Parent App to remotely manage and monitor the MMGuardian child app installed on your teen's & pre-teen's smartphone, directly from parent phone and have full parental control on the kids, including track SMS/text and picture, detect sexting, cyberbullying, suicidal thoughts, along with screen time limits, app blocker, web filter, family locators. Link this app with the child app with the same account during registration. You can also manage the child phone remotely from family portal link: https://family.mmguardian.com
This app is used to protect kids and it is different from spying kids, aka. mSpy. It has much more features than a simple sms tracker and call blocker. Parents will be auto alerted on potential risks like cyberbullying, suicidal thoughts, sexting aside from web filtering, managing screen time and blocking apps or games.
We ask parents to be open about using parent control app to protect kids and it should not be confused with simply to spy kids. Parents may choose not to use the app as sms tracker and can turn it off from parent portal or parent app anytime if needed.
Once the MMGuardian Parental Control app has been installed to your child's Android phone, you will be able to use the MMGuardian Parent App to set it up as :
- SMS tracker and blocker.
- Call tracker and blocker
- Web links tracker and blocker and age based filtering
- App usage tracker and App Blocker
- View all tracked sms/texts, calls, web link and app usage from the parent phone portal.
- Locate the child phone on a map
- Lock or Unlock the child's phone with a simple button press
Additionally, you may set and edit configurations for::
- Screen Time Limits. set up bed time and school time to manage screen time
- Scheduled locate (Track)
- SMS Block and Call Block. block calls and texts of certain contacts and keep your teens & pre-teens safe.
- App Control. Block apps or games directly or set up usage time limit on one or a group of apps and games
- SMS tracker and alert. Parents only receive alerts when certain key words are matched in the SMS, or, the text has potential risk like cyber bullying, suicidal thoughts and sexting.
- Web Filter, and more. Filter out mature contents to protect your teens and preteens and stay safe from the dark side of internet.
You must first install and register the MMGuardian Messaging app with Parental Control onto your child's phone. The child app becomes like sms tracker , screen time limiter to make your teens or pre-teens smart phones safe. The parent phone is transformed into a parent portal to monitor and manage all kid's smart phones and tablets owned by the family, including enforcing mart limits on the teen or pre-teens smart phones.
Link Parent App with Child app by using the email and password that was used to register the Parental Control child app.
This app allows parents to send commands and remotely manage the configuration of the child's phone app. If you have not yet created an MMGuardian account, please first register our Parental Control app on your child's phone (see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmguardian.childapp).
Both your phone and your chid's phone need to have network data capability, as the app uses data rather than SMS to send and receive commands and configuration information.
You may purchase subscriptions or licenses to apply to the MMGuardian Parental Control app installed on your child's Android phone from within this Parent App, to avoid having to add payment credentials (credit cards etc) to your child's Play Store account.
After the totally free 14 day trial period of the app on the child's phone has ended, the parts of the Parent App that relate to Premium functions on the child's app are disabled, unless the child's app is licensed or has an ongoing subscription. However you can still use the Parent App to locate, or to lock or unlock your child's phone to remotely control screen time, dinner time and other smart limits.