any problems, please read the FAQ on my homepage. In case of problems of questions, please contact me via email and do not just leave a comment in Google Play, as I do not regulary read them!
The widget reads all contacts with birthdays from your Android Adressbook. Therefore you will have to maintain your contacts first (e.g. synchronize with Google). An automatic Facebook synchronization is not supported yet!
If you encounter any problems with dates, please refer my FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/erichambuch/birthdaywidget
- READ_CONTACTS to read your contacts, READ_CALL_LOG is automatically added by Google to provide compactibility with older Android versions
- VIBRATE for notification
Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Tags : People Widget , Contacts , Groups , Gmail , Google , G , Buddy .
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
* This Widget connect to a Cisco VPN Server (PIX/ASA/...) or a Fritzbox by a single click on rooted Android 2.x devices.
Attention: if your device has Android 4+ you should use VpnCilla instead because this App needs root access which is an additional security risk! (VpnCilla does not need root access and has much more features).
* VPN Widget won't work unless...
- You have a rooted (jailbreaked, unlocked) phone
- TUN device available in kernel (CONFIG_TUN=y)
- App installed on the phones internal memory (not on SD - Widgets require this)
- Placed it on homescreen as widget (not as app)
- 'Superuser' rights granted on request
* Forget it, if all this sounds scary - VPNC Widget just won't work!!
* Installation and trouble shooting:
- Install VPNC Widget on homescreen as Widget - not as App!
- Doubleclick widget to change preferences and checking prerequisites of phone (if doubleclick doesn't work, start Vpnc Widget as an App)
- Give "Superuser" rights on request (start Superuser app to verify and use newest Superuser App in case of troubles)
- Never use automatic Taskkillers (it will interrupt the vpnc service!)
- If nothing helps, activate the Debug Flag in the preferences screen and mail me after a trying to connect the session logfile:
- Supports Pre-Shared-Key (PSK) only (no SSL certificates)
- supports only one user/server profile
- profile credentials incl. passwords are stored at the phone (but hidden for apps without root access)
- if the "advanced routing" kernel feature is unavailable, the VPN connection may be lost when the WiFi hotspot renews DHCP info (you can re-connect by clicking Widget twice)
- Use this product absolutely at your own risk
- VPNC Widget is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied
* Succesful tested ROMS:
- LeeDroid 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1
- Cognition 2.3v8
- JME Rotohammer(Galaxy tab)
-*) OxygeN-2.0-RC7 (Android 2.3, based on CM7 beta)
-*) CyanogenMod 7.0.x
- and many more...
*) works but misses Advanced Routing feature in kernel image (see Restrictions/Issues)
More from developer
Long press on Home Screen > Widgets > MoonPhase to install
Want this on your own language? Email me
You can also try The Moon Phase App that offers the following features:
- Beautiful and sharp moon images
- Daily zodiac sign
- Illumination of the moon
- Moon rise and set times
- Moon age
- Upcoming moon quarter changes
- Small, Medium and Large widgets
- Easily adjust the date by touching the moon
- Wake lock
- Hemisphere selection (GPS or Manual)
- Support for tablet devices
- Support for landscape mode