It has chemical calculator able to balance chemical equations of various difficulties. It also has a built in periodic table and can perform stoichiometry. Chemistry students might also find the list of formulas and polyatomic ions useful. Finally, it has has a formula evaluator for the gas laws, and a molar mass calculator, with useful conversions.
-Balance chemical equations
-Perform stoichiometric calculations
-Evaluate gas laws
-Chart of Polyatomic ions
-Molar Mass Calculator
-List of formulas
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
Glossary of Chemistry is an application containing over 1000 chemistry related glossary terms and jargon. It is an excellent educational and reference application for chemistry students as well as those who are enthusiastic in chemistry.
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
This application has the following features:
- User friendly interface to preview all terms in one view
- Ability to bookmark selected terms for easier reference
- Cross-referencing links to other terms
- A term search engine
- Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android Market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
This Chemistry book is for adults. The full collection is a 3-book series of apps for kids, teens, and adults.
KEYWORDS: molecules, organics, solutions, acid, base, elements, periodic table, electrons, neutrons, protons, chemicals, reactions, gas, liquid, solids, energy, forces
App consists of the several sections:
- Full description of atom electron structure for any element of Periodic table;
- Electron structure of ions;
- Structure of any isotope;
- Alpha decay and beta-decay of any isotope with the reaction of decay;
- Electron structure of atom in excited state.
App will draw for you:
- Electron formulas (1s2 2s2 2p6 …);
- Graphic formulas with cells;
- Number of electrons, protons and neutrons in atom;
- Electron structure of external level in atom;
- Nuclear reactions with isotopes.
- App doesn’t require Internet connection!
- You enter only element symbol and app will show all necessary information;
- There is no similar applications that concerns electron structure of atom.
Chemist is your portable chemistry lab. It’s the only virtual chemistry lab for tablets to conduct chemistry experiments, explore chemistry reactions with different lab tools. Try mixing chemicals by pouring them into beakers or test tubes. You can also heat the chemicals with a bunsen burner, or put a piece of cesium into water.
In Chemist, you can pour chemicals into beakers, mix them and then use the burette with the suck-and-release action as you would in real life. The 3D stage enables the parallax effect from different angles, so you can do everything as if you are in a real lab.
Chemist has a built-in database with more than 200 chemical reagents. What’s more, additional chemical reagents will be added periodically through the online database CloudLab for more unprecedented chemical reactions.
Conduct dangerous experiments without worrying about breaking beakers or getting cut by broken glass. To avoid explosions and be able the see the reactions of the chemicals without breaking the containers, turn off the Explosive option to disable all explosions.
Use Label tool to trace the accurate mass, temperature, density and volume of every substance in containers as the reactions are happening. Or simply tap on a chemical reagent to read the basic information about it.
SHARE AND GROUP WORKS
Use different tools to measure more than one beaker at the same time. Or invite a friend to hold a thermometer for you while you are mixing the chemicals. Share your discoveries with others through the web browser so they can see them anytime, anywhere.
- Virtual Reactions Lab, features the main properties of several reactions and substances involved through detailed three-dimensional models of particles and much more!
- Ionic substances and solutions
- Acids, Bases, Salts and Oxides: definition, classification, properties and formulation
- Evidence and interpretation of chemical transformations
- Main properties of acids and bases: indicators, electrical conductivity, reaction with metals, neutralization reaction
- pH and pOH
- Redox reaction
- Solubility and hydrolysis of the salts
- Chemical changes and electrical energy
------------Features and tools------------
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
В программе собраны 5 вариантов, аналогичных заданиям ЕГЭ по данному предмету за 2013 год. Все задания разработаны специально для компании Образование-Медиа группой экспертов и соответствуют требованиям Министерства образования и науки Российской Федерации.
Вам доступны 2 способа тренировки для подготовки к экзаменам:
— по вариантам в режиме тренажёра или эмуляции экзамена;
— по заданиям в режиме тренажера.
Данная программа позволит проверить ваши знания, получить необходимые практические навыки работы с заданиями ЕГЭ 2013 года, а подробная статистика результатов позволит легко выявить темы, по которым есть пробелы в знаниях.
Желаем удачи на экзаменах!
Chemistry World brings you the latest news and research from the chemical sciences along with insightful analysis, comprehensive business reports, incisive opinion pieces, in-depth feature articles, careers advice and reviews of the latest books and software.
Chemistry World is published monthly by the Royal Society of Chemistry and is free to all members and e-members. All issues can be downloaded as soon as they are published along with back issues since January 2011.
If you are not yet a member or e-member of the Royal Society of Chemistry you can join now or find more information at www.rsc.org/Membership
-Access the latest issue of Chemistry World as well as back copies since January 2011
-Download the issue for offline reading. This can be done automatically or at a time that is convenient for you
-View the pages using the magazine’s layout or in an easy-to-read text format
Students can create reactants by choosing a cation and an anion from a list of all common ions. ChemCalc supports almost all elements as anions excluding a few unnatural ones and supports most common polyatomic ions. It provides easy to navigate menus that separate the large amount of potential ions into small categories that match the periodic table well.
ChemCalc will predict the results of any reaction you give it at the press of a button, and will balance the equation for you equally as easy.
ChemCalc even supports combustion reactions giving users the ability to build organic compounds that might not even exist to predict and balance theoretical results.
Keyword search – search all 1000+ cards using a keyword
Customized decks – create custom decks and add, delete or move any card from any custom deck.
Create custom decks from keyword searches.
• Acids and Bases
• Addition Reactions and Mechanisms
• Alcohol and Thiols
• Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
• Alkyl Halides
• Amino Acids
• Carboxylic Acids
• Elimination Reactions and Mechanisms
• NMR Spectroscopy
• IR & UV Spectroscopy
• Isomersim and Stereochemistry
• Orgo Basics
• Rearrangement Reactions and Mechanisms
• Substitution Reactions and Mechanisms
• Types of Organic Molecules and Functional Groups
• Types of Reactions and Mechanisms
• NAME THIS STRUCTURE
This app covers the following topics applicable to Introductory Chemistry, General Chemistry, and AP Chemistry:
- Determine properties of elements, chemicals, and ions
- Compute properties of gases using various gas laws
- Perform stoichiometric conversions for solutions
- Balance equations
- Compute the enthalpy, equilibrium constant, and theoretical yield of a reaction
- Perform over 45 different computations
The Wolfram General Chemistry Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram General Chemistry Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Our bestselling Toca Boca app, Toca Hair Salon, is back in an even better version with new characters, new tools, new accessories and even more hairstyling fun!
In this kid-friendly, Toca Boca super-creative kids app, you get to run your very own hair salon, with six fun characters to choose from. Cut hair, color and style hair any way you want, using lots of different hair styling tools – from a simple comb and scissors to a curling iron and a straightener. Trim mustaches, spray mohawks bright pink and give someone the curls they’ve always wanted!
Whoops – did you accidentally snip off too much hair? Make things right with our special tonic G.R.O.W. and then top it all off with hats, glasses and other fun accessories. Once you and your customer are happy with the way they look, don’t forget to take them to the camera booth for a snapshot!
What’s in Toca Boca's - Toca Hair Salon 2?
- 6 completely new characters
- Fun hair makeover tools: razor, curling iron, a crimper and a straightener
- More realistic hair color spray effects – combine to make new shades!
- Accessories: hats, glasses and much more
- Cool photo backdrops
- Smooth and beautiful animations
- Better and more realistic hair styling - make any style you want!
- Support for Android tablets and new Android devices
Other features you’ll recognize from Toca Hair Salon:
✔ Cut and trim hair with the scissors electric hair trimmer
✔ Wash hair with shampoo, shower, and towel
✔ Use the hairdryer to get the right look
✔ 9 hair colors to choose and combine
✔ Lots of accessories for the final touch
✔ Use the magic potion G.R.O.W to make hair grow back again
✔ Characters make fun faces and sounds while you’re styling them
✔ No rules or stress - play any way you want to!
✔ Kid-friendly interface
✔ Available for both Android phones and Android tablets
✔ No third-party advertising
✔ No in-app purchases
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is an award winning game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
More from developer
Safety, health and environmental ratings have been made available by the American Chemical Society Green Chemistry Institute and the GlaxoSmithKline Solvent Selection Guide.
These properties are provided for convenience. Remember that all solvents are dangerous if mishandled, and a mobile app is no substitute for good judgment. For important decisions, be sure to consult a definitive source of safety information.