Small apps extension for Sony products
1. Always On the Foreground App Switcher
2. Slim Design Just Like Windows Taskbar
3. Auto Update App List with Adjustable seconds
4. Adjustable Number of Viewable Recent Apps
5. Keep Order of Recent Apps For Easier Navigation
6. Swipe Down to Refresh the List (just like Gmail) - Vertical Layout Only
7. Ability to choose Horizontal/Vertical Layout
8. Pin/Unpin the Small App so it will automatically minimize after losing focus.
9. Context Menu for each App Listed (show App Info + Direct Add App into Favourite) by Long Click on an App Icon
10. Switchable App Mode (So you can have Favorite Only, or Recent Only, Or Both)
11. Other Sony Small Apps can be tagged as Favourite Apps!
12. Long Click on Small App Mode Switcher to Suspend All Recent App from Memory
13. Web URL can be tagged as Favourite App (max of 3 apps on free version)
Purchase Pro version and you'll get:
1. Load at startup (For Sony JB ROM and up)
2. Ability to Restart on Accidental Exit
3. You can choose Only Favourite Apps List Or The Entire Apps List!
4. You can manually order the Favourite Apps!
5. Persist On Exit (No More Accidental Exit Incidents!)
6. Ability to Order Favourite Apps Based on App Name, Click Count, or Last Clicked.
7. Unlimited Number of Favourite Web App that can be added
8. Icon Pack Support for ADW/Nova/Apex Compatible Icon Pack
Want To DIscuss it? Head Over to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2723202 For more info!
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Flashlight Small App is a small application that allows you to easily turn on the flashlight of your device while doing some work on your device.
You won't have to go back to home screen anymore to turn on your flashlight.
This small application can be minimized and moved around the screen.
Small apps extension for Sony products.
NB : the camera permission is necessary to turn on the
OK on these devices: Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia V, Xperia L, Xperia SP, Xperia M, Xperia S, Xperia VL, Xperia T2, Xperia T2 Ultra, Xperia Z1s T-Mobile, Xperia C3, Xperia M2, Xperia M1, Xperia ZR.
If you have an Xperia not in the list, please let me know if the Small App works well or not at email@example.com
Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
GPS and network location:
Needed to calculate true north.
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled in the settings of Compass.
Small apps extension for Sony products.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
With this app, you can view messaging notifications and content in your SmartWatch or smart audio accessory.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Download emoticons from respoitories on clouds.
- One-click copy and auto minimize / close.
- Mark your favorite emoctions and hide rarely used respoitories.
- Fully compatible with respoitories of Cloud Emoticon.
See what the great app is on
====== Q & A ======
Where is the icon after installed?
This is a pure small app, so no icon in your desktop.
Please press recent apps button, and click the plus + button to add it.
I cannot find any emoticon in list.
Please press Show Settings, and press Sync to download the last emotions list.
Want more emoticons?
You can search and use other people's respoitories,
or create your own one by uploading a XML file on Dropbox.
Source code avaiable on GitHub
Small apps extension for Sony products
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
Call favourite numbers by longtap one dialpad button (like on your old Nokia 3310 :))
Get quick access to the main purpose of any phone
Make a call without closing foreground application and following re-launch
Reduce the time that is usually spent on making calls
Please note that this application requires "Small apps extension for Sony products" feature on your handset.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
since I'm Japanese and not good at English,
you may find some mistakes in description. If so, I'm sorry.
This App enables you to display memos to your status bar.
It is useful for you to jot down a line or two without making a file for it.
You can send the content of your memos to other apps.
Even you can receive texts from other apps, and display as your memo.
Display as many memos as you wish simultaneously. 3 lines per memo is set as
* Depends on a device, you may display over 3 lines per memo.
When starting up this app, an input dialog window will show up.
Enter you memos, and tap on a「memo」button, your memo will display in a
status bar as a notification.
Tapping on a memo enables you to use these functions as follows:
* share memos --- share the contents of your memo with your mailer, twitter
client, text editor, and even with other apps.
* See details --- By tapping the contents of the notes that appear at the top, you can also see displays in the notification area not quite.
* edit --- enables you to edit memo.
* copy --- making a copy of your memo to your clipboard.
* copy & delete --- making a copy of your memo to your clipboard and delete
an original one at the same time.
* delete all memos.
A message is displayed when an output goes wrong.
It may be improved by the reboot of a terminal.
The color of an icon can be chosen.
An orange and pink are added to a font color.
A push on an enter key will add a option which carries out the same operation as a "Write" button.
A memo can output as a .txt file.
* Please note garbled character code is written to a file other than UTF-8.
Notes are now displayed again without the need for "Reload notes" during the update of the app.
Movable by drag (Beta)
Only in normal mode. Please set the setting screen.
When a text was received by share, the option which can do a memo directly without displaying an edit display was added.
Added support for "Mushroom" of "Simeji(JapaneseIME)"
Even when the power is turned off, to hold the notes.
Notes will be restored automatically when the power is turned on.
If not restored, please tap the "Reload notes" of the configuration screen.
You can start Small apps without opening the history screen if you create a shortcut to the launcher application and home application.
※ This app is not a Small app.
※ It is not Depart displayed in the drawer of the home app so app to create a shortcut.
Please select this app from the shortcut creation screen of Home application, etc
Small apps extension for Sony products.
Please choose what you want to use from a dedicated plug POBox select the "POPicker" in the same way as a normal app mash is then displayed.
※ You need only plug-in is to be installed separately POBox.
This app is not intended to support the operation of the plug-in for all of POBox.