It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the
• Care4Family™ ‐ Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports – Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
Tested on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Infuse, Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Samsung Exhibit II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sony Experia Z, LG Google Nexus 4, LG Optimus G, Sony Experia ZL, Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD, Samsung S IV
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Our video tutorial http://vimeo.com/71508422 will provide you with a step-by-step walk through of the features, benefits and setup instructions of HealthAssist.
Our Web Companion http://assist.wellcaretoday.com provides you with the convenience of a full-size screen and keyboard to access and set up HealthAssist.
Remember, our ability to align you with support, services and savings is directly related to the information you provide, so complete as much information as possible. Information is only used in the aggregate and your identity is only shared with those entities that already have this information such as your managed care company or pharmacy.
Once set up, HealthAssist provides you with:
•Discounts on Over-the-Counter Products
•One-Click capability to submit refills (provided all necessary information is entered)
•One-Click access to condition-related
•Health Management Information
•Convenient daily delivery of information you select (weather, stocks, horoscope)
•Sponsor supplied condition-related support information
We appreciate your use of our service. Should you have any concerns or issues that you wish to have addressed, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-201-1450.
El Software Interdrugs permite a los profesionales de la salud evacuar en instantes sus dudas sobre interacciones medicamentosas. Así mismo, le permite consultar riesgos en embarazo y lactancia, precauciones y contraindicaciones de los fármacos a utilizar. Interdrugs es sumamente sencillo de utilizar y la búsqueda se puede realizar por monodroga como por nombre registrado de los productos que se comercializan en la República Argentina. Este sistema permite el cruce de 516 medicamentos al unísono, que en la práctica constituye un número infinito.
Incluye el vademecum "Medicamentos Rothlin".
It often happens: travelers are in a foreign country and become ill unexpectedly. Medygo is a mobile service that helps people find drugs in foreign countries that correspond to the ones they take at home. Based on a neutral database for global medical reciprocities it provides results for OTC (Over-The-Counter) drugs in the following countries: USA, France, Italy, Germany, UK…and many more to come.
Additional features include:
- Create your Medygo profile
- Save your searches
- Add medications to your favorites' list
- Take notes on your medications
- Locate the nearest pharmacy
This application has been designed to help you learn about herbal medicine, herbal remedies and their preventive and curative properties. Natural Treatment or Herbal treatment refers to the use of things which are available in nature, mainly medicinal herbs, for their therapeutic importance.
The benefit of natural treatment is that they are found to be very effective in healing several fatal diseases with almost no negative side effects.
Though Natural treatments and home remedies are believed to be with no side effects or very little side effects, it should be kept in mind that these methods should be practiced carefully. Avoid overdoses, interactions with other medications, and misuse.
***** Feature *****
- 100% herbal treatment.
- Home remedies for all diseases.
- Herbal suggestion of Lifestyle changes recommendations for different diseases.
- Herbal suggestion of diet recommendations for different diseases.
HOW MANGO HEALTH HELPS TAKE CARE OF YOU:
RELIABLE MEDICATION REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a med, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other meds, supplements, or food.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you take your medicine correctly, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically record your medication history so you can look back and see what you took when. Show your log to your healthcare provider at your next appointment to make sure your prescription is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your meds on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Read more reviews from real people below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
• Understanding colonoscopy: Colorectal cancer is largely preventable with regular screening. In this section, users learn how early detection and removal of pre-cancerous polyps prevents colorectal cancer.
• Preparing for your colonoscopy: For most people, bowel preparation is the most unpleasant part of the colonoscopy process. Learn why it’s so important to follow bowel prep instructions and how clean bowels allow the doctor to perform a thorough exam.
• During your colonoscopy: Take a guided tour of the colonoscopy exam. Animations and interactive tools demonstrate how the doctor uses the colonoscope to search for abnormalities…and how polyps are detected and removed during the exam.
• After your colonoscopy: The entire exam usually takes about 30 minutes…and most patients go home shortly after the exam.
Other interactive features:
• A Bowel Prep Planner enables users to input general bowel prep reminders to help them take/drink the right amount at the right time.
• A Rate tool enables users to rate their bowel prep experience. Users must provide their email address and accept opt-in terms in order to share their experience.
Sponsored by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Colonoscopy Guide: What to Expect was developed in partnership with the Colon Cancer Alliance and in collaboration with Douglas K. Rex, MD, FACP, FACG, FASGE and Philip O. Katz, MD, FACP, FACG, who provided GI input. The health and medical information in this application is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from your healthcare provider. If you have any questions, please consult your healthcare provider.