Hire the best fighters, book the best matches, and become an MMA tycoon, as you take your federation to the top of the TV and PPV rankings.
You will compete against two other federations who are also trying to find the hottest talent, and draw the biggest crowds to their shows.
Note: MMA Manager Game contains no annoying ads or pay-to-win elements to spoil your enjoyment. Just pay once and play... uninterrupted... forever!
MMA Manager Game features:-
--- 500 unique fighters, in three weight classes, who specialise in martial arts such as Karate, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Wrestling and more, as well as those trained in mixed martial arts.
--- Every fighter is uniquely generated, so no two players will ever experience the same game world. Each fighter has numerous different attributes that determine how they'll perform in the cage.
--- Each fighter ages, improves their skills (perhaps), gets old, and eventually retires, to be replaced by an enthusiastic new rookie.
--- MMA Manager is never-ending. Fighters will come and go over the years, and the MMA landscape will keep changing. Champions will lose their edge, and young upstarts will climb the ranks.
--- You can check out your scout's reports, to try to find good free-agent fighters to sign, but, of course, the only way to really know if a fighter is any good is to put them in the cage!
--- You get to select the venue, set the ticket price, and the pay-per-view price, all in the hope of earning enough money to be able to hire the top MMA stars.
--- You must then book the best matches to draw in the crowds, and take your shows up the TV ratings. Do you put a championship match on your TV show in order to boost ratings, or do you save it for the big PPV event?
--- Book video and live promo spots on your TV shows, in order to increase the fan buzz for your fighters.
--- When it's time to step in the cage to fight, MMA Manager gives you a play-by-play text commentary, so that you can watch the action unfold.
So, are you set to enter the brutal world of MMA, and build your federation in MMA Manager Game?
NOTE: For licensing reasons, this game does not contain any fighter, company, or event names belonging to real-world MMA organisation like the UFC, or Bellator, nor will it in the future, so please don't ask. It's a fantasy sports game, containing computer-generated fighters.
This is it. WOW!, Kicking butt.
Iron fist boxing is cruis’n for an iPhone bruis’n
“This game is awesome, think Real Racing for boxing! The 3D engine is superb. I hardly ever give 5 starts trust me, so far the demo deserves it. I’m buying the full version now. If this was made by Gameloft or some other big developer, this would be in the top 25, I’m pretty sure.”
- American Shorthair
Today, you’ve decided to take your fighting career to a new level. Training hard for the World circuit, your arms ache as you pummel the punching bag, building the muscles, focus and technique that you’ll need to win.
Nothing and no one else exists in this moment, it’s just you and the sound of your gloves slapping the bag. You’re going to be the next champ if it kills you. And it might.
Iron Fist Boxing is the original, real-time 3D MMA fighting app. Don’t be fooled by imitations, if you want authentic, heart-racing action, incredible next generation graphics and the absolute ultimate in gaming challenge.
This application pushes the envelope, offering you six different game modes: It’s non-stop action, all the way, as you train, spar with a friend or live out your fantasy fight career.
You’ll experience high quality audio and real-time 3D graphics that have never been seen before.
Regardless of which device you’re using, the camera views are spectacular and your screen, with its easy multitouch controls, may give you an unfair advantage over your virtual opponent.
There are 32! characters for you to fight in this fast-action game. They all have MMA combat styles and are not above throwing in a few other disciplines to take you down: Boxing, Muay Thai, Savate, Kick Boxing, Brawler and Full Contact.
You’ve got your work cut out for you, if you want to claim the title, better start training now. To help you out, the app features many super moves and dodges.
• Experience high quality audio and real time 3D on Android 2.3 or better.
• Enjoy 6 game modes: Story mode, sparring, training and introducing the Speed Bag training, Punching Bag training and Punch-o-Meter.
• Story mode: Experience a new world career in Brazil, Canada, Thailand, and USA.
• Training mode: Train yourself for the Story mode.
• Speed bag mode: Hit a speed bag as fast as you can.
• Punching bag: Hit a punching bag in a given same sequence.
• Punch-o-Meter: Hold you phone and hit as hard as you can with accelerometer
• Sparring mode: Fight against a random fighter.
• Play up to 32 characters with MMA combat styles and more: Boxing, Muay Thai, Savate, Kick Boxing, Brawler and Full Contact.
• Gain access to new costumes and new attacks.
• New camera views, characters can now move on the ring, many super moves and dodges added.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news :
Follow us on Facebook:
Check our device approved list:
Are you ready to fight? Join the vanguard of fighters now!
Note: This is game is not affiliated with UFC
Google Play Game enabled
• Authentic WWE Action, Superstar Entrances, wrestling moves, your favorite match types, and more.
• Create a Superstar: Create the Superstar you always wanted to be. Available for use in all game modes.
• Career Mode: Choose a Custom or WWE Superstar and take him through his WWE journey. Earn Respect, upgrade your skills, earn titles, and achieve goals to earn your way to the WWE Hall of Fame.
• Training - Learn how to play WWE 2K, from beginner to pro, learning the nuances of the deep gameplay in the game’s tutorial mode.
• Real-Time Multiplayer Matches- Take your created Superstar or your favorite WWE Superstar online and play against friends or the WWE Universe .
• Tons of Unlockables: Play and unlock tons of new items to further customize your created Superstar.
PCBP (Russia) Age Rating – For children older than 16 years
Возрастной рейтинг PCBP – 16+: для детей старше 16 лет
Shoot Pro Wrestling Game puts you right in control as GM of your own pro-wrestling promotion, in this fantasy wrestling simulation game.
Do you watch professional wrestling and wonder what it takes to put on a top rated TV wrestling show or live wrestling PPV event? Have you ever though that you could do better? Well, now you can, as you become a pro wrestling company general manager!
Hire the most talented wrestlers and build their popularity as they battle it out in text-based simulated shoot fights in this GM Mode style wrestling game. Who wins the match is down to skill and wrestling ability (though a bit of strength and muscle sure helps).
Note: Shoot Pro Wrestling Game contains no annoying ads or pay-to-win elements to spoil your enjoyment. Just pay and play... uninterrupted... forever!
Shoot Pro Wrestling Game features:
-- Randomly generated wrestlers so that no two players ever have the same experience.
-- Compete against two other fantasy wrestling promotions to hire the best wrestlers and win the ratings war.
-- Plan feuds and wrestler rivalries to generate a buzz from the crowd and build the popularity of your wrestlers.
-- Book wrestling matches, and watch the play-by-play commentary as the wrestlers battle it out in simulated shoot fights, including tag team matches.
-- Assemble the best card of wrestling matches to sell tickets to your events and boost your TV ratings or your PPV buy-rates.
-- Push your promising wrestlers against quality opponents to build the popularity of your future superstars of wrestling.
-- Book promo spots for TV shows to increase the heat of feuds or individual wrestlers.
-- Carefully pick venues, and set ticket and PPV prices, to ensure that you're making enough monthly profit to hire the best wrestlers.
The world of Shoot Pro Wrestling Game is ever-evolving, and wrestlers age, improve, get worse, and eventually retire, to be replaced by new rookies, desperate to become the next wrestling superstar.
So, are you ready to enter the world of professional wrestling (puroresu, if you're Japanese) and take your place in the ratings war as a pro wrestling manager?
NOTE: For licensing reasons, this game does not contain any WWE, TNA, WWF, or WCW wrestling promotion names, wrestler names, PPV names, or TV show names, nor will it in the future, so please don't ask.
Official Website: http://www.jason-webb.com/shoot-pro-wrestling-game/
• Choose who you think will win based on your knowledge and the latest and greatest news articles from MMA Torch about UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce, DREAM, and much more!
• Get the latest news from MMA Torch at any time via our up-to-the-second news ticker, and share articles with friends!
• Vote on live polls during LIVE events from UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce, DREAM and much more!
• Fight for Leaderboard Supremacy within your country, your friends list, and the world!
• Earn points by correctly choosing winners, voting on polls, increasing your friends list and much more!
• Customize your experience, create your own profile and invite friends to the fight!
• Be a champion! Earn points and perform tasks to add to your accolades and become supreme champion of MMA:Evolved.
For fans of strategy boxing games. Can you create a champion in an ever-evolving world of 100 unique boxers who train, improve, age, and retire?
Note: Boxing Manager Game contains no annoying ads or pay-to-win elements to spoil your enjoyment. Just pay and play... uninterrupted... forever!
Inspired by classic management style boxing games of the past such as World Championship Boxing Manager for the Commodore Amiga. Can you take your boxer stable to the top of the World Heavyweight Boxing Rankings and help them win the World Heavyweight Championship?
Boxing Manager features:
- 100 unique boxers with 14 attributes, all randomly generated for your game world, so no two players will have exactly the same experience.
- Careful choice of boxers for your stable is required if you want a World Champion (or even a contender). Low cut resistance means a boxer will bleed during matches, a bad chin will see him vulnerable to a knockout punch, whilst low determination means he won't train hard, won't want to get up after being knocked down, and may retire if his career goes badly.
- Every boxer trains, improves, ages, gets worse, and eventually retires, to be replaced by a new rookie. The game world is ever-evolving.
- Select training focus for each boxer. Is dodging the priority, or punching strength? You get to select from training areas such as sparring, weight training, cardio, or speed bag.
- Boxing Manager is designed to be accessible to even casual fans, so it avoids bogging you down in micro-management. If you don't want to get involved with training your boxers, you can switch them to "Auto-Train" and let one of your gym team take care of it, leaving you free to just book matches.
- Choose your boxer's tactics for each round of his boxing match. Should he move fast with quick jabs, or be a slugger and go for the knockout with slow, but powerful punches? You'll have to choose a fighting strategy based on his particular skills, and even patch him up between rounds, if he needs it.
-- Booking matches for your boxers. You'll need to plot your fighters' course up the rankings carefully if you want them to be be successful and get a title bout. Putting them against tough opponents too soon could result in morale-wrecking losses that eventually cause them to quit the boxing game altogether.
So, are you ready to enter the brutal world of boxing management?
Official Website: http://www.jason-webb.com/boxing-manager/
This app has 12 cahractors.(free ver. has 6)
Before you want to download it, you should play free version "AIR de MMA 4 Android".
I merely want who love this game system to enjoy, and to pay for "AIR de MMA 4 Android +", because I feel diffident to gain money from who does'nt like this game.
If you want to know this game, please watch the youtube movie.
By the way, gains of this game will be used for my haircut.
• Salary Cap Format: each fighter assigned a salary
• Get points for wins, knockouts, punches landed, punches thrown
• Play for real money directly against friends and other users
• No commitment: play when you feel like it
• New games start every other week!
• Get 1,000 Free Throwdown Points when signing up.
• Use TD points to enter into cash games!
• Powered By Compubox
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose Fantasy Contest
2. Research Fighters
3. Draft 5 Fighters
4. Track Scores
5. Score the Most and Win!
Games are always live, which means time is ticking, so we’ll keep this short. Launch the app, pick the game you’re watching and play. Prove your sports savvy by making predictions about what will happen in the game and catching Fan Zone badges based on big plays and key moments. Nailing the predictions earns you Fan Zone Credits, which you can trade in for great prizes. It sounds fun because it is fun so get in the game.
Start out as a Flyweight up to your 150th prediction, reaching the Super Heavyweight Division on pick number 5000. This career mode fight prediction league encourages fan interaction. Sign in with twitter and tweet the fighters automatically as you pick them!
Share your picks with friends and followers, rant about the fights and stay updated in real time with MMA news and results.