A complete book store in your palms. The Target Publications App offers a convenient, fast and secure way to search, browse, run through reviews and place orders quickly, anytime and anywhere. The App provides a clear glimpse at our entire product line with a brief preview of all the books.
Access the Target Publications App to purchase our books on the go!
Target Publications is an integral part of the Educational System in the state of Maharashtra, India. We are privileged to be considered as one of the most trusted publisher amongst students. We entirely owe this credit to our 'Content Creation Team' who lives by the decorum of 'Zero Defect Quality'. Not being carried away by all the applause and appreciation we continuously challenge our own benchmarks and deliver products that exceed customer expectations.
After being a phenomenal brand for books in MHT-CET, we diversified in various sectors of education. It was a Business Strategy we always believed in and stuck by. We now have books for:
1. Pre-Primary Section
2. Std. I - VII (State Board) - English Medium
3. Std. IX - X (State Board) - English and Other Mediums
4. Std. X (CBSE Board)
5. Std. XI - XII (Science and Commerce) - English Medium (Marathi Medium for XII Commerce)
6. Competitive Entrance Exams like MPSC and Police Bharti Exams with Frequent Chalu Ghadamodi Book release.
7. Medical Entrance Examinations (State and All India Level)
8. Engineering Entrance Examinations (State and All India Level)
9. MSBTE Diploma ‘G’ Scheme (Sem. I & Sem. II)
To match the pace, we have also come up with the Online Test Series (for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations) and out ebooks app "myEnotes" can be downloaded at (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunone.target.elearn&hl=en).
That’s not all, we are constantly working on coming up with new titles to facilitate Students in their journey called education.
Place Your Order
1. When you are on “Product Detail” page press “Buy Now” button to add the item to your shopping cart.
2. Repeat the above step for other items that you wish to buy.
3. Press the just updated shopping cart icon to see a list of all your titles. Confirm the quantity. Apply your discount code if you have one. You may get a quote for shipping charges as well.
4. Press on "Checkout".
5. Now login with your existing account or “Sign Up” for a new account.
6. Proceed further and complete the wizards for “Shipping” and “Shipping Method.”
7. Under “Payment Method” wizard choose your desired payment method and place the order.
Mode Of Payment
Option I: (Online Payment)
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking (Direct Debit to Bank Accounts)
Cash Cards, Mobile Payments (State Bank of India / Paymate), Wallets etc
Option II :(Cash on Delivery)
Facility available only in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane. Orders should be above Rs. 500/-.
Easy returns are available under the following circumstances:
1. Returns are available within 12 days of ordering the books.
2. If a duplicate order is placed by the customer.
3. If the order doesn't reach you in a good condition. You have to confirm this at the time of receiving your order.