The app is always down. Had an iPhone and would not work. Upgrade to Samsung hoping it would work but nope. Please fix this app so we can use it.
It sucks! Always down. Glitchy.
The credit union is awesome. The app, not so much!! The app is constantly down. You try to login, and I swear when you need it the most, it's down. I don't understand why the IT people have such a hard time with this. PLEASE GET IT FIXED.
Old app worked much better This app was nearly impossible to set up, and it glitches quite often. It's just not as functional as the old app was. Update: after a few months, the app stopped letting me in altogether. Changed my rating to one star.
Won't let me set up mobile account I get through every step on the mobile banking account set up until it asks me to do a new password and confirm it. Then, no matter what I try, no passwords work for it. They all say it's invalid. I add symbols, capitals, numbers, letters, at least 8 characters long. Nothing. As well as there are grammatical errors on the sign up. And the whole "pin #" is confusing. I had to call my bank to figure that the pin # is the password you use to log in on a computer. I think this app need serious updating.
- Streamlined enrollment process
- One time PIN delivered to email
- Shared credentials with home banking
- Enhanced account description display
- Enhanced account list sort order
- Able to enroll multiple phone numbers to a member account
- Able to enroll multiple member numbers to a phone number
- Enhanced check capture process
Mobile banking made easy with Teachers Federal Credit Union's FREE mobile app!