The CarolinaLive app brings you breaking news, weather alerts, sports and special discounts from the Myrtle Beach’s Grand Strand and the Florence Pee Dee region.
With CarolinaLive app, you get:
• The latest news and information from WPDE NewsChannel 15 and CarolinaLive.com
• Notifications for news alerts, severe weather, closings and featured deals
• 5-day forecast
• LIVE Doppler radar
• Deals from restaurants, shops and other restaurants around Myrtle Beach and Florence.
• Closings and delays
• Election Results
You can also find us at CarolinaLive.com!
CarolinaLive app is powered by NewsChannel 15.
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news aggregator on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News! NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog is a worthy replacement for Google Currents or the News and Weather app.
NewsHog is a news reader designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets (especially 7" and 10" tablets like Nexus 7 and Nexus 10), with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets, similar to Flipboard and Google Currents.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Coming soon: New side drawer UI, ability to add individual sources such as CNN News, BBC, USA Today, etc., Reader mode for custom channels, and more!
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
Note: Please email email@example.com for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
Our favorite features include:
- “Expect rain to start at 3:15p”—No more guessing! If your weather conditions (snow or rain) are changing within 6 hours, we let you know not only the chance of precipitation, but also the exact time it will happen.
- Detailed weather forecasts (hourly forecasts, 36 hour forecasts, and 10 day forecasts)
- Fast, accurate, and localized maps provide you with features like past radar and future radar, severe weather bulletins for storms, and tropical cyclone tracking (this includes hurricanes).
- Easy location management, so you can edit and save your favorite places. Set up your favorites to take full advantage of our weather widgets and notifications.
- Local forecast and popular videos
- Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
But don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying:
“We love [The Weather Channel app on Android] because we can hit all the important features, like ‘What It Feels Like’ temperature, the 10-day forecast and hourly temperature, faster than any other app. If you need the ‘expertise’ of a meteorologist, the short and sweet video forecasts will get you up to speed in no time.” ~Gizmodo’s The Best Android Apps
"Basically, forget everything you knew about The Weather Channel's app, because for all intents and purposes, this is an entirely new thing. And it's fantastic." - Android Police
"One of the other new changes aside from an awesome new user interface is the way the app will alert you of rain. Before it had a general idea, but the official Weather Channel app will now tell you the exact time it will start raining in your location. That’s neat." - Android Community
"My personal favorite is the new and improved narrative of climate descriptions. For example, the app now gives a more precise idea of what to expect from the weather in your area. Things like “dry conditions will continue,” and “expect rain until 4 pm,” show up to clue you in about local weather. You could say, it pretty much takes the guesswork out of reading weather forecasts." - Android Headlines
”Great, up to the minute weather updates right to your phone… Terrific, basic weather app backed by experts.”~Appolicious
“You can count on the fact that the data is vetted by a large team of on-staff weather professionals.”~ZeroPaid
“The Weather Channel app is necessary... With voice search, hourly forecasts, one-click access and local video highlights, this free Android app is essential…” ~Appolicious
“More intuitive, good-looking, and user friendly… Thanks to The Weather Channel, you will have comprehensive knowledge about predictions from wherever in the World.” ~AndroidZoom
Among the “Favorite Android Widgets” from Business Insider!
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“The Weather Channel App for Android has been ranked as the number 1 most downloaded weather app and one of the most used apps available on the Android Market… so if you’re looking for a fully-featured weather app that delivers goodness all the time, go ahead and check it out.” ~IntoMobile
The Weather Channel greatly appreciates our customers' feedback and patience as we work on our next build. Please see our customer service page to provide feedback and for our FAQs: http://feedback.weather.com/
Check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
1 year subscription (12 issues) - $11.99
Single issue - $3.99
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- Local, Regional and National coverage
- Video on-demand and Live Stream of our newscasts
- Push notification of important stories
- Interactive radar and weather forecasts
- Use Report It to submit your photos, videos and news tips
- Share articles via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- NC State Lottery Results, TV Program Guide and much more...
WWAY TV3 is the local ABC affiliate for Wilmington, North Carolina and serves New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, Columbus, Onslow, and Bladen counties.
The NJ.com app is produced in alliance with The Star-Ledger, The Times of Trenton, The Jersey Journal, South Jersey Times, Hunterdon County Democrat, The Messenger-Gazette, The Warren Reporter, Independent Press, Suburban News and the Cranford Chronicle.
Download the NJ.com app today!
News from these cities, countries, locations, metro areas and more:
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
Ho Chi Minh City
and every country in the world:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
In all US states:
District of Columbia
News from many sources including:
CNN, Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, Sky News, Yahoo, USA Today, Bay Area, Washington Post, Times, Reuters, AP, Time, Report, NPR, APR, CBN, Google News, PBS, newshunt, newscron, 360, channel 5, 12, 9, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, newspaper and more.
All US News Websites and US Newspapers In One App.
Read all USA Newspapers, USA News websites and USA Magazines. All USA News Channels are divided several category like Business, Technology, General, Sports ,Shopping , Calculator and etc.
More than 250 USA Newspapers, USA News websites and USA Magazines.
USA Newspapers and USA News websites Listed here...
General US Newspapers and News Websites
Arizona Daily Star
Dallas Morning News
Detroit Free Press
El Nuevo Herald
Honolulu Star Advertiser
IBN Live World
In These Times
Kansas City Star
Las Vegas R-J
Las Vegas Sun
Los Angeles Times
New York Post
Philadelphia Daily News
Richmond Times Dispatch
San Diego Union-Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle
The American Spectator
The Anniston Star
The Daily Herald
The Daily Home
The Dallas Morning News
The Huffington Post
The Jewish Daily Forward
The Miami Herald
The New Yorker
The Washington Post
The Washington Times Daily
U-T San Diego
Wall Street Journal
Business US Newspapers and News Websites
Harvard Business Review
Inc - Small Business
International Business Times
Kiplinger - Personal Finance
NASDAQ Stock Market
Technology US Newspapers and News Websites
PC Magazine Mobile Edition
Shopping US Newspapers and Shopping US News Websites
US Sports Newspapers and US Sports News Websites
SportsIllustrated CNN [SI.com]
National Speed Sport News
US Social Networking Websites
and More US News Channels.
US News , USA News,US News Channels, US Newspapers, All USA and News Channels.
US News, USA News, USA Newspapers, US Newspapers and All USA Major Newspapers and News Channels.
This app features constantly updated coverage of the Norfolk area from the team at WTKR, including news updates, live streaming newscasts (on many devices), and breaking news updates.
You can even choose which kinds of push notifications you'd like to get from WTKR, and let us know when to not disturb you by setting a 'quiet time'.
Our Interactive Radar brings you a powerful weather tool you can use to track storms, while updated weather forecasts will let you plan ahead to avoid severe weather.
More from developer
- News that is time stamped for up-to-date content
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and school closings)
- Sports video
- Live video at certain times of the day
- News video
- Lottery results
- Community calendar
- Breaking News from Chattanooga
- Watch the Latest News Video
- Current Weather Conditions and Forecasts
- Doppler Radar
- Sports Updates
9&10 News brings you the latest local news from around Northern Michigan on TV and online, and our Android app makes it easy to access local news, weather, sports, and much more -- no matter where you are.
The categories featured in the 9&10 News Android App include:
- Top Stories
- Local News
- National News
For much more from Northern Michigan's News Leader, be sure to log on to 9and10news.com!
- News updates from Acadiana, the state and more.
- Streaming Video of News, Weather and Sports.
- Weather images from the Live Doppler 10 Radar
Download KLFY TV-10 Mobile today and stay informed with the latest news, weather and sports!