From the moment you arrive at the Dingle Skellig Hotel in Dingle, our friendly staff will welcome you and help to make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in the care and courtesy that we pay to our guests, and so throughout your stay, our team will gladly answer any queries you may have to ensure that your visit and time with us is as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. We are also delighted to help you in "What to see and do" locally to help make the most of your time in Dingle.
The Ireland Travel Kit takes you to places rarely covered by guidebooks and travel shows. It’s a fun, informative companion for trip planning, road trips, and conversations.
- Read suggestions and accounts from locals and experienced travelers
- Explore sites in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Includes often-missed sites on the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Connemara Loop, Wicklow Mountains, Dublin City, and Causeway Coast.
- Visit over 425 destinations with more than 150 Ireland Travel Kit "Picks" overflowing with original content
- View by map and get directions from your current location
- Dig a little deeper with photos and links to more information for every listing
- Stream samples of great Irish music and podcasts from our playlists
- Submit photos of your favorite places
- Enjoy new destinations every week as we continuously grow our collection of unique places
- Find our editors' favorites with new "picks" featured every week
- Use this app while connected to the internet to gather the most recent updates and explore app features
Designed and Built for our customers to improve site access to the telecoms facilities on the Coillte Estate.
Key Features -
- Provision of access route details for customers and site users
- Information regarding locks and barriers
- Contact details for local Site Operations Manager
- Full GPS coordinates and directions for all sites
The App is Free, though you will need a Login to use the App - please contact Coillte on 01 2101111 or at email@example.com
This Mobile Tour App, in English and Irish will guide you through Dublin Castle and provides detailed historical descriptions together with an audio tour and images.
The App also contains an events listing, a user gallery and GPS enabled maps to guide you there.
The exhibit is a collaboration between the National Library, the National Archives and the Embassy of the United States in Ireland, in partnership with the JFK Presidential Library in Boston and RTÉ Archives, and looks at the context of John F. Kennedy’s historic visit to Ireland in June 1963.
The App includes maps, photos, timelines and content which will allow those interested in the Kennedy visit to bring the exhibit with them as they follow the Kennedy trail. A fun “I was there” photo app even allows those who missed the visit to imagine themselves into the scene.
This Mobile Tour App, in English and Irish (Gaeilge) will guide you through over 20 rooms of Kilkenny Castle and provides detailed historical descriptions and images. The App also contains full information details of the facilities at Kilkenny Castle, an events listing and GPS enabled maps to guide you directly to the Castle.
You can -
- See Listings
- Locate Festivals on a Map
- Add Festivals to your Plan
- Stay in touch with Social Media Stuff
We can't get them all, so if we're missing any let us know. The app is updated daily and listings are constantly being added as festivals confirm dates and add to their programmes. Cow dung, cowboys, combines and all the year's rock 'n' roll circuses are right here. Knock yourselves out! The most complete listings are sponsored by the festivals themselves which means you get the app for free and Mark gets diesel, tyres and Buckfast.
ayearoffestivalsinireland.com is the blog that Mark started last year while on his festival quest around Ireland. If you're looking for a little more detail on some of the festivals listed here, that would be the place to have a rummage. If you're looking for something that's wrote much more better, check the Festival Fit column in The Ticket with The Irish Times every Friday.
Contact and listing: Abuse, suggestions and missed festivals are always welcome - firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the first lash at this app craic and if it goes well it will happen annually. If you can help us make it better or you want to have your festival listed, give us a holler. For a more complete approach to stalking, throw @YearOfFestivals into the mix and go troll on A Year of Festivals in Ireland on Facepuke. We do be loving the social media malarky :)
- full event listings,
- a live feed of the parade,
- an interactive map
- twitter and Facebook integration
- and new for 2015, the St. Patrick's Festival Photo Gallery and Photo Competitions - be part of the St. Patrick's Festivities and share your fun. Upload your own photo through the St. Patrick's Festival App and appear in the Gallery and be in with a chance to win some fabulous prizes.
On Saturday 2nd May 2015 up to 3000 kids will take part in the annual UL Sport Kids event hosted by Barringtons Hospital Great Limerick Run.
You can use this app to register for the race, get training plans and route maps, keep injury free and exercise correctly and stay up to date with the latest news.
Closer to Race day a live tracker will also be provided, where you can keep up to date with results from the Great Limerick Run!
This App lets you view each of the 6 films, both in trailer form and the full length version. For each film, you can
- see on an interactive map for each of the filming locations and navigate around the area.
- scroll through a graphical timeline of the key events in the past 80 years.
The App also brings you all the latest Border Lives news, through social media and the Border Lives blog and you can view all the behind the scenes photos and footage in the Border Lives Gallery.
This App was put together by the Tyrone Donegal Partnership and funded by the European Union’s PEACE III Programme.
This App contains all you need to know about the festival.
- All the listings
- All the venues
- Bookmarks - to save your own personal listing of events
- GPS map to all the venues - so you won't get lost!
- The Fringe Social feeds - keep up to date with all the latest news on Facebook and Twitter.
- Push Notifications for all the latest news delivered direct to your phone.
- Explore TDF - A link to Tiger events around the festival and the Faces of Fringe Gallery
The App also contains all the details of the events that are run by the Fringe outside of the main festival.
- The Acts
- The Stages
- The Times
- Festival Radio
- and all the general information about this unique festival.
For 2014 we've added a user Gallery - now you can upload all your Castle Palooza pictures and become part of the App!
We will send you push notifications to keep you up to date with all that's happening with Castle Palooza so you won't miss a thing!