1. Configurable reminders.
2. Convenient look of schedule, which is sorted as the alarms come.
3. Flexible schedule creation (manual time adjustment, by period or by predefined pattern. The last one is useful in case you have a mealtime schedule). It also includes a handy tool for calculating the number of receptions.
4. Statistics (number of skipped, taken and remained receptions).
5. Automatic reminder of the end of the treatment course.
6. Persistent and reliable alarms.
7. Configurable reminder repetitions.
8. Personal ringtones for reminders.
9. Archive for medications storage.
10. Possibility to set a medication effectiveness.
- Take a picture instead of typing the medication name, or vice versa, or both.
- Automatic & regular re-reminders with adjustable snooze interval until taken
- Auto-updating home screen widget with "Take early" button when it's approaching time to take, and "Take now" button when missed
- Built-in schedules / recalls previous choices - for quick setting
- Full reminder screen with pictures and/or text when it's time to take, showing all meds to be taken then on one page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching any reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- Re-reminds if not taken after an adjustable time interval, for all meds. Puts these with other scheduled meds if their alarm times coincide.
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up meds in order of time to be taken, earliest first, with "Take now" buttons for meds that have been missed (at the top) and "Take early" buttons for meds whose times are approaching, and an "Add new med" button.
- Edit/delete med by long press
- Settings available via menu/options on the same ("My meds") screen
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
You can’t miss medication anymore!
Here is an Android application that helps you track medication in your busy schedule. The application alerts the user through vibrator, sound/music, notifications etc. to take the medicines on time. It also reminds the user about medicine refill, when medicine stock is about to exhaust; and any expired medicine in stock. Application also helps you find nearest medical stores to refill the stock.
-Create, edit, delete medication reminders.
-Reminder intervals. e.g: every 3 hours sounds an alarm.
-Reminders have four type of alarms: Intervals, Intervals with initial hour, specific hour and specific alarms.
-Select days that the alarms will sound.
-Can set an alert. If you wish that the reminder sounds minutes or hours before.-
-Activate or deactivate reminders.
-Sleep mode, Can choose range where the reminders will not sound (just for reminders).
-Create, edit, delete medications.
-Create, edit, delete appointments.
-Activate or deactivate appointments.
-Can set an alert for appointment, up to two days.
-Settings, can changes application's settings like activate or deactivate sleep mode (Default deactivated), also the range of sleep mode, alarm duration among others.
It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is
more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your
health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an
entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with
patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the
• Care4Family™ ‐ Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ Select a charity that will receive a donation from sponsors for each day that you indicate you have taken all your medications.*
• Adherence Reports – Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
*Through May 17, 2014, Janssen Research & Development, LLC will donate $.05 to the charity selected
by the user for each day the user of the Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager Application indicates in
the Application that he or she has taken his or her medications, with a minimum donation
of $20,000 to each charity and a maximum additional total donation of $90,000 to all of the charities
combined. For more information visit https://mhm.care4today.com.
Tested on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Infuse, Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Samsung Exhibit II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sony Experia Z, LG Google Nexus 4, LG Optimus G, Sony Experia ZL, Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD, Samsung S IV
This simple app will help you and your family to manage appointments with the doctor, and to take your prescribed medication. You can also control the amount of medication you have left and set an alarm when you have taken a certain amount.
Create a patient for each member of your family. For each patient, you can add the necessary medicines and schedules most commonly used, ("Three times a day," "Meals", "Breakfast and dinner"...). Then, you can set alarms to remind you that someone has to take his/her medication.
You can easily activate break periods in the schedules just setting a start date of the first cycle (for medications such as birth control pills).
You can also use the treatments to group multiple medicines with their respective schedules. This way, whenever an alarm is created inserting a treatment, various medications will be activated also with their schedules in just one step.
You can create appointments for a specific date and time or you can set up recurring appointments that recur every week at the same time. For example, every Wednesday at 10:00am.
tags: medication, medicine, medicament, pill, tablet, drug, preparation, schedule, timetable
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/04/new-app-helps-patients-manage-medications/
+The Next Web: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/03/13/medisafe-project/
+Pando Daily: http://pandodaily.com/2013/03/13/medisafe-helps-families-and-physicians-make-sure-those-pills-get-taken/
+Fast Company: http://fastcompany.com/3004985/app-prevents-4-cause-death-us
+Information week: http://informationweek.com/healthcare/mobile-wireless/medical-compliance-app-proves-power-of-f/240146390
+Med City News: http://medcitynews.com/2013/01/health-it-startup-claims-pillbox-app-has-boosted-adherence-rate-to-81-in-two-months/
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://insidemobileapps.com/2013/01/09/never-forget-your-meds-again-with-medisafe/
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
More from developer
• Understanding colonoscopy: Colorectal cancer is largely preventable with regular screening. In this section, users learn how early detection and removal of pre-cancerous polyps prevents colorectal cancer.
• Preparing for your colonoscopy: For most people, bowel preparation is the most unpleasant part of the colonoscopy process. Learn why it’s so important to follow bowel prep instructions and how clean bowels allow the doctor to perform a thorough exam.
• During your colonoscopy: Take a guided tour of the colonoscopy exam. Animations and interactive tools demonstrate how the doctor uses the colonoscope to search for abnormalities…and how polyps are detected and removed during the exam.
• After your colonoscopy: The entire exam usually takes about 30 minutes…and most patients go home shortly after the exam.
Other interactive features:
• A Bowel Prep Planner enables users to input general bowel prep reminders to help them take/drink the right amount at the right time.
• A Rate tool enables users to rate their bowel prep experience. Users must provide their email address and accept opt-in terms in order to share their experience.
Sponsored by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Colonoscopy Guide: What to Expect was developed in partnership with the Colon Cancer Alliance and in collaboration with Douglas K. Rex, MD, FACP, FACG, FASGE and Philip O. Katz, MD, FACP, FACG, who provided GI input. The health and medical information in this application is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from your healthcare provider. If you have any questions, please consult your healthcare provider.