Are you ready to rumble? Find your inner luchador and be the last man standing in this original take of an old school classic! RPS Rumble is a unique puzzle game whose rules are derived from the basics of rock, paper, scissors. You are given a board of tiles representing these three characters in a variety of combinations. Move a tile one space in any direction where rock captures scissors, scissors captures paper, or paper captures rock. Strategize your moves by tapping or swiping your way around the board to clear it leaving one tile left. Sounds simple? Accept the challenge and find out if you have what it takes to be king of the hill!
- 140 mind-bending puzzles
- Challenging puzzle design that is hand-crafted and picked (not generated)
- Four levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert)
- Multiple solutions per puzzle for tons of brain-teasing fun
- Intuitive gameplay and controls
- OpenFeint enabled
- Ad free
- Animated tiles brought to life
- HD retina display graphics/animations
- Original soundtrack
The goal is to find out what common is showed on the 4 pictures.
Up to 800 pictures
Clean and fresh user interface
More interest puzzles comming soon!
Please note the Guess Word is a free game, but you can use real money to purchase in-app items.
The rules of Words Boggler: Put your word skills to test and seek words using alphabets placed up/down, left/right or diagonal to each other. Find as many words as you can within a time frame and learn new words each time you play this game. This game can be played alone or with friends of all ages.
Words Boggler has improved the user's experience by enhancing the words finder algorithm and making the app bug free. This app is compatible with all android mobile phones and tablets including Samsung ,HTC, Motorola, Asus, Sony and others...
Words Boggler Features:
- Now supports multiple languages. You can seek words using our in built french and english dictionary.
- The game supports more than 50 languages
- A puzzle game Suitable for all age groups
- Flexible time limits to choose from.
- Displays all possible words that could be created at the end of each game.
- Best Score Saving!
- Newly added Sound, Music and Volume control
Disclaimer: Boggle(TM) is a registered trademark of Hasbro, with whom this app is in no way affiliated. Words Boggler offers a variant of the traditional Boggle, with different rules of game play and board distribution. If you are looking to play traditional Boggle, please visit www.hasbro.com.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, Words With Friends, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, NSF, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Word helper, word finder, anagram, word feud, ordliste, ordbok, ordlista, ordlexikon, ordsök, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud fusk, Scrabble, scrabble cheat, scrabble words, ord, wordfeud jukser, bedrager, jukse, tricherie, tricher
Despite the simplicity of the rules in order to find the right word, you have to sort out a lot of words. The words are collected from different areas, so you will certainly meet unfamiliar words. If you feel that this word does not exist, write a letter to support, and include that word. We are happy to try to explain the meaning of the word.
User-friendly interface and hints will make process of the game really enjoyable.
Now game "Three words puzzle" contains more than 150 words of the three pairs of words.
User reviews about "Three words puzzle"
★ Game Fun, and a great exercise for the brain. I love this word game, can't get enough; even when I get stuck ★
★ A good way to exercise your brain power and grow your vocabulary ★
★ Nice, very cool word game ★
The retro ambiance is a tribute to the sixties and provides a very peaceful environment for concentration.
But you will have to be quick and accurate to find the right word in the allowed time!
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal and Hard.
- Infinite Number of Words!
- Many Bonuses available when you need help!
- 11 languages supported
Similar to the Hangman game, Find The Word is a great cerebral training for word game addicts that will allow over time to improve your vocabulary.
Thanks to the many languages supported, you will even be able to play in a foreign language.
If you like word games, Find The Word will provide you with hours of fun and entertainment.
Words By Post is the only cross-platform word game that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones, you can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play this classic multiplayer word game with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Compete for the highest rating. Play as many simultaneous games as you want! If you like competitive word games like Scrabble, you will love Words By Post.
Automatic push notifications will let you know when you have moves waiting!
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Words By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your matched opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level.
Create a local hand-off game and play your friend by passing the phone back and forth. When you make your move, your opponents tiles will not be visible until they reveal them.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head stats against that player.
Words By Post is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones.
Pass the English quiz in the classroom to proceed to higher levels.
Let’s speak better English!
Oh My English features:
• An easy and fun way to improve your English!
• Challenge your friends on the leaderboard.
• Unlock exciting boosters to complete levels.
• Connect to your Facebook profile to challenge your friends.
Thank you for downloading the ‘Oh My English! Words’ game. LIKE us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest updates.
Terms and Conditions of Use apply. Oh My English! and all its intellectual property rights therein are owned by MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd (Company No. 240064-A).
Look at 4 pictures and guess what word they represent. This sounds easy, but some puzzles can be tricky! If you like quiz and word games, you'll enjoy this fantastic brain teaser.
• You can skip words and come back to them later.
• The pictures are revealed one by one. Guess the word with less pics and earn extra coins!
• Play in 3 languages (English, French, Russian): great tool if you're learning a foreign language
Simple and highly addictive game for the whole family!
• Almost 300 new words
• Unique puzzles: from easy to really challenging
• Earn coins by guessing the words and use the coins to help you solve most difficult puzzles
Can you guess all words and unlock all levels?
Guess whats the word with Angry Gran, Your Favourite Granny is back in a mega puzzle word Game!
Guess the word Angry Gran! see 4 pics Find the 1 word ? Whats the word ? or could you tell us Whats the Pic ?
Gran needs help with her word and picture puzzles, can you help her complete them all?
UNIQUE picture revealing not found anywhere else! Make things as hard or as easy as you like!
STAR rewards! The better you do, the more stars you get!
QUICK, fun game play! No hassle, jump in and have fun!
FRIENDS can help you complete each puzzle with effortless sharing to Facebook from within the game!
AWESOME pics! Fresh and fun pictures to help you guess the word with Granny.
What's the word? It's up to you to find out! Use 1, 2, 3 or 4 pictures to help Gran guess the word!
Word Guess with Angry Gran is simply the best word game available today!
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
Having a fun by playing addictive levels as discovering brand-new words!
Words Block! combines a grid puzzle with a classic word search.
Find all of the words and fill the grid.
Once you begin to play, you will be unaware of the passage of time!
Enjoy all of the levels and hints for completely FREE!
• Free 5 Hints, at the first game
• Get one hint for every three minutes (maximum 5 hints)
• A simple user-friendly play interface.
• Simple rules and Easy control
• Various clear animation
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• "Words Block!" contains banner, interstitial and video ads.
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Words Block:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Words-Block/1540555476198933
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played "Words Block!"
This toddler game is a perfect way to teach them
Toddler Words is a Flashcard, Quiz and Memory game app for 2 to 4 year old toddlers and kids to learn new words.
No ads! Over 167 words!
* Flashcards (age 2)
* Each flashcard word has a clear Native Audio which reads out the correct pronunciation,
* Slide-show mode,
* Ad free,
* Quiz games (age 2)
* Clear Native Audio for the quiz question and the answer,
* Configurable number of questions,
* Ad free,
* Memory games (age 3)
* 3 difficulty levels,
* Clear Native Audio pronunciation,
* Ad free,
* Bright, colorful, real-life large pictures make learning new words fun,
* Toddler words app is very simple to use and it's ad free. Layout designed for toddlers to learn new words,
* Toddler words app will keep your toddler entertained, educated and quiet in the car or restaurant.
* Toddler words app will help toddlers to increase their brain power along with improving their memory.
* Toddler words will help with the recognition of shapes.
* Toddler words will help with the recognition of numbers.
* Toddler Words will improve kids' memory skills.
* Toddler Words will develop their concentration.
* Toddler Words will develop kids' cognition skills.
* Toddler words app has also been used by children with autism
* Your child will learn words much faster with this toddler game!
* Words divided into categories:
** First words - for 2 year old toddler (free, over 35 words),
** Shapes - for 2 year old toddlers (full version),
** Colors - for 2 year old toddlers (full version),
** Numbers - for 2 year old toddlers (full version),
** Abc / letters - for 3 years old toddlers (full version),
** Kitchen - for 2 years old toddlers (full version),
** Living room - for 2 years old toddlers (full version),
** Fruits - for 3 year old (full version),
** Vegetables - for 3 year old (full version),
** Animal farm - for 3 year olds (full version),
** Sea Animals - for 3 year old (full version),
** You can choose which word category you want your toddler to learn,
* Memory games:
** First words memory games free (age 2), No Ads,
** Color memory games free (age 2), No Ads,
** Shapes memory games (age 2), No Ads,
** Animal farm memory games (age 2), No Ads,
** Fruits memory games (age 2), No Ads,
** Vegetables memory games (age 2), No Ads,
** Sea animals memory games (age 2), No Ads,
** Numbers memory games (age 3), No Ads,
** Alphabet memory games (age 3), No Ads,
** Kitchen memory games (age 3), no Ads,
** This app has also been used by children with autism
* Quiz games:
** Shapes quiz games (age 2),
** Color quiz games (age 2),
** Numbers quiz games (age 4),
** Alphabet quiz games (age 4),
** Fruits quiz games (age 2),
** Vegetables quiz games (age 3),
** Kitchen quiz games (age 3),
** Sea animals quiz games (age 3),
** First words quiz games free (age 2),
** Animal farm quiz games (age 3),
This app is Ad free, offers 36 words for free (more in full version) requires no special permissions, so if you like it please upgrade.
Please contact me @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! I will be happy to hear back from you on any issues.
Puzzles available include:
- American Values Club xword (paid subscription required)
- Andy Kravis, Cruciverbalist at Law
- Brendan Emmett Quigley (manual download required)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- CRooked Crosswords (paid subscription required)
- Crossword Nation (paid subscription required)
- Der Standard (German-language cryptic crosswords)
- Devil Cross
- Erik Agard
- Ink Well Xwords
- Jonesin' Crosswords
- Joseph Crosswords
- Los Angeles Times
- Matt Gaffney's Daily Crossword (manual download required)
- Matt Gaffney's Weekly Crossword Contest
- Muller Monthly Music Meta
- Neville Fogarty
- New York Times (paid subscription required)
- Patrick Blindauer's Free Monthly Puzzle
- People Puzzler
- Premier Crosswords
- Sheffer Crosswords
- Stan Newman's Newsday Crossword
- Universal Crossword
- USA Today
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post (aka CrosSynergy)
- Washington Post Puzzler
Challenge your friends in a best of 3 in Words Rumble, or use the built in function to queue for a random opponent in your preferred language.
Slide your finger over the adjacent letters to form words and get points.
Words Rumble will test your reaction time as well as your wits in order to succeed against the clock and get to the top.
You can play Words Rumble in English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
Q: Can i remove a multiplayer game?
A: The game will be removed after 92 hours.
Q: What if an opponent does not play an round?
A: You will win after 72 hours if your opponent has not played his/her round
Q: Can I get rid of the games that are already completed?
A: Yes, you can open the menu and press "Clear completed games" to remove the games that are already done from the list. They will also disappear from the list automatically after 92 hours.
Q: I installed the app on a new device or re-installed. How do I get my password?
A: When on the sign up / login screen in the app, you can enter the e-mail and press login. If no password is entered the system will send you an e-mail with the password that you should use to log in. You can also request it from our website http://mmstudio.cloudapp.net/Public/ForgotLogin
It comes with a standard list of 79 items, that is needed on most trips, that you can select to include when you create a list for a new trip.
You can then mark the things you have already packed, and see what you still need to pack, and get an easy overview over the items you still need to pack, or the stuff you still need to before you leave.
The application has three levels, where you can add, remove and edit in each one of them.
- Lists: One list for each trip
- Category: A list have a set of categories
- Item: Each category have some items, which are the ones you can mark if you have done / packed already.
Internet: Is only used to send crash reports to us, in order for us to improve the application over time.
Keywords: Packinglist, holiday, vacation
Play solitaire to relax and relieve stress.
Quick and easy touch handling together with smooth animations give an enjoyable gameplay.