The application is designed for police officers, investigators, private security officers, supervisors and mangers to manage their case load. This application can be used in countless ways to keep track of your own performance or the performance of other such as your direct reports.
You can also email your logs, and have an access to your logs from anywhere with internet access. The final print is so neat and clean it may directly be made a part of your case folder as an additional exhibit.
Here are some of the ways this app can help you.
- Keep track of your assignments
- Keep track of assignment of others
- Distribute the work among your teammates
- Distribute tasks among your subordinates
- Present your completed assignments to your superiors
- Employee evaluations
- Your performance
- Case management
- Email and print
and many more
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
*Daily Activity Log, Activity Log, Follow up List.
This application helps you to:
- write a personal diary
- report your professional activities
- track your sport's performance (daily tracking, ...)
- follow up the status of you personnal projects
- write a journal of holiday while traveling
- keep updated your log book (sailor, aviator, ...)
- write your own biography
- ... and much more: it's up to you !
DailyNote application features the following:
- quick access to the note for the current day
- list previous notes (number of items to display can be customized)
- access to any day's note
- search for notes starting from any date
- search for notes containing a word (or group of words)
- synchronization with the online web application: http://appdailynote.com (requires to create a free account)
With your free account on http://appdailynote.com you can also:
- access you notes from any computer, or mobile device
- import and export your notes
- synchronize with online server (with smart sync: optimise the way each daily note is sync to limit data transfer)
and that's not all, more features to come soon:
- monthly and yearly notes, to sum up and keep track of the major event and main items of your daily notes
- view statistics on your own notes
- and you can submit any new feature that would be useful to you !
- some icons are provided by http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/