Currently available in winter themed edition.
This convenient timer has various time scales making it usable whether you want to bake a cake, need an egg timer, or are preparing a stew. Smart snapping makes it easy to set up.
This kitchen timer can run in the background. So you will have your phone or tablet available for other purposes. And when your dishes require your attention, you will be alerted by an adjustable ringtone or optional vibration.
★ Easy to setup, just swipe the disc.
★ Winter themed background imagery (optional)
★ Designed to be used on phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape orientation
★ Can be active in the background, you can still use your phone or tablet
★ Wake the phone from its lock, or sleep, when the time has come
★ Override silent mode of your device (optional)
★ Time scales from seconds to hours to support all recipes
★ Selectable alarm tones & optional vibration
★ Can keep the screen on or dimmed, so you can see progress at a glance
★ Adjustable alarm volume (use the volume buttons)
★ Adjustable alarm duration
★ Can be installed on SD-card (on supporting devices)
Enjoy creating delicious dishes, with the KitchenPearl Kitchen timer!
No matter where you are or how big your egg is - the perfect egg timer for perfect eggs is the solution!
The perfect egg-timer is based on scientific proof and because every egg is different, the timer calculates the exact cooking time based on egg size, altitude and temperature.
Usage: In order to measure the exact size of your egg, simply place it on your Android-Phone and set the size using your fingertip for. Determine your current altitude (or let it be determined by GPS), tell your Android-Phone if you kept your eggs in the freezer or at room temperature and how you would like to have your eggs – soft-boiled, hard-boiled or something in-between.
Place your eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Add enough cold water to just cover the eggs. Bring them to a rapid boil over high heat and start the countdown. The Android-Phone will signal when the eggs are done. The attraction: The egg spy lets you see the changes inside your boiling egg!
-the formula for the perfect egg-timer is based on physical experiments and studies
- Egg-size can be adjusted to the nearest millimetre (inch): Simply place the egg on the Android-Phone scale and set the size with your fingertip. It doesn’t get any more accurate than this.
- Automatic change of measurement units between inch or millimeter and fahrenheit or celsisu, depending on language and international settings.
- determine and enter your altitude manually or let it be determined by GPS automatically.
- The egg-spy shows you the inside of your egg during the cooking progress
Simply enter the diameter of the egg (or measure it with the integrated measuring function), select the desired hardness and voila: you get your perfectly boiled egg.
The built-in egg timer reminds you, when the egg is ready to eat.
The cooking time is determined by a specific formula and is only accurate if you enter all values as accurately as possible. Whether soft boiled or hard-boiled egg, have fun cooking with this egg boiler!
We take no liability for the calculated values.
- Soft boiled egg (3 minutes)
- Medium boiled egg (4 minutes)
- Hard-boiled egg (5 minutes)
Did you like this app, we would appreciate a positive rating. If you have suggestions, do not hesitate to send us an email and we will try to continue to improve the app. ;)
finger over the screen. Ranging from 1 second to 12 hours. Press the menu
button to get into the settings menu. Can also be used as shower timer.
App can be stored on SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/nonpro.html
In earlier days people used small Egg Timers for cooking in the kitchen. But those are unhandy and you can only set one countdown Timer at a time.
However, this App is better than any old clock, since it is able to display up to 6 countdown timers and you can have it always with you. The countdown Timers run in the background, so you are able to continue using your mobile phone. There is a Widget included which shows running Timers and let you quickly start your favourites. Furthermore you are able to save your countdown timers as favorites. 3 Timers are automaticly saved under the "last used" category, so you do not have to care about what timer you are going to need again.
And a stunning and simple design.
You can even set how loud the alarm should ring, so the alarm does not disturb anyone.
This makes Egg Timer very helpful at sports, in the kitchen, at games and during busy days.
- up to 6 countdowntimers.
Tags: Egg Timer, Countdown Timer,Timer, Kitchen, Kitchen Timer, cook, Countdown, Alarm
Internet is necessary to show Ads.
Good Eggs is optimized for both phones and tablets, supporting the smallest to the largest screens.
This free version features:
* Clean and simple interface.
* Fully customizable settings with graphical support to help you cook your eggs how YOU want them.
* Control desired hardness, egg size, egg temperature and altitude.
* Multiple images to help simplify egg controls.
* 10 ticking and alarm sounds to choose between, or choose no sound at all.
* Full cooking instructions.
* Supports both metric and imperial/US measurement systems.
* Over 20 cooking and preparation hints and tips.
* Over 50 fun and interesting facts about eggs and chickens, to keep you amused while waiting for your eggs to cook!
After you try, you can upgrade to the Pro version:
* Completely ad-free.
* Requires no special permissions.
*Seven additional alarms and sounds.
* Even more facts and tips.
Pro version can be found here:
Tested and working on:
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus
* Google Nexus 7
* Asus Transformer Prime TF201
* Huawei Ideos U8150
* Gadmei T860 (8" tablet)
Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app.
Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful when your partner comes home from work and takes over the timing operations!
Listen to music as you fall asleep, watch TV using SlingBox, listen to the radio, watch a movie. Sleep Timer can stop all these and more from waking you up by turning them off while you sleep.
- Works with **video** as well as audio applications
- Customize what happens when the timer ends
- Stops music from playing instead of just turning the volume down
Note: Video applications do not need any actions for Sleep Timer to stop them. Try different actions with audio applications using the 1 minute timer to find an action that works.
Many audio apps do not have a "Stop" function; "Play/Pause" usually works.
To delete an application from the main list, long press and press delete.
Have Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich? Try Sleep Timer for Android 3.0+!
There is a rare issue with the timer freezing. Still investigating the cause.
Ticking Sound, Countdown Alarm and Lap Time functionality
Notification whilst stopwatch running in the background on compatible devices.
To save battery the application itself doesn't run in the background, but it simulates it using system events.
Designs by Marie Schweiz (http://marie-schweiz.de)
+Rich Hyndman on Google Plus, @geekyouup on Twitter
Open Source at http://android-ultimatestopwatch.googlecode.com
For those of you that preferred the old style, it is published at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geekyouup.android.oldtimer
Now comes with countdown widget!
It’s a countdown clock for birthday, retirement, cruise & trip, graduation, wedding and other exciting events that are happening around you.
Set up dates for your important events in the calendar and the timer will get you the exact number of remaining days. With My Day countdown timer it’s easy.
My Day counter is a great planner that notifies you about all these memorable moments that make your life interesting and exciting. Just wind up My Day clock and it will help you plan your life according to what you cannot miss.
Make sure your nearest and dearest receive your congrats and warm wishes for Birthdays. Your friend is getting married? Don’t worry! My Day calculator will notify you when to be fully prepared. A long-awaited trip is filling you with joy and excitement? Free countdown stopwatch is on! Let’s see how many more days you will have to crave for it.
My Day is utterly simple and boundlessly eventful.
Your event will meet all your expectations with beautiful wallpapers you can decorate it with. Don’t even doubt about that!
• Dozens of free wallpapers
• Notification settings
• Very simple to use
• Beautiful graphics
• Completely free without any limitations
To sum up, My Day is ultimate free countdown timer app.
Press the MENU key to enter settings and presets.
To TURN OFF THE ALARM press the red timer or use/open the Notification Bar.
Features: 3 independent timers, presets saving, alarm customization, keep screen on (optional).
kw: egg, parking, training
You start the timer and it will give you an alarm when your egg is ready.
The boiling temperature is derived from the altitude above sea level, which is detected by network localisation (no GPS) so that it is accurate even within buildings.
Thanks for your feedback!
Please send bug reports and feature requests via e-mail!
Comments welcome on Google+:
Keywords: Android, android timer, timer
Bodhi Timer is an elegant, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed mainly for use as a meditation timer but can easily be used for any similar purpose.
Set the time via the clock icon in the top left. You may set presets by choosing a time then holding down on one of the three preset buttons.
You may alternatively use speech to set the time by long-pressing the clock button. These behaviours can be swapped via the preference screen.
Pause/resume via the buttons in the bottom left, and stop the timer via the button in the bottom right. The top right button is the preference button.
You may add a timer widget to your desktop via the App Drawer, or on your lockscreen (Android 4.2+).
Animation may be toggled between an image and one of four circle animations, chosen from the preferences screen.
Bodhi Timer is based on the free and open source TeaTimer by Ralph Gootee:
It uses Android's built-in notification system to trigger the alarm, which means it works even when your device is asleep.
- minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
- uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
- set up to three presets on the time chooser
- add timer widgets to the home screen and lock screen
- option for timer auto-repeating
- displays two animation types: fade in static image (Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
- option to use custom image for fade in
- four themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
- includes four meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan singing bowl, and Zen gong)
- option to use any ring tone as timer sound
- option to use custom sound file as timer sound
- vibration and LED blinking options
- free and open source: https://github.com/yuttadhammo/BodhiTimer
timer, countdown, meditation, zazen, sitting, buddhism, buddha, dhamma, dharma, enlightenment, peace, happiness
More from developer
- Scientific calculation of cooking time
- Selection of egg size, start temperature and altitude calculation via GPS
- Expert mode with detailed weight- and temperature selection
- Possibility to switch units (Gramm - Ounce, Celsius - Fahrenheit, Meter - Feet)
- Supports EU, US and RU egg classes
Try the free version first and by the pro version if you like it and want to support the developer. Pro version is Ad Free and supports App2SD