Watch Detailed News anytime:
All India News Channel App brings all leading channels from India into one single App for your convienence.
- Live News TV streams from India, Over 50 working TV channels
- Watch live TV channels free
- Only 1 ad per screen, NO POP UPS
- No need to pay any charge
- No need to have Adobe Flash Player
- No sign-up required
- Updating channels each week
- Easy to use interface
- Wide range of channel list
- Use any network - Wi-Fi,3G or 4G
- No need to use satellites
- Just use your android device, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
Some channels you can watch :
* A2Z News
* Delhi Aaj Tak
* Aaj Tak Tez
* ABN Andhra Jyothi
* Captain News
* Delhi AajTak
* HeadLines Today
* India News - MP, ChattisGarh
* India News
* India News - Haryana
* India Tv News Channel
* Indiavision News
* Kairali People -Malayalam
* Lemon Tv
* Media One- Malayalam
* NDTV 24X7
* NDTV India
* NEWS 24
* News Express
* People HD
* RK News
* Sahara Samay - Bihar, Jharkhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, UP, UttaraKhand, Aalami
* Studio N
* Suvarna News 24X7
* Times Now
* Tv5 - Telugu
DMCA Notice (Important):
This App does not own or host any content. It simply aggregates links in a convenient, user-friendly interface. It is an independent guide to streaming media available on the web. We do not Provide streaming content ourselves. This application is designed to enable users of android phones to Easily find and access media content over the Internet. If you make use of this application you agree to respect the rights of the content owners. If Not You Should not Download this application.
If you own any channel and want it to be removed then kindly mail us from your official mail id and we will remove it asap.
Our favorite features include:
- “Expect rain to start at 3:15p”—No more guessing! If your weather conditions (snow or rain) are changing within 6 hours, we let you know not only the chance of precipitation, but also the exact time it will happen.
- Detailed weather forecasts (hourly forecasts, 36 hour forecasts, and 10 day forecasts)
- Fast, accurate, and localized maps provide you with features like past radar and future radar, severe weather bulletins for storms, and tropical cyclone tracking (this includes hurricanes).
- Easy location management, so you can edit and save your favorite places. Set up your favorites to take full advantage of our weather widgets and notifications.
- Local forecast and popular videos
- Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
But don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying:
“We love [The Weather Channel app on Android] because we can hit all the important features, like ‘What It Feels Like’ temperature, the 10-day forecast and hourly temperature, faster than any other app. If you need the ‘expertise’ of a meteorologist, the short and sweet video forecasts will get you up to speed in no time.” ~Gizmodo’s The Best Android Apps
"Basically, forget everything you knew about The Weather Channel's app, because for all intents and purposes, this is an entirely new thing. And it's fantastic." - Android Police
"One of the other new changes aside from an awesome new user interface is the way the app will alert you of rain. Before it had a general idea, but the official Weather Channel app will now tell you the exact time it will start raining in your location. That’s neat." - Android Community
"My personal favorite is the new and improved narrative of climate descriptions. For example, the app now gives a more precise idea of what to expect from the weather in your area. Things like “dry conditions will continue,” and “expect rain until 4 pm,” show up to clue you in about local weather. You could say, it pretty much takes the guesswork out of reading weather forecasts." - Android Headlines
”Great, up to the minute weather updates right to your phone… Terrific, basic weather app backed by experts.”~Appolicious
“You can count on the fact that the data is vetted by a large team of on-staff weather professionals.”~ZeroPaid
“The Weather Channel app is necessary... With voice search, hourly forecasts, one-click access and local video highlights, this free Android app is essential…” ~Appolicious
“More intuitive, good-looking, and user friendly… Thanks to The Weather Channel, you will have comprehensive knowledge about predictions from wherever in the World.” ~AndroidZoom
Among the “Favorite Android Widgets” from Business Insider!
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“The Weather Channel App for Android has been ranked as the number 1 most downloaded weather app and one of the most used apps available on the Android Market… so if you’re looking for a fully-featured weather app that delivers goodness all the time, go ahead and check it out.” ~IntoMobile
The Weather Channel greatly appreciates our customers' feedback and patience as we work on our next build. Please see our customer service page to provide feedback and for our FAQs: http://feedback.weather.com/
Check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
Watch top stories, investigative reports, and TroubleShooter stories.
You can even send pictures and videos to the NewsChannel 9 Newsroom. Plus join our Weather Authority and track weather with live radar, current conditions, future forecasts and severe storm alerts.
-Constantly updated news articles
-Weather with maps
-Sports scores and news
-Local cheap gas prices
Get breaking tech news, latest reviews, opinions, analysis, videos, slideshows and more from NDTV Gadgets App—your one-stop destination for all things tech.
• Breaking news, top stories, the latest tech rumours and more.
• Reviews and comparisons to help you buy the best gadgets.
• Opinions, analysis and more.
• Sharing via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook.
Watch & View
• Video reviews including the latest from Gadget Guru and Cell Guru, India's top technology shows.
• Photo galleries and slideshows.
Track & Get Involved
• News alerts.
• Feeds dedicated to your favourite tech brands so you never miss anything.
• Join the NDTV Gadgets community and participate in discussion via comments.
- News that is time stamped for up-to-date content
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and severe weather warnings)
- Sports (including scores and news for professional and college sports)
- News video
- Photo slideshows
- Flight tracker
- Local movie times
If there is a video or slideshow with the story, then we let you know. Weather images provide constant access to your current weather, and sports scores are current with game play info where available.
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news aggregator on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News! NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog is a worthy replacement of the stock News and Weather app.
NewsHog is a news reader designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets (especially 7" and 10" tablets like Nexus 7 and Nexus 10), with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets, similar to Flipboard or Google Currents.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Coming soon: New side drawer UI, ability to add individual sources such as CNN News, BBC, USA Today, etc., Reader mode for custom channels, and more!
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
The Local Alert Weather Team will keep you informed of changing weather conditions, forecasts, and weather updates, and let you know when severe weather is headed your way.
More from developer
- News that is time stamped for up-to-date content
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and school closings)
- Sports video
- Live video at certain times of the day
- News video
- Lottery results
- Community calendar
- Breaking News from Chattanooga
- Watch the Latest News Video
- Current Weather Conditions and Forecasts
- Doppler Radar
- Sports Updates
9&10 News brings you the latest local news from around Northern Michigan on TV and online, and our Android app makes it easy to access local news, weather, sports, and much more -- no matter where you are.
The categories featured in the 9&10 News Android App include:
- Top Stories
- Local News
- National News
For much more from Northern Michigan's News Leader, be sure to log on to 9and10news.com!
- News updates from Acadiana, the state and more.
- Streaming Video of News, Weather and Sports.
- Weather images from the Live Doppler 10 Radar
Download KLFY TV-10 Mobile today and stay informed with the latest news, weather and sports!