This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses the Accessibility permission.
Family Protection helps you as parent to keep your child safe in the online world and introduce better screen habits with the following features:
✓ Protect your child’s device with all monitoring features
✓ Set device Screen Time limits
✓ Monitor Web & Search activity
✓ Block Adult Content
✓ Automatic daily activity reports
✓ Access to the parent portal (our online web-based dashboard)
✓ Install Family Protection on any of your child’s devices: iOS, Windows or Mac
✓ View all of your child’s activity on this and other devices
✓ Set limits for Games & Apps
✓ Track and Block Calls and Monitor SMS Messages
✓ Report this device’s location to your online dashboard
✓ Activate an SOS Button that alerts family members
How to protect:
1. Sign up for a Family Protection account: https://family.mymobilesecurity.com/signup
2. Install the app on the device you want to supervise.
3. Log in, select or create the child profile and follow the quick setup instructions.
4. Once done, inappropriate websites will be blocked automatically.
5. Log in to your online Family Protection dashboard (https://family.mymobilesecurity.com/) to monitor activity and set rules.
Why Family Protection?
Family Protection has been shown to help families with younger children, teens and adults with disabilities make healthy and responsible decisions for how they use Android devices, allowing them to enjoy life normally and stay focused on their daily activities.
• Does Family Protection support Android 8 (Oreo): Yes.
• Does Family Protection work on other platforms besides Android? Download Family Protection to all the other devices in your family from our website (https://family.mymobilesecurity.com). Family Protection can protect Windows, Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android.
• What languages do you support? Family Protection is available in English, Swedish, German and Norwegian.
• Do you offer support? Yes, we offer email support. Contact us first, since we can’t always help if you post questions in a review:
https://help.mymobilesecurity.com or email@example.com
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This will prevent a user from uninstalling Qustodio without your permission.
This app uses Accessibility services. Family Protection uses accessibility to build an excellent device experience that helps users with behavioral disabilities (including but not limited to ADD/ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, internet gaming disorder, autism, learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, depression and anxiety) set appropriate levels of access and monitoring of web content and apps, in order to limit their risks and enjoy life normally.
Huawei devices owners: Battery-saving mode needs to be disabled for Family Protection (read more on the FAQ section of our website https://help.mymobilesecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014941893-Huawei-s-operating-system-interferes-with-MYFamily-Protection)