The goal is to find out what common is showed on the 4 pictures.
Up to 800 pictures
Clean and fresh user interface
More interest puzzles comming soon!
Please note the Guess Word is a free game, but you can use real money to purchase in-app items.
Having a fun by playing addictive levels as discovering brand-new words!
Once you begin to play, you will be unaware of the passage of time!
The aim of the game is to find all hidden words.
With this game you can easily improve your vocabulary, concentration and spelling skills.
Challenge yourself with this fun and addictive FREE word search game.
HOW TO PLAY
• Words can be vertical, horizontal, diagonal and even backwards.
• Simply swipe your finger over a word to select it.
• If you've found a valid word it will remain highlighted and marked on the word list as found.
• Find all the words in the list to complete the level.
• Faster you find words higher the score & ranking.
• Simple and Easy!
• Three Mode : Easy, Normal, Hard
• Daily bonus rewards
• Free 20 hints, at the first game
• Great exercise for the brain
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• "Words Crush" contains banner, interstitial and video ads.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Words Crush: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Words-Crush/899808413417002
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: email@example.com
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played "Words Brain"
The rules of Words Boggler: Put your word skills to test and seek words using alphabets placed up/down, left/right or diagonal to each other. Find as many words as you can within a time frame and learn new words each time you play this game. This game can be played alone or with friends of all ages.
Words Boggler has improved the user's experience by enhancing the words finder algorithm and making the app bug free. This app is compatible with all android mobile phones and tablets including Samsung ,HTC, Motorola, Asus, Sony and others...
Words Boggler Features:
- Now supports multiple languages. You can seek words using our in built french and english dictionary.
- The game supports more than 50 languages
- A puzzle game Suitable for all age groups
- Flexible time limits to choose from.
- Displays all possible words that could be created at the end of each game.
- Best Score Saving!
- Newly added Sound, Music and Volume control
Disclaimer: Boggle(TM) is a registered trademark of Hasbro, with whom this app is in no way affiliated. Words Boggler offers a variant of the traditional Boggle, with different rules of game play and board distribution. If you are looking to play traditional Boggle, please visit www.hasbro.com.
Spell the longest words possible, claim your opponent's tiles, and dominate the board in this exciting letter landgrab game. You can play against friends and family everywhere, on both smartphone and tablet, and challenge historical and literary greats -- such as Shakespeare, Cleopatra, and Count Dracula -- in "Play the Greats" mode, Wordly's awesome single-player experience.
Major features include:
✓ Play dozens of games at once with friends and family anywhere in the world
✓ Enjoy riveting single-player action in Wordly's challenging "Play the Greats" mode, where you're pitted against historical greats such as Shakespeare, Einstein, and Count Dracula
✓ Connect with friends through Facebook, Twitter or SMS
✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
✓ Enjoy a variety of fresh and challenging gaming experiences with special daily game boards
✓ Complete daily word list achievements and long-term achievements to gain trophies and bragging rights, and climb the Wordly ranks from "Novice" to "Master" and beyond
✓ Amp up your game with the Wild Tile and Word Hint power ups
Looking for a fun new word challenge that will test your lexical land-grabbing skills? Trying to find a better use for your old dictionary than keeping your refrigerator door open during hot summer months? In search of a fun challenge that will unite you with friends, family, and people whose love of language exceeds that of William Shakespeare himself? Look no further – Wordly is here, the most fun you can have on your smartphone or tablet!
Like Wordly on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playwordly
Follow Wordly on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playwordly
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, questions, or concerns!
The retro ambiance is a tribute to the sixties and provides a very peaceful environment for concentration.
But you will have to be quick and accurate to find the right word in the allowed time!
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal and Hard.
- Infinite Number of Words!
- Many Bonuses available when you need help!
- 11 languages supported
Similar to the Hangman game, Find The Word is a great cerebral training for word game addicts that will allow over time to improve your vocabulary.
Thanks to the many languages supported, you will even be able to play in a foreign language.
If you like word games, Find The Word will provide you with hours of fun and entertainment.
Words By Post is the only cross-platform word game that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones, you can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play this classic multiplayer word game with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Compete for the highest rating. Play as many simultaneous games as you want! If you like competitive word games like Scrabble, you will love Words By Post.
Automatic push notifications will let you know when you have moves waiting!
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Words By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your matched opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level.
Create a local hand-off game and play your friend by passing the phone back and forth. When you make your move, your opponents tiles will not be visible until they reveal them.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head stats against that player.
Words By Post is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones.
Welcome to the best word search application for Android auto-generated letters:
1.- There are 7 topics to choose from:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Famous People
2.- Has two game modes:
- Normal : This is unlimited time mode. You just need to find the all words listed.
- Blitz : 30 seconds with a 7-second add. You have 30 seconds at the beginning of game. Every word you found will give 7 extra seconds.
You need to find all words listed before running out of time. It is similar to chess blitz mode.
3.- Available in 14 languages:
4.- Has 14 different leaderscores on Google Play Game Services.
Your scores will be saved into Google Play Game Service and you will be able to compare your scores with other players.
If you can not finish the game, do not worry, when you get back, you can choose to start a new game or continue the game as you left it.
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
Look at four pictures and guess what's the word in common! ♥♥♥ 4 pics 1 word ♥♥♥ is a phenomenon! Phone and tablet app!
--- UNIQUE AND CHALLENGING PUZZELS ---
So simple, so addictive, so much fun!
Be careful! Some puzzles are tricky! Can you unlock all levels? Accept the challenge – four pictures and only one word.
Guess what’s the word with your friends asking them on Facebook or Twitter. There’s only one photo quiz like that!
What a bunny and a sheep may have in common? They’re fluffy!
What about grass and a frog? What’s the word? Green! The rain and a lake? Water! Keep guessing and use your brain when puzzles become tricky. Don’t use cheats ;) Use your brain!
Enjoy nice graphics and beautiful high quality photos.
Play 4 pics 1 word now and tell me - what’s the word?
The application includes enigmas of Arab culture, you are required to find a solution to the puzzle
Balance = 300 gold pieces
- The application includes the means to help :
* Delete incorrects letters = 30 gold pieces
* Appear correct letter = 15 gold pieces
* Delete the wrong letters = 10 gold pieces
The rules are very simple:
* Find the greatest number of words hidden on the board as soon as possible.
* You can select words by dragging a finger across the screen of your iPhone / iPod touch device.
Application can be linked with your Facebook account which will allow You to share your best scores with all of Your friends!
Have a nice game!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
✩ Just 2 Words is utterly simple to play and fun for all ages.
✩ It is the brain child of America's most popular creator of word puzzles.
✩ The game now has 925 levels (puzzles)!
✩ The game is perfect for those that have enjoyed the "4 Pics 1 Word" genre but are ready to move on to something fresh and even better!
✩ Extra high resolution graphics for a beautiful look on phones and HD tablets!
Every puzzle's answer is just 2 words -- a common pairing ("BROWNIE POINTS"), a famous person's name ("ELTON JOHN"), or a fun word combination that is forehead-slapping apparent after you figure out David's picture clues!
Super easy to play. 925 deliciously fun puzzles!
And in case you are wondering . . . David L. Hoyt is the most syndicated daily game creator in the world. His most famous games include Jumble, Word Roundup, Pat Sajak’s Lucky Letters, Word Winder, Up & Down Words and Boggle BrainBusters. His games appear in 750 newspapers, including USA Today, New York Daily News, Chicago Tribune and Los Angeles Times.
"Just 2 Words is set to make all word game lovers go crazy. What's more, it may get you hopelessly hooked to your Android phone." -- Review by Game400.com
Begin playing Just 2 Words today. You'll love it!
Puzzles available include:
- American Values Club xword (paid subscription required)
- Andy Kravis, Cruciverbalist at Law
- Brendan Emmett Quigley (manual download required)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- CRooked Crosswords (paid subscription required)
- Crossword Nation (paid subscription required)
- Der Standard (German-language cryptic crosswords)
- Devil Cross
- Erik Agard
- Ink Well Xwords
- Jonesin' Crosswords
- Joseph Crosswords
- Los Angeles Times
- Matt Gaffney's Daily Crossword (manual download required)
- Matt Gaffney's Weekly Crossword Contest
- Muller Monthly Music Meta
- Neville Fogarty
- New York Times (paid subscription required)
- Patrick Blindauer's Free Monthly Puzzle
- People Puzzler
- Premier Crosswords
- Sheffer Crosswords
- Stan Newman's Newsday Crossword
- Universal Crossword
- USA Today
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post (aka CrosSynergy)
- Washington Post Puzzler
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, Words With Friends, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, NSF, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Word helper, word finder, anagram, word feud, ordliste, ordbok, ordlista, ordlexikon, ordsök, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud fusk, Scrabble, scrabble cheat, scrabble words, ord, wordfeud jukser, bedrager, jukse, tricherie, tricher
You can learn to spell correctly by selecting one of the three different topics we have.
Each topic will teach words in a fun way.
After you are ready, go to the "Time Game", see how many words you can spell correctly before your time is up.
This game teaches your kids:
* How to Write correctly
* Improves motor skills
* Improve Spelling skills.
After you know the words, you can test your knowledge by playing the "Time Game". How Many words you think you can spell before your time is up?
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
Challenge your friends in a best of 3 in Words Rumble, or use the built in function to queue for a random opponent in your preferred language.
Slide your finger over the adjacent letters to form words and get points.
Words Rumble will test your reaction time as well as your wits in order to succeed against the clock and get to the top.
You can play Words Rumble in English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
Q: Can i remove a multiplayer game?
A: The game will be removed after 92 hours.
Q: What if an opponent does not play an round?
A: You will win after 72 hours if your opponent has not played his/her round
Q: Can I get rid of the games that are already completed?
A: Yes, you can open the menu and press "Clear completed games" to remove the games that are already done from the list. They will also disappear from the list automatically after 92 hours.
Q: I installed the app on a new device or re-installed. How do I get my password?
A: When on the sign up / login screen in the app, you can enter the e-mail and press login. If no password is entered the system will send you an e-mail with the password that you should use to log in. You can also request it from our website http://mmstudio.cloudapp.net/Public/ForgotLogin
It comes with a standard list of 79 items, that is needed on most trips, that you can select to include when you create a list for a new trip.
You can then mark the things you have already packed, and see what you still need to pack, and get an easy overview over the items you still need to pack, or the stuff you still need to before you leave.
The application has three levels, where you can add, remove and edit in each one of them.
- Lists: One list for each trip
- Category: A list have a set of categories
- Item: Each category have some items, which are the ones you can mark if you have done / packed already.
Internet: Is only used to send crash reports to us, in order for us to improve the application over time.
Keywords: Packinglist, holiday, vacation
Play solitaire to relax and relieve stress.
Quick and easy touch handling together with smooth animations give an enjoyable gameplay.