I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Dublin, Ireland is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Dublin, Ireland , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
★ WIRED magazine’s “essential app” 2012
★ WSA-Mobile Award Winner 2012 for m-Tourism & Culture
★ WYSTC Award Winner for the best youth & student travel app 2011
☆ FREE IRELAND HIGHLIGHTS GUIDE
Use the free highlights guide to get an overview of content, features and design of the premium guides!
☆ WORKS OFFLINE
Upgrade your highlights guide for premium content and avoid roaming fees abroad: all guides, features, and maps work also without Internet connection (offline maps).
☆ TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS
Get authentic recommendations and traveler reviews for more the best sights, restaurants, shops, nightlife spots and most exciting things to do.
☆ ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS & MORE
Browse through the destinations’ most exciting locations, discover unique landmarks and benefit from local insider tips.
☆ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Feeling social? Write reviews of places you've discovered and share them with your friends and tripwolf’s community of thousands of worldwide globetrotters!
☆ TRIP PLANNER: IRELAND
Plan and organize your trip, calculate the shortest route and display it on a map!
☆ AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWER
View your environment, locate sights near you and get instant access to relevant information like opening hours, price and address.
☆ TRAVEL STORIES FROM THE TRIPWOLF BLOG
Budget holidays in Japan? Where to eat in New York? India’s most haunted destination? Access genuine up-to-date information written by the tripwolf editorial team and our guest bloggers!
☆ OTHER FEATURES
✔ The Ireland highlights country guide is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
✔ “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: During your holiday or vacation use the Maps with current location indicator.
✔ Registration in the tripwolf community to mark your own favorite places, upload travel photos and see tips from your friends.
✔ Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type.
✔ Be sure to download our global app “tripwolf – Your Travel Guide” to get hundreds of additional tips for your destination and subway maps.
About tripwolf – your social travel guide
tripwolf combines travel tips from professional travel writers with a vast collection of travel information, experiences and reviews from a worldwide community of thousands of travelers like you.
Browse through more than 700 different destinations, in the form of country, region, or city guides, get expert recommendations, read travel blogs and make use of the tripwolf offline travel map. Ask our trip gurus for very specific travel advice to find your favorite spots in any city.
Plus: Import your friends through Facebook and share your travel pictures.
tripwolf’s most popular city guides:
Cliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher
- Includes Intercity, DART and Commuter services
- Realtime journey details
- Full timetable search
- Find your nearest station
- Create home screen shortcuts for your favourite stations
- Save your favourite train stations
- Latest Irish Rail Twitter feeds
Train Times Ireland Pro is also available and removes ads from the app
Data provided by Irish Rail (www.irishrail.ie)
If there is a problem with this app please contact me so I can fix it or provide you with more information on what is happening. Data is provided by Irish Rail.
- Ireland In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- Irish language phrasebook.
** Nothern Ireland is not included in this guide. We do have a separate Belfast guide **
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Features of Triposo’s guide to Dublin:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
Written, designed, and developed entirely by students at Let’s Go, the world’s leader in student travel
***For a full Let’s Go Dublin guide with complete Let’s Go listings and mobile guide features, download the Let’s Go mobile app (coming soon!)***
-Five day-long itineraries to choose from, each inspired by a different witty and irreverent travel theme
-Five to six diverse listings in each itinerary, ranging from restaurants to nightlife to cultural attractions
-Each listing has offline walking directions, hours, prices, and honest reviews by Let’s Go’s student researchers
-Maps and GPS tracking (and offline walking directions for those times when WiFi is absent)
-Breathtaking photos to inspire your adventure
-Ability to share your favorite places to Facebook and Twitter
LET’S GO EXPLORE DUBLIN
Dublin has something for every type of traveler. Visit museums containing everything from natural history to waxen celebrities, get acquainted with the Dublin pub scene, and poke your head into luxury clothing stores on Grafton Street. Follow up a trip to Dublin Castle with a trip to Butler’s Chocolate Café, or gawk at the Book of Kells at Trinity College.
Check out all 25 of the Let’s Go Explore apps for your next day trip—but for now, Let’s Go Explore Dublin!
Dublin Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Dublin Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
★★★ Install our app and get FREE walking tours with private guide! ★★★
Learn about Dublin's unique history and Viking past on a walking tour with a professional local guide. Visit areas of interest such as Temple Bar, Trinity College, and Dublin Castle. Enjoy traditional storytelling at an old Dublin bar the end of the walk.
★★★ NEW FEATURES:
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers. Biggest collection of things to do!
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
A must for your next visit to Phoenix Park, Dublin,
Ireland. Suitable for both the tourist and local alike. Useful information regarding attractions, restaurants, parking, and entrance information. The application consists of an interactive map where users can view the various attractions in the park to find out more information. The application is GPS enabled; user location can be tracked so that users may see their current position on the integrated map.
Additional features include running and cycle routes, which take in many of the sights the park has to offer.
The application links to the official Phoenix park site and events
It has been developed by South Dublin County Council with the support of artists and a diversity of commissioning agencies and organizations.
For more detailed information about the artworks and artists visit South Dublin County Public Art at http://arts.southdublin.ie
Note: some features of this map require an internet connection.
This application is aimed at young tourists, who want a free and eventful stroll through the city. All the street art is located with walking distance from each other, providing an interesting and unique way to explore Dublin’s City Center.
• Arrivals and Departures information for Dublin Airport
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Details of ground transportation from the airport (taxi, bus, train etc)
• Local hotel information
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are Cork, Shannon, Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick and many more
The app allows you to view sights listed by distance from you (if you're in Dublin!). This allows you to prioritise your visit by only looking at those sights within easy reach.
You can add sights to a list of favourites when you find something interesting.
This app was developed as a completely free, 100% ad-free app purely for education and enjoyment. You are welcome to download the code from my developer's site if you wish.
Warning: While it is a fully working and very useful little app, it contains just a sample of sights. For example, there are hundreds of bars and restaurants in Dublin, but this app only includes a small subset.
The app consists of a map and a number of tabs that display information about the zoo. The map is interactive, in that users can scroll around the map, click on animal to get info about them or to get directions to the attraction. When the user is at the zoo, their position will be tracked and the map updated with their location.
A demo mode is also included, that will show the users's droid icon navigating around the map - useful for when the user is not physically at the zoo.
A menu option on the home page allows the user to get directions from their present location to the zoo. The directions are calculated by Google maps. All navigation directions must be used with care and common sense.
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about dublin ireland hotels.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for dublin hostels app lovers.
Download this app now!
Dubiln, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, is built on the River Liffey and is also situated beside the sea, yet close to both the countryside and mountains. A city of fine Georgian buildings, Dublin has been influenced by its Danish, Norman and English antecedents
Discover everything you want to know about Dublin! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about dublin ireland attractions.
- Like and comment on westbury hotel dublin articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Dublin products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Dublin.
- Never be left out with Dublin best deals.
- Share Dublin news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Dublin app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Dublin app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Dublin app now!
More from developer
For over eight centuries, KILKENNY CASTLE has stood dramatically on a strategic height that commands a crossing on the River Nore and dominates the 'High Town' of Kilkenny City.
This Mobile Tour App, in English and Irish will guide you through over 20 rooms of Kilkenny Castle and provides detailed historical descriptions and images. The App also contains full information details of the facilities at Kilkenny Castle, an events listing and GPS enabled maps to guide you there.
The App is also in Irish (choose language through the Android Menu button in the Mani Menu Screen)
Designed and Built for our customers to improve site access to the telecoms facilities on the Coillte Estate.
Key Features -
- Provision of access route details for customers and site users
- Information regarding locks and barriers
- Contact details for local Site Operations Manager
- Full GPS coordinates and directions for all sites
The App is Free, though you will need a Login to use the App - please contact Coillte on 01 2101111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Acts
- The Stages
- The Times
- Festival Radio
- and all the general information about this unique festival.
Through the App you can link from each artists to view their catalog on iTunes and we can send you push notifications to keep you up to date with all that's happening with Castle Palooza so you won't miss a thing!
You can -
- See Listings
- Locate Festivals on a Map
- Add Festivals to your Plan
- Stay in touch with Social Media Stuff
We can't get them all, so if we're missing any let us know. The app is updated daily and listings are constantly being added as festivals confirm dates and add to their programmes. Cow dung, cowboys, combines and all the year's rock 'n' roll circuses are right here. Knock yourselves out! The most complete listings are sponsored by the festivals themselves which means you get the app for free and Mark gets diesel, tyres and Buckfast.
ayearoffestivalsinireland.com is the blog that Mark started last year while on his festival quest around Ireland. If you're looking for a little more detail on some of the festivals listed here, that would be the place to have a rummage. If you're looking for something that's wrote much more better, check the Festival Fit column in The Ticket with The Irish Times every Friday.
Contact and listing: Abuse, suggestions and missed festivals are always welcome - email@example.com. This is the first lash at this app craic and if it goes well it will happen annually. If you can help us make it better or you want to have your festival listed, give us a holler. For a more complete approach to stalking, throw @YearOfFestivals into the mix and go troll on A Year of Festivals in Ireland on Facepuke. We do be loving the social media malarky :)
This App contains all you need to know about the festival.
- All the listings
- All the venues
- Bookmarks - to save your own personal listing of events
- GPS map to all the venues - so you won't get lost!
- The Fringe Social feeds - keep up to date with all the latest news on Facebook and Twitter.
- Push Notifications for all the latest news delivered direct to your phone.
- Gallery - to share pictures from your own Fringe experiences
The App also contains all the details of the events that are run by the Fringe outside of the main festival.
The exhibit is a collaboration between the National Library, the National Archives and the Embassy of the United States in Ireland, in partnership with the JFK Presidential Library in Boston and RTÉ Archives, and looks at the context of John F. Kennedy’s historic visit to Ireland in June 1963.
The App includes maps, photos, timelines and content which will allow those interested in the Kennedy visit to bring the exhibit with them as they follow the Kennedy trail. A fun “I was there” photo app even allows those who missed the visit to imagine themselves into the scene.
The Blasket Islands off the coast of Kerry, Ireland are a fascinating, rugged location steeped in history and the associated Blasket Centre on the mainland in Dún Chaoin on the tip of the Dingle Peninsula is a fascinating heritage centre/museum honouring the unique community who lived on the remote Blasket Islands until their evacuation in 1953.
This app aims to bring the Islands to life. The Mobile tour, in English and Irish, will guide you 16 key island locations and features -
- Historical descriptions and images for each location
- Full GPS mapping to guide you around the island
- A photo Gallery to which you can add your own images
- Live WebCam from the Blaskets Centre
- Live weather details for the Blasket Islands
- Emergency contact and location messaging
- Island & Blasket Centre Events listing