Well The older version was way better. The new one doesn't do the times in order well. And they stopped showing which airline the 2 letter code is.
Don't waste your time Didn't work properly. Took me quite a while to find my flight and because it was delayed, it disappeared off the app because the original departure time had passed. No use to anyone. So I had to keep looking at the departure board. Defeats the object. Just doesn't work properly.
Just cost me $400 I have used this app (& flight tracker) for years, and generally been fairly happy. Not today. I just sat in an airport lounge enjoying a second drink because this app told me my flight was delayed by an hour. Then it gave me a notification that the flight had departed. $400 to rebook a new ticket. Thanks heaps. Deleted from all my devices.
Not too good Shows only basic stuff. Does not show status, check in counters, gate number etc
The older version was MUCH better. This is so much slower, I don't need color. Please fix
Handy, but... A lot of gates won't show up on flights in the app, even though the actual flight board in the airport will display those gates.
• No need to wait anymore, manually refresh the flight list anytime!
• Terminal numbers now appear in the Gate column (if the gate data is missing).
• Sort by a column, and the flight list remains sorted between arrival and departure boards.
• View the full airline name and current status. Just tap a flight for details!
• Rotating from portrait layout to landscape is now ... fast.
• We fixed up a few bugs, too.
Get real-time flight status, gate info, arrival, departure time and much more!