In the NEWS10 app, you will find top local and regional news stories and videos of the day, in addition to national and international news stories, the NEWS10 Storm Tracker Forecast for your area, NEWS10 video on demand, local and regional sports, school closings and delays and more!
NEWS10 airs weekdays 5am, 6am, 12pm, 4pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm and 11pm. On the weekends NEWS10 is on at 6pm and 11pm.
Our new improved app from News Synergy features enhanced weather from the StormTracker 2 team that you trust, as well as Breaking News and Local Sports.
New features include:
- Geo-located Weather
- Weather Central Interactive Radar
- Viewer Submitted Photos and Videos
- Push Alerts for Breaking News & Weather
- Mobile Submission for Events and Announcements
- Share Content via E-mail, Text Message, Facebook or Twitter
- Special Topical Sections, such as full Boilermaker coverage
You can browse the news by category, such as Latest, Singapore, Business, Sport and many more, as well swipe through full-screen Photo galleries and watch the latest Video clips. Share your thoughts via our Polls or on your social media, and review the TV listings and local weather wherever you are. The home screen can be personalised with your preferred news categories, and content can be downloaded for offline reading later.
We are working on an update to optimise the app for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7"), which will be available soon. If your device is not currently fully supported, please email us at email@example.com and we will consider including it in a future update.
Our mobile application includes:
-Latest local news and videos
-Radar and weather forecast maps
-National and international news headlines
-Sports and entertainment
-Live streaming video 24/7
-School closings and delays
-Local events -Programming information
- Local, Regional and National coverage.
- Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- Deep weather forecast information.
- Contribute your stories, images and video to WMC by uploading directly from your mobile device.
- Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
- Live Streaming support on 4.x devices (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean)
- Universal app for phone and tablet devices (tablets include multi-pane reading).
NBC affiliate also serving Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Millington, West Memphis, Southaven, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Hernando, Oxford and the entire Mid-South.
The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, we hope you find the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
WXYZ 7 Action News is metro Detroit's leading source for breaking news, weather warnings, award-winning investigative reports, sports and entertainment. You can count on critical alerts to keep you prepared, as well as watch live video of key events and daily newscasts.
And when you see news happening, this app is your tool to share it immediately with our newsroom. Channel 7 Action News - always taking action for you.
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
The 24/7 Weather App is constantly updated with the latest Atlanta area storm and forecast information. The free service includes Severe Weather Team 2’s 5-day Forecast with the “Weekend Always in View.”
Live Stormtracker 2HD Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
Location based Storm Alerts will signal three tones to direct you to the latest severe weather warnings. Under Tornado Warnings, the App streams live coverage of Channel 2 Action News and Severe Weather Team 2 tracking storms and giving out minute-by-minute information on specific streets and neighborhoods threatened by the storm.
WSB-TV’s Weather App keeps you in touch with Severe Weather Team 2 using social media including Facebook, Twitter and interactive uploads of your photos and videos directly from your mobile device.
This Weather App focuses on complete North Georgia Weather Coverage.
**** SUMMARY of FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter
• Audio forecasts for any location you enter
• Background tracking for current location updates
• Alert badges for more than 110+ alert types
• Push notifications for 6 of the 110+ alert types including tornadoes
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds
• Additional items added seasonally
**** IN-APP PURCHASES ****
You can turn your app into a NOAA Weather Radio safety and security app for $4.99. You will get voice enabled push alerts for all remaining alert types (more than 110+) powered by a highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. The premium features include push notifications for more than 110 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, and more.
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
More from developer
Keep your eye on StormCenter 2 Pinpoint Digital Doppler HD, the most powerful doppler radar in Northeast Wisconsin, plus a nationwide network of live, local radar.
Know current weather conditions and detailed forecasts, whether one hour or one week in the future.
Now with weather warnings for up to 4 locations, including where you're standing, and access to the live StormCenter 2 24/7 weather channel and weather-related information (under "Blog").
Plus all the expected StormCenter 2 On the Go features:
- Zoomable local and national radar
- Visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery
- Regional and nationwide temperature map
- Current conditions based on your location
- Hourly to extended forecasts in quick view or detailed format
- Watch how the weather forecast changes hour-by-hour using the slider bar!
- Customize your weather locations by city or ZIP Code
StormCenter 2 On the Go! Know what's happening NOW and what's going to happen NEXT!