Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau(AEB), popularly known as ‘Ahalia Exchange’ amongst the expatriates, is one of the most leading exchange houses in the Middle East and we primarily focusing on money transfers and money exchanging. Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau is licensed by the Central Bank of UAE and incorporated in the year 1996 by the well-known Ahalia Group.
The company was established for facilitating remittances to all over the world. During the period spanning a little over 20 years, the exchange house has achieved enviable progress in the service delivery capabilities. The exchange house with its headquarters at Abu Dhabi, Regional Office at Dubai and 30+ branches spread all over the Emirates. Ahalia Exchange’s extensive remittance channels make it easy for its customers wherever the destination be, Indian sub-continent, South Asia, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Europe or US. In short, it has an extensible global reach which is a primary advantage.
Ahalia exchange Mobile application provides the following features:
• View real time currency exchange rates.
• View latest currency news, rate alerts, and promotions from Ahalia exchange.
• Locate nearest Ahalia exchange branches from your current location.
• Get the details of all Ahalia Exchange branches across the UAE. Includes branch address, contact numbers, timings and directions to branches etc.
• As a registered customer, you can track your transaction history.
• Check your Loyalty Points and Keep up to date with Ahalia Loyalty Points & benefits.
• If you are an Existing customer of Ahalia Exchange, you can sign-up using your Loyalty card number. For New customers, please visit your nearest Al ahalia exchange branch with the relevant ID documents to complete the registration process for the Ahalia Loyalty Card.
To learn more, visit: www.ahaliaexchnage.com