Use your accelerometer to control the ball, avoid obstacles and get the ball to reach the destination.
Leave us your feedback on our Facebook page
-to add more labyrinths;
Possibly will be:
-record table with best times of 5 players;
-hidden gold, which you can find;
-after opening of some mazes you will be able play online racing or pinball with your friends;
-some underground mazes with monsters, and a gun in your hand of course.
Tags: Labyrinth, Puzzle, Run, Labyrinth 3D, Maze
Help Einstein through the pet shop mazes! Use the buckets to camouflage and deceive the security barriers. Collect all the cupcakes and candies to master the level!
Play the most delicious Puzzle maze game about locks and keys! In every level the player must make his way to the exit unlocking the locks in the correct order.
How to Play
• Move your finger through the screen to make Einstein walk.
• Pass through the lasers by disguising yourself with the right bucket color
• Collect all the candies to get points
• Drag the bombs onto an empty tile to detonate.
• Activate the super potion by tapping the icon.
• 2 beautiful worlds
• 100 enchanting levels
• A time-machine to undo your last move!
• Bombs will help you destroy security lasers and ink.
• Become Super Einstein with a flickering cape that allows Einstein to pass through any laser!
• Find out how fast Einstein can go with a speed upgrade!
Candy Maze was designed and developed by the talented team at BigHut Games http://www.bighutgames.com/
In limited Steps, reach the target score to solve the puzzle, go ahead to search the lost treasures!
- 6 magic stages and 72 levels.
- Amazing graphics and exciting game music.
- Easy start but a challenge to get 3 stars in each level.
How to play:
- Match 3 or more of same jewels with dragging to clear them.
- Clear the jewels as many as possible to get higher scores.
Tags: Jewels Crush Saga, Jewels Treasure, Bejeweled Blitz.
Do you like running games? You will love Bunny Maze 3D! A fast-paced runner with adorable characters and beautiful
worlds to explore.
Evil bunnies have stolen your carrots and are hiding them in their peculiar cartoon-world.
Chase them down and save your carrots, before time runs out!
In your quest to get your carrots back, you will travel to magical places, overcome obstacles
and discover artifacts that will make you Faster, Stronger, Bunnier!
So, grab as many carrots as you can, outsmart your enemies and explore beautiful mazes in this fast-paced game with adorable cartoon-style 3D graphics!
Bunny Maze 3D is Xperia PLAY optimized.
It also supports the iPhone, iPod Touch and Kindle Fire!
Don't like the ads? Consider Bunny Maze HD!
It has HD visuals, no ads and supports HD screens!
Join us on facebook and learn cool tips and tricks!
Bunny Maze 3D is FREE! Download it from Google Play now!
Almost 150 levels are waiting for you for free, each packed with adventures making this arcade game for the whole family in a pac man genre.
- different upgrades: "speed boost", "god mode", "ghost mode"
- different opponents: "lazy worm", "ghost", "cloning worm", "angry worm","dragon worm", "blind worm". Pac them all :)
- Almost 150 levels with various difficulty with labyrinths of different types
- secret "rooms" to find in most levels
- hidden passages to be discovered
- intuitive swipe controls that helps easily move around each maze
- nice graphics in retro style
- all levels (mazes) are accessible for free
Development of all my games can be followed on my developer blog http://developing-android-games.perunlabs.com/
Use your phone to tilt your marble through a scary maze full of traps, tricks, and ancient magic. Make your way from start to finish, collecting valuable items and unlocking new pathways through the Maze. Avoid challenging traps and curses around every corner, some that can change the very nature of your maze. Find respawn points that will save your progress and allow you to continue when your marble is destroyed. Three differently themed mazes await you, do you have what it takes to escape The Scary Maze?
Amazing Escape is PacMan meets Spy Mouse. Mousey needs your help to guide him through mazes filled with hungry cats and challenging puzzles. See if you can help Mousey the mouse solve all of the puzzles and eat all of the cheese.
+ Fun and addicting gameplay similar to PacMan and Spy Mouse with challenging puzzles
+ Challenging mazes with switches, gates, doors, and other fun elements
+ Awesome power-ups to give you the edge over the hungry cats
+ Many exciting levels with more levels on the way
+ Science Lab location, with a House and Winter location coming soon
+ Simple controls, just swipe anywhere on the screen the direction you want the mouse to go
+ Universal support that looks and plays great on both phones and tablets
+ Fun for all ages
+ Additional levels
+ Additional location
At Tomato Factory we are focused on creating fun games. Please give us a positive review if you like our game as we really appreciate it.
Follow us on Twitter: @TomatoFactory
Find the keys to unlock doors and use them strategically to escape from monsters. Use the radar to help plan your escape. Entice the monsters to fall into traps but be careful not to fall into one yourself!
Use trackball, keys, swipe screen, or tilt phone to move.
Your goal is to guide the walker to the exit in a maze of electric fences while the scene is rotating, flipping, you will have to think fast for not getting confused with the direction. To overcome all the obstacles, you will have to be fast, decisive, taking risk, be patient... 40 levels of confusion, enjoy the game and please leave your feedback!!!
- Cool 3D effects, beautiful graphics and sound
- 9 different tile types
- 12 free, total 50 challenging levels
- Scoreloop leaderboard
- Support for Zeemote controller
After so much critics some notes about controls: First of all, they may be a bit unusual but they are definitely working. As high scores reflect, many users finished all 50 levels. That would be impossible with really non-working controls.
Just think of soft joystick as arrow keys on the keyboard. Push it in the direction you want to move. If you push the joystick upwards the ball will go straight, if you push it to right the ball will go to right, if you push it upwards and right the ball will go diagonally. I've seen people pushing joystick up and right and expecting the ball to make a right turn, but that's not the case.