This app is ad supported.
WFAA News application features:
• Latest and Breaking news
• North Texas forecast and weather conditions
• North Texas radars
• Sports news
• News video
• North Texas traffic conditions
• North Texas events
• Texas lottery
• News photos
• Share articles via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Submit photos, videos and news tips
- Local news stories with video
- Current weather conditions, forecast, forecast video, and radar
- Current local traffic conditions
- Local, Regional and National coverage.
- Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- Deep weather forecast information.
- Contribute your stories, images and video to KLTV by uploading directly from your mobile device.
- Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
- Live Streaming support on 4.x devices (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean)
- Universal app for phone and tablet devices (tablets include multi-pane reading).
ABC affiliate also serving Jacksonville, Kilgore, Athens, Mineola, Henderson, Palestine, Mt. Pleasant, Whitehouse and everywhere in between.
Some of the Nice features are below :
1) List of Cities
2) Live from Weather Channel
Enjoy this application and Don't forget to share with your family and friends
Reading news has never been so easy! Are you curious about what’s happening now?
Here you have the most complete newspaper application for Android. It’s the best way to stay in touch and up-to-date with the United States and the World.
It comes with 52 states (51 + 1 - USA top news) available and more than 10.000 links to national, state and local journals, magazines, internet news and press agencies.
If you like you can apply the filter and search by state, city, newspaper and category (Agriculture, Alternative, Business, College University, Entertainment, Ethnic, General Interest, Military, Religion, Science Technology, Sports, and Tourist).
clean and simple functional app
easily search by state, city, newspaper, and category
formats articles for best viewing in your device
option to clean cache on exit
option to load pages from cache or network
option to load images
add to favorites
USA States included:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Jersey, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, USA National Top News, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
We are always open to suggestions on making this app even better.
Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us @ https://www.facebook.com/spe.NeWs.4.All
If you like this app, PLEASE leave a review on the Android Market. Thank you!
Sit back and enjoy it...
With the app you will receive:
* LIVE streaming of all News 12 and News 12 Traffic and Weather channels
* Up-to-the-minute local weather serving Long Island, the Bronx, Brooklyn, southwestern Connecticut, Hudson Valley (Rockland and Orange counties), New Jersey and Westchester
* Local weather alerts, weather forecasts, current temperatures and storm coverage
* 7-day forecasts and hourly forecasts
* Radar map showing rain, wind, temperatures and more
* Future cast functionality on radar
* Access social media directly for comments, feedback and sharing
* Ability to upload photos and videos for potential use on News 12
Don't have an Optimum ID? You can create one by clicking on the following link while using your Optimum Online modem.
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news and weather app on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News. NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog also provides weather forecasts for any location worldwide. NewsHog is a worthy replacement of the stock News and Weather app. Now you can also read a summary, save, share or listen to the latest news directly from your Android Wear watch!
NewsHog is a news app designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets, with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Get weather forecasts for any location worldwide.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Like NewsHog on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newshog
Follow NewsHog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newshogreader
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India (English, Hindi), Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Argentina and Pakistan.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, we hope you find the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
WXYZ 7 Action News is metro Detroit's leading source for breaking news, weather warnings, award-winning investigative reports, sports and entertainment. You can count on critical alerts to keep you prepared, as well as watch live video of key events and daily newscasts.
And when you see news happening, this app is your tool to share it immediately with our newsroom. Channel 7 Action News - always taking action for you.
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
Our favorite features include:
- “Expect rain to start at 3:15p”—No more guessing! If your weather conditions (snow or rain) are changing within 6 hours, we let you know not only the chance of precipitation, but also the exact time it will happen.
- Detailed weather forecasts (hourly forecasts, 36 hour forecasts, and 10 day forecasts)
- Fast, accurate, and localized maps provide you with features like past radar and future radar, severe weather bulletins for storms, and tropical cyclone tracking (this includes hurricanes).
- Easy location management, so you can edit and save your favorite places. Set up your favorites to take full advantage of our weather widgets and notifications.
- Local forecast and popular videos
- Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
But don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying:
“We love [The Weather Channel app on Android] because we can hit all the important features, like ‘What It Feels Like’ temperature, the 10-day forecast and hourly temperature, faster than any other app. If you need the ‘expertise’ of a meteorologist, the short and sweet video forecasts will get you up to speed in no time.” ~Gizmodo’s The Best Android Apps
"Basically, forget everything you knew about The Weather Channel's app, because for all intents and purposes, this is an entirely new thing. And it's fantastic." - Android Police
"One of the other new changes aside from an awesome new user interface is the way the app will alert you of rain. Before it had a general idea, but the official Weather Channel app will now tell you the exact time it will start raining in your location. That’s neat." - Android Community
"My personal favorite is the new and improved narrative of climate descriptions. For example, the app now gives a more precise idea of what to expect from the weather in your area. Things like “dry conditions will continue,” and “expect rain until 4 pm,” show up to clue you in about local weather. You could say, it pretty much takes the guesswork out of reading weather forecasts." - Android Headlines
”Great, up to the minute weather updates right to your phone… Terrific, basic weather app backed by experts.”~Appolicious
“You can count on the fact that the data is vetted by a large team of on-staff weather professionals.”~ZeroPaid
“The Weather Channel app is necessary... With voice search, hourly forecasts, one-click access and local video highlights, this free Android app is essential…” ~Appolicious
“More intuitive, good-looking, and user friendly… Thanks to The Weather Channel, you will have comprehensive knowledge about predictions from wherever in the World.” ~AndroidZoom
Among the “Favorite Android Widgets” from Business Insider!
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“The Weather Channel App for Android has been ranked as the number 1 most downloaded weather app and one of the most used apps available on the Android Market… so if you’re looking for a fully-featured weather app that delivers goodness all the time, go ahead and check it out.” ~IntoMobile
The Weather Channel greatly appreciates our customers' feedback and patience as we work on our next build. Please see our customer service page to provide feedback and for our FAQs: http://feedback.weather.com/
Check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
- Continuous Local News Coverage
- The latest Local News and Weather forecast video
- Power Doppler 3000
Whenever news breaks, wherever you are - KATC gives you an all-access pass to what's happening in Acadiana.
- Breaking News from Chattanooga
- Watch the Latest News Video
- Current Weather Conditions and Forecasts
- Doppler Radar
- Sports Updates
- Watch the latest Local News and Weather forecast video
- Breaking Local News as it Happens
- Max Track Live Doppler Radar
9&10 News brings you the latest local news from around Northern Michigan on TV and online, and our Android app makes it easy to access local news, weather, sports, and much more -- no matter where you are.
The categories featured in the 9&10 News Android App include:
- Top Stories
- Local News
- National News
For much more from Northern Michigan's News Leader, be sure to log on to 9and10news.com!