If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!***
GPS navigation 2015 is a free turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android phones and tablets using offline / online map data. Maps are installed on the mobile phone so there is no need for an internet connection when traveling.
GPS Navigation 2015 Features
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
maps AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, benin, botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Democratic republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, gabon, Germany, Ghana, gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, lesotho, liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, mauritania, Mauritius, mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint barthelemy, guadeloupe, French guiana, Saint Martin, martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Moldova
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
Get your audio guides directly and very simply on your smartphone! Make your city trip an auditory experience, and discover exciting parts and facets of your travel destination! Explore the most beautiful areas/ places, and experience them differently by learning interesting facts about them in real-time. Whether it’s a sight, an exhibition at a museum or a visit to the zoo - follow the guidance of Yopegu, and start your acoustic walk!
With the free Yopegu app, everybody can find the perfect audio guide - in the right place, at the right time!
Your opinion is important to us, and we appreciate your feedback. Please send reach out to email@example.com
This is the Free-Version. There is also a Pro-Version available. Please check my other apps, you can find it there.
* Augmented Reality display
* High precision and stability (special filter algorithm)
* Map with GPS Location
* Displays GPS information
* Measure the height of large objects
* Measure magnetic field strength (metal detector)
* Magnetic field strength warning (indicates magnetic influences)
* Geocaching: Easily define and find waypoints
* Share waypoints or your current location with other users
* Define waypoints by specifying latitude / longitude in various formats
* Define waypoints by a long-press on the map
* Define waypoints by specifying distance and bearing
* Real3D support!
Augmented Reallity GPS Compass Map 3D displays a 3D compass that gets combined with the camera image. Your current location from GPS is shown on a separate map with adjustable size.
Unlike most other apps, the compass uses a very effective fusion and filtering algorithm to combine the values of the magnetic field sensor, the accelerometer and the gyroscope (if installed in your device) to achieve a maximum in precision and stability.
A magnetic field strength warning indicates the possible influence of metallic objects or power-lines.
You can define your own waypoints. In this case a green arrow on top of the compass always points towards the selected waypoint. (Geocaching is really fun with it :-)
New waypoints can be defined by a long-click on the map, by specifying latitude and longitude, or by specifying distance and heading from an existing waypoint.
You can also share your current location and the locations of your waypoints with your friends.
On devices with LG's Real3D technology (e.g. the LG P920 Optimus 3D or the LG P720 Optimus 3D Max), the app features a 3D stereoscopic view of the compass and the camera image.
The app is still being developed further, so please feel free to send your comments or suggestions to the developers e-mail address provided below. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
This Mobile Tour App, in English and Irish will guide you through Dublin Castle and provides detailed historical descriptions together with an audio tour and images.
The App also contains an events listing, a user gallery and GPS enabled maps to guide you there.
Designed and Built for our customers to improve site access to the telecoms facilities on the Coillte Estate.
Key Features -
- Provision of access route details for customers and site users
- Information regarding locks and barriers
- Contact details for local Site Operations Manager
- Full GPS coordinates and directions for all sites
The App is Free, though you will need a Login to use the App - please contact Coillte on 01 2101111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Mobile Tour App, in English and Irish (Gaeilge) will guide you through over 20 rooms of Kilkenny Castle and provides detailed historical descriptions and images. The App also contains full information details of the facilities at Kilkenny Castle, an events listing and GPS enabled maps to guide you directly to the Castle.
The exhibit is a collaboration between the National Library, the National Archives and the Embassy of the United States in Ireland, in partnership with the JFK Presidential Library in Boston and RTÉ Archives, and looks at the context of John F. Kennedy’s historic visit to Ireland in June 1963.
The App includes maps, photos, timelines and content which will allow those interested in the Kennedy visit to bring the exhibit with them as they follow the Kennedy trail. A fun “I was there” photo app even allows those who missed the visit to imagine themselves into the scene.
‘Off The Beaten Track North-West’ follows a variety of roads, from primary routes to narrow, single track rural roads, some with rough gravel surfaces and grass up the middle. We want to show you ‘Real Ireland’, which includes some out of the way places. Be aware that you will be travelling on roads that are used by local people, cyclists, farmers and others, so you may meet them, possibly along with animals, on the road. Please be careful and considerate to other road users and look out for changing road surfaces.
Important points to note:
· This is an adventure route so some roads are narrow, single track, gravel roads. Please be vigilant of overgrown hedgerows - Drive with caution at all times
· You are required to use the appropriate speed for the road conditions around you.
· Please note speeds in Northern Ireland are measured in miles per hour (mph).
· Speeds in Southern Ireland are in kilometres per hour (kph).
· Be careful where you park, do not obstruct gates or leave litter.
· Always drive on the left side of the road.
This project is a joint initiative between Leitrim County Council and Fermanagh District Council
On Saturday 2nd May 2015 up to 3000 kids will take part in the annual UL Sport Kids event hosted by Barringtons Hospital Great Limerick Run.
You can use this app to register for the race, get training plans and route maps, keep injury free and exercise correctly and stay up to date with the latest news.
Closer to Race day a live tracker will also be provided, where you can keep up to date with results from the Great Limerick Run!
This App lets you view each of the 6 films, both in trailer form and the full length version. For each film, you can
- see on an interactive map for each of the filming locations and navigate around the area.
- scroll through a graphical timeline of the key events in the past 80 years.
The App also brings you all the latest Border Lives news, through social media and the Border Lives blog and you can view all the behind the scenes photos and footage in the Border Lives Gallery.
This App was put together by the Tyrone Donegal Partnership and funded by the European Union’s PEACE III Programme.
This App contains all you need to know about the festival.
- All the listings
- All the venues
- Bookmarks - to save your own personal listing of events
- GPS map to all the venues - so you won't get lost!
- The Fringe Social feeds - keep up to date with all the latest news on Facebook and Twitter.
- Push Notifications for all the latest news delivered direct to your phone.
- Explore TDF - A link to Tiger events around the festival and the Faces of Fringe Gallery
The App also contains all the details of the events that are run by the Fringe outside of the main festival.
You can -
- See Listings
- Locate Festivals on a Map
- Add Festivals to your Plan
- Stay in touch with Social Media Stuff
We can't get them all, so if we're missing any let us know. The app is updated daily and listings are constantly being added as festivals confirm dates and add to their programmes. Cow dung, cowboys, combines and all the year's rock 'n' roll circuses are right here. Knock yourselves out! The most complete listings are sponsored by the festivals themselves which means you get the app for free and Mark gets diesel, tyres and Buckfast.
ayearoffestivalsinireland.com is the blog that Mark started last year while on his festival quest around Ireland. If you're looking for a little more detail on some of the festivals listed here, that would be the place to have a rummage. If you're looking for something that's wrote much more better, check the Festival Fit column in The Ticket with The Irish Times every Friday.
Contact and listing: Abuse, suggestions and missed festivals are always welcome - email@example.com. This is the first lash at this app craic and if it goes well it will happen annually. If you can help us make it better or you want to have your festival listed, give us a holler. For a more complete approach to stalking, throw @YearOfFestivals into the mix and go troll on A Year of Festivals in Ireland on Facepuke. We do be loving the social media malarky :)
- full event listings,
- a live feed of the parade,
- an interactive map
- twitter and Facebook integration
- and new for 2015, the St. Patrick's Festival Photo Gallery and Photo Competitions - be part of the St. Patrick's Festivities and share your fun. Upload your own photo through the St. Patrick's Festival App and appear in the Gallery and be in with a chance to win some fabulous prizes.
- The Acts
- The Stages
- The Times
- Festival Radio
- and all the general information about this unique festival.
For 2014 we've added a user Gallery - now you can upload all your Castle Palooza pictures and become part of the App!
We will send you push notifications to keep you up to date with all that's happening with Castle Palooza so you won't miss a thing!