MMS MD provides convenient online access to our team of Health Care Practitioners (HCP’s) authorized to provide fast & free medical documents for qualified adults to purchase legal medical cannabis in Canada.
Our patients love the MMS MD app because it is:
- Free; apply for free in under 5 minutes
- Fast; approvals within 24 – 48 hours
- We care; 24 -hour customer support
- Private; safe and secure
- Reliable; 95% approval rate
- Convenient; book your consultation 6 days a week, whenever you like
Receiving your prescription for medical cannabis has never been faster, easier or cheaper.
1) Download the app and fill in the application form
MMS applicants will provide basic information including name, date of birth, existing medical conditions, other health indications and proof of identity (government-issued ID).
2) Consult with one of our licensed Health Care Practitioners (HCP’s)
The 15-minute online video consultation is the final step of the application. Appointments can be booked, modified or cancelled within the app itself.
3) If approved, you’ll receive your medical documents within 24-48 hours
4) The HCP forwards your medical document to a licensed producer(s) so you can order
Your documents will be transferred to a licensed producer(s) of your choice. Privately, anywhere in Canada - your first purchase can be made within 24-48 hours. Wait times will vary by licensed producer. 90% of our patients order in under 48 hours.
Our 24-hour customer support team is available via email, chat or phone. We answer any questions about your application process or your account.
Is Medical Cannabis the correct choice for you?
MMS provides Canadians with the documentation necessary to purchase medical grade cannabis. Since medical cannabis became legal in 2013 many general practitioners and specialists are still reluctant to provide prescriptions.
This combined with the fact that it is very difficult to obtain in remote areas, and that many people would prefer a private method of obtaining on cannabis, MMS-MD is the right choice for you.
Medical marijuana may offer relief from health conditions, including anxiety, depression, and chronic pain, fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, arthritis, insomnia and so on. MMS’s Health Care Practitioners can help you decide if medical cannabis is right for you.
What are some of the benefits of medical cannabis?
- Each product is clearly labeled with the amount of THC, CBD and the various strain
- All products are purchased from federally approved licensed producers
- Each product is tested to be free from herbicides, mold, mildew and pesticides
MMS provides peace of mind when it comes to your privacy. Your safety and security are important to us, which is why we have put the following safeguards in place:
All data is held by a verified third party in a secure, encrypted platform. No personal data is stored on your device’s memory. Appointments are never recorded within the app.
Our Heath Care Practitioners and patient navigators are compliant with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), a law relating to data privacy, and all relevant provincial legislation regarding Personal Health Information (PHI).
MMS respects responsible use.
The MMS MD supports the recommendations of Health Canada regarding consumption basics:
- Always start slow and low. Use small amounts with lower levels of THC and CBD
- Consume cannabis in safe environments
- Use vaporizers or homemade edible products (made without the use of solvents) instead of smoking
- Always store cannabis products locked and out of reach of children and pets
- Do not mix cannabis with other substances including alcohol
- Do not drive or operate machinery for 4 hours after using cannabis
You must be a Canadian adult, aged 19 years or older, in order to use the MMS MD app