RE:SURE GO is a revolutionary app that gives you a previously unimaginable level of personal protection on the go. Wherever you are with your smartphone, you will be a button press away from help. When you activate RE:SURE GO, our 24-7 Control Centre will immediately receive an alarm giving your exact location and showing us audio and video of the event that has transpired.
RE:SURE GO is a great personal security solution for a huge variety of scenarios. Whether for people working alone for prolonged periods of time, to others visiting strangers in unknown territories; if you think you are going to be in a potentially unsafe situation, then RE:SURE GO is an easy to use and effective solution to give you greater peace of mind.
Some examples of when to use RE:SURE GO would be:
- For healthcare workers carrying out home visits
- For sales people visiting potential new customers in unknown areas
- For engineers working alone in remote locations
- When taking a taxi or a public transport home at night
RE:SURE GO is the ideal app to ensure your safety wherever you are and whatever you are doing, be it business or personal. Crucially the fact that RE:SURE works on your smartphone negates the requirement for an extra device, which is frequently forgotten.
RESURE GO is activated in a time of distress by either shaking or tapping the screen of your smartphone. Upon activation your phone immediately begins recording short video and audio clips, which, along with your exact location, are then sent to the RE:SURE Control Centre. Our highly trained operatives will analyse this information, contacting you, your emergency contacts and, when necessary, the emergency services in order to ensure your safety.
Additional functionality is provided through the Meeting Timer.
The Meeting Timer allows you to set up an expected meeting duration time. Once this is done, a countdown timer starts both on your phone, and remotely in our secure servers. This timer must be stopped within that period of time in order to prevent the alarm being activated in the RE:SURE Control Centre. If the alarm time needs to be extended a discrete push of a button can postpone it in 15-minute/1 hour intervals.
The meeting timer can be used as a simple and hassle free check in tool for staff when in remote locations or when going into a meeting with unfamiliar persons. For example
- When going on a blind date and you don’t want friends or family to know – set the timer for 30 minutes and if it’s all going wrong, you will have an excuse to leave when The RE:SURE Control Centre calls you
- When attending a meeting with a stranger or a person with a dubious reputation
- When you want your staff (or your children!) to regularly check in to make sure you have the continual knowledge they are OK
For more information please visit www.resure.co, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 28 8676 1183 or +353 1 691 7100.