JeetLe is a thrilling and engaging reverse auction game where the items available on auction will be sold to the Bidder who submits the Lowest Unique Bid. It’s quite simple and easy to participate in JeetLe online auctions. Everyone can view the products or services in details and have ability to bid and purchase with convenience. You can buy an item even if you are just in your house or office. Shopping is more time-consuming as compared to online auctions.
How to Play?
1. Registration is Free of Cost, You don’t have to pay anything to register with JeetLe.
2. It is a prepaid game & you are required to have Real Money balance / Bid points in your JeetLe account to play.
3. Select the product you wish to Place the bids.
4. Press the “Bid Now” Button
5. Place Bids: there are 2 ways to pace the bids:
Bid Range – you can place bids up to the range of 100 automatically.
Selective Tabs- you can place bid up to 500 or any number in one go but here you have to manually put all the bids
6. You can place bids by real money from JeetLe Account or, You can place bids by Bid Points.
7. The moment you press the final button to place the bids, Result will be shown at the same time on the screen.
Tips to Win Jeetle Auction
To win on JeetLe you have to Bid Low and Bid Unique
• Lower End Bidding: Put bids on lower end then higher end to see where you exactly stand and where the Lowest and Unique Bid would be.
• Higher End Bidding: Some Players start bidding from the higher end randomly slowly coming to the lower side this would only work when you are confident that you’re Unique and Lowest bid would stay till the end of the game.
• Survey: It is better to analyze the bids you have placed for previous products, so that you have an idea that what kind of trend is followed by you or if you are a first time player then refer to winner page and check for the same product’s closing bid.
• Constant Watch: Once you have started to play then keep a close watch on the bids placed by you. By checking their bid status regularly you may locate where would be the lowest and unique bid.
• Dead End Bidder: This is a risky strategy, when you think that you are only player and can out bid any number of bids though sometime it time it helps you to win too.