It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the
• Care4Family™ ‐ Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports – Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
Tested on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Infuse, Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Samsung Exhibit II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sony Experia Z, LG Google Nexus 4, LG Optimus G, Sony Experia ZL, Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD, Samsung S IV
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Our video tutorial http://vimeo.com/71508422 will provide you with a step-by-step walk through of the features, benefits and setup instructions of HealthAssist.
Our Web Companion http://assist.wellcaretoday.com provides you with the convenience of a full-size screen and keyboard to access and set up HealthAssist.
Remember, our ability to align you with support, services and savings is directly related to the information you provide, so complete as much information as possible. Information is only used in the aggregate and your identity is only shared with those entities that already have this information such as your managed care company or pharmacy.
Once set up, HealthAssist provides you with:
•Discounts on Over-the-Counter Products
•One-Click capability to submit refills (provided all necessary information is entered)
•One-Click access to condition-related
•Health Management Information
•Convenient daily delivery of information you select (weather, stocks, horoscope)
•Sponsor supplied condition-related support information
We appreciate your use of our service. Should you have any concerns or issues that you wish to have addressed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-201-1450.
El Software Interdrugs permite a los profesionales de la salud evacuar en instantes sus dudas sobre interacciones medicamentosas. Así mismo, le permite consultar riesgos en embarazo y lactancia, precauciones y contraindicaciones de los fármacos a utilizar. Interdrugs es sumamente sencillo de utilizar y la búsqueda se puede realizar por monodroga como por nombre registrado de los productos que se comercializan en la República Argentina. Este sistema permite el cruce de 516 medicamentos al unísono, que en la práctica constituye un número infinito.
Incluye el vademecum "Medicamentos Rothlin".
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Pill reminder allows you to be notified by Android Notification, to don't forget your next pill dose.
The application is easy to use and is completely free.
- Monthly calendar
- Reminder notifications
- Customizing reminder repetitions
- Nice Widget
- Calendar theme customizing
- Android 2.2 compatibility
- Mobiles and tablets compatibility
- Free application
It often happens: travelers are in a foreign country and become ill unexpectedly. Medygo is a mobile service that helps people find drugs in foreign countries that correspond to the ones they take at home. Based on a neutral database for global medical reciprocities it provides results for OTC (Over-The-Counter) drugs in the following countries: USA, France, Italy, Germany, UK…and many more to come.
Additional features include:
- Create your Medygo profile
- Save your searches
- Add medications to your favorites' list
- Take notes on your medications
- Locate the nearest pharmacy
For take as needed medicines, 1-2-3 can control overdoses by enforcing a daily limit on the number of doses and a minimum spacing between takes.
For contraceptives, monophasic, biphasic, triphasic and quadriphasic pills are all supported, in cycles of 4, 5, 10 and 13 weeks. Are you on the go? Not a problem, as 1-2-3 can accurately compensate for time zones changes and deliver notifications at the correct time.
Non-continuous treatments are another notable distinction of 1-2-3: treatments can go for a number of days, then pause for a period, and then automatically resume for a new cycle. Good news for people under chemotherapy treatments, which often require intermittence.
There is also a special feature designed with the help of ADD patients: you do not need a fixed time for the first take of the day. A simple reminder is prompted and, when you are ready and only when you are ready, then begin your daily cycle. This marks the start of your med cycle and from here all doses dynamically offset themselves from the previous one.
You can safely keep your important health-related information always with you, as 1-2-3 allows storing information on eight categories: emergencies, about me, medicines, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, health plans and extra info.
This information is unstructured, you are not bound to a predefined set of fields. Enter information as it makes sense to you. Phone numbers, addresses and URLs all become live links leading to actions, like making a phone call, sending an E-Mail, locating an address on the map or opening a web page.
All memo data is encrypted and you can create an app password to further protect it. Editing long texts on handhelds can be quite difficult. Thankfully, you can create and edit text files on your home computer, and then easily import them into 1-2-3.
A simple home screen widget can make emergency and about me information quickly available to anyone that happens to have access to your device. If disaster strikes, it is good to be prepared.
With the help of the I-C-E add-on, the concept of an In Case of Emergency app is taken to a next level: 1-2-3 has the capability to request your device to page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too late. This kind of prescription is well suited for conditions that require constant monitoring and have potential to render a person unconscious. This SMS alert also contains the approximate device location as provided by Google Geocoder technology.
We carry a sophisticated and safe notification mechanism: notifications are clean, non-confusing, and reliable. There are shake-to-silence and shake-to-bypass-lock-screen features, allowing you to silence alarms blazingly fast and to handle notifications without the need to unlock/re-lock your device.
Inventory levels can be checked and adjusted directly on any notification screen, a real time saver. You also get a silent, unobtrusive daily reminder about medicines on low or depleted stock.
At every notification, you can collect notes, metrics and your overall feeling. For instance, this allows you to gather data on your blood pressure at the same time you take your anti-hypertensive. Very convenient, and the accumulated information can be emailed to your doctor.
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 for your personal health care.
Pills Reminder is a simple, user friendly and most reliable app that reminds you to take your medical pill.
Pills Reminder helps you to keep track of prescriptions, reminds you when medications need to be taken and notify you when Doctors appointments are scheduled.
It is the Pro edition of Pills Reminder Free
Main Features include :
1. Pills to be taken in home screen
2. Supports multiple patients. Can create different reminders for different patients.
3. Prescriptions: Can set reminder at different times in a day.
4. Different Schedule pattern : Repeat reminder by days, months or certain day of week.
5. Different Reminder Times for prescription
6. Medical Log Record : Details of medicine taken : List view and Calendar view
7. Vitals Track : Keep track of your condition and can write how do you feel in a note.
8. Appointments : Doctor appointment details
9. Doctor List : Doctors contact details
10. Pharmacy List : Pharmacy contact details
11. Exportable Reports : Export details from the application into html form.
12. Notes : Can note and save any info. Helps to tell the doctor without forgetting any thing.
13. Widget with next pill reminder, count of todays pills reminder and appointments.
14. Time Format
15. Date Format
16. Reminder Profile : Slient Mode, Vibrate Mode, Sound and Vibrate Mode.
17. Password Protection
18. Backup / Restore data : How to backup and restore are provided in faq in settings screen
- Write to SD card permission to export and to backup
- Vibrate to remind
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Free version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: pills reminder, pill reminder, pill tracker, pills organizer, pill organizer, pill tracking, pills organizer, pills manager,pill reminder,reminder,pills reminder , pill organiser, remind, pills calendar , Medication reminder, Prescription tracker , Pill reminder , Vitals tracker , Doctor or Pharmacist appointment manager , RX reminder , Med reminder , Medication monitor and reports tracker , Medicine reminder , Medicine scheduler , virtual Pillbox , Individual or family medication reminder , Symptom tracker , Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer, Med Helper, pill box, my pillbox, my pills, get pills, remind pills, pillinator , your medicine , RX pal , pills alarm, pills alert , pill , tablet, capsules
24/7 access to:
* Your doctor contact information
* Your deductible balances
* Virtual visits 24/7 with board-certified doctors
* Cost estimates for common procedures
* Prescription pricing and orders
To get access:
1. Register your account at priorityhealth.com (so the app can pull your information)
2. Download the app
3. Start clicking!
This app is free and open source, contains no ads, and requires only very limited permissions.
To anyone complaining that features are missing: I'm a medical student and this app is a hobby of mine, so
be patient and don't expect great new features to be added in the near future!
Help with translating RxDroid to your language at https://crowdin.com/project/rxdroid!
We also adapt it for elderly people, by adding bigger text fields.
What we’ll give you:
- Certainty, that you won’t forget about your pills anymore.
What you can do:
- Define as many medicines as you need.
- Make a timetable, which remind you about them, at the right moment.
- You can also add a description about each of these medicines.
HOW MANGO HEALTH HELPS TAKE CARE OF YOU:
RELIABLE MEDICATION REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a med, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other meds, supplements, or food.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you take your medicine correctly, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically record your medication history so you can look back and see what you took when. Show your log to your healthcare provider at your next appointment to make sure your prescription is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your meds on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Read more reviews from real people below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
This application has been designed to help you learn about herbal medicine, herbal remedies and their preventive and curative properties. Natural Treatment or Herbal treatment refers to the use of things which are available in nature, mainly medicinal herbs, for their therapeutic importance.
The benefit of natural treatment is that they are found to be very effective in healing several fatal diseases with almost no negative side effects.
Though Natural treatments and home remedies are believed to be with no side effects or very little side effects, it should be kept in mind that these methods should be practiced carefully. Avoid overdoses, interactions with other medications, and misuse.
***** Feature *****
- 100% herbal treatment.
- Home remedies for all diseases.
- Herbal suggestion of Lifestyle changes recommendations for different diseases.
- Herbal suggestion of diet recommendations for different diseases.
• Understanding colonoscopy: Colorectal cancer is largely preventable with regular screening. In this section, users learn how early detection and removal of pre-cancerous polyps prevents colorectal cancer.
• Preparing for your colonoscopy: For most people, bowel preparation is the most unpleasant part of the colonoscopy process. Learn why it’s so important to follow bowel prep instructions and how clean bowels allow the doctor to perform a thorough exam.
• During your colonoscopy: Take a guided tour of the colonoscopy exam. Animations and interactive tools demonstrate how the doctor uses the colonoscope to search for abnormalities…and how polyps are detected and removed during the exam.
• After your colonoscopy: The entire exam usually takes about 30 minutes…and most patients go home shortly after the exam.
Other interactive features:
• A Bowel Prep Planner enables users to input general bowel prep reminders to help them take/drink the right amount at the right time.
• A Rate tool enables users to rate their bowel prep experience. Users must provide their email address and accept opt-in terms in order to share their experience.
Sponsored by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Colonoscopy Guide: What to Expect was developed in partnership with the Colon Cancer Alliance and in collaboration with Douglas K. Rex, MD, FACP, FACG, FASGE and Philip O. Katz, MD, FACP, FACG, who provided GI input. The health and medical information in this application is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from your healthcare provider. If you have any questions, please consult your healthcare provider.