Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-triggers/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-conditions/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-actions/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
Automagic does not support Android 2.2 anymore starting with version 1.28
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/triggerwiki/permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
This app requires busybox and root access. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ 300+ custom boot animations
★ Convert any animated GIF to a boot animation
★ Install boot animations from your SD card
★ Root file explorer (all features included)
★ Convert boot animations to animated GIFs
★ Preview boot animations
★ Randomize your boot animations (new boot animation each reboot)
★ Resize any boot animation and change the FPS
★ Backup/Restore multiple boot animations
★ Disable your boot animation for a faster boot
Some features are only available after an in-app purchase inside the app. You can also remove ads with a small in-app purchase. Your support is much appreciated.
Android has a few places where boot animations can be installed to. It may be that your install location isn’t correct. You can select different install locations by clicking menu >> Install Location inside the app. The app also can help you find your install location by clicking menu >> Preferences >> Find locations.
Please make sure that the boot animation matches the resolution of your device or is smaller. Re-sizing the animation doesn’t always work and sometimes causes a blank screen rather than a boot animation. Some manufactures (e.g. Samsung) don’t use the standard format for boot animations. For devices that do not support the original format you will need to install a custom kernel which supports the standard boot animation. Flashing this ZIP in recovery will fix the issue on most Sumsung devices. Please make a current nandroid backup before flashing. ROM Installer may be used to flash the ZIP file.
Unfortunately, We don’t own each Android device but we have tested installing boot animations on as many devices as we can. We will continue to do our best at making the install process as smooth as possible.
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
You can as well try deactivating HiddenEye from the Device Administrator. The settings for device administrators can be found in Location and Security > Device administrators in the android system setting
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the "HiddenEye" which you want to uninstall.
Now, you should be able to uninstall the app. If you launch Google Play and open up HiddenEye, you should see the Open & Uninstall buttons. If the admin access is active, you will see a "Deactivate" button
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
Security Plus helps you whenever you lose your phone somewhere in your room or a nearby place and the phone is in silent mode OR if someone steals it from you. The only thing you have to do is to send an SMS command to your lost or stolen phone.
------- Find your lost phone even if it is in silent mode or vibration mode by making it ring in the full volume.
------- Trace the exact location of your lost or stolen phone and send a Google map URL of the location.
------- Remotely lock your stolen phone with a password.
------- Remotely wipe all the data from the phone's SD card so that no one can access your valuable data.
------- Notification about SIM card replacement along with the new number, so that you can remotely control your phone via SMS commands.
------- No loading, no battery drain.
------- Simple, easy to use and has a user friendly interface.
Install Security Plus and feel safe & secure. Please do leave a review for this app. Also you can give us your feedback on our official page (https://www.facebook.com/tazcotech).
✓ xda-developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/repetitouch-touch-event-recorder/
✓ lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/repetitouch-records-your-taps-into-repeatable-actions-1443830413
✓ addictivetips: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/repetitouch-record-repeat-touch-events-to-automate-android-tasks/
✓ CHIP online: http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/repetitouch-free-android-app,com.cygery.repetitouch.free/
RepetiTouch for Android™ - Record touch events and replay them!
RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording - the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you're done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you're touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call. Also, you can simply close RepetiTouch by long clicking on the blue star.
- record & replay global touchscreen input
- loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- load & save records
- auto-save/auto-load last record
Note: This is the free, limited version. Some features, e.g., a movable/flippable panel, a Locale/Tasker plugin, editing of recordings, are only available in the pro version.
Please note: The video shows the pro version of RepetiTouch which has more features than this free version.
⇨ Read the EULA before installation/use ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/repetitouch-free/ )
⇨ Panel not shown? Check http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/panel-is-not-shown/
⇨ Bugs/errors: 1. FAQ ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/category/repetitouch/ ). 2. Settings : Advanced : Send Report
⇨ Thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270795
⇨ New features, bugs, etc.? Email or IRC: #repetitouch on freenode.net (my nick: cygery).
REPLAYING TOUCH AND/OR OTHER EVENTS CAN CAUSE UNWANTED EFFECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE ERRORS OR DAMAGE. ALWAYS MONITOR THE DEVICE WHEN REPLAYING AND ENSURE NO SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR! YOU CAN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO STOP REPLAY!
Superuser: Needed to record&replay the touch events.
Draw over other apps: Needed to display the panel.
Read phone status and identity: Needed to stop record/replay on a phone call.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed to save a record on your external storage.
Full network access: Needed to load ads.
View network connections: Needed to load ads.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
APN Settings is the application that has the list of most of the "APN Settings" across the globe covering many major mobile operators. Some of the key features of the application include:
1. List of APN Settings by country name and type of APN
2. Ability to search the APN Setting - Operator Name
3. Ability to APN Setting as a favorite and share socially OR with different applications using a context menu
In case, if your operator's APN Settings are not listed OR you find it incorrect; please send us a note and we shall try to include in nearest release.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
no ads or in-app purchases
simple, clean and colourful user interface
- get extra information such as range and resolution
- record sensor values to monitor changes over time
SENSORS (availability depends on device):
- Geomagnetic Field
- Linear Accelerometer
- Rotation Vector
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- http://icons8.com/ for the launcher icon
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
The Idea is very simple: a wide variety of different people on your phone or tablet will tell you what time it is.
People would constantly change but if you want to re-shuffle them, just shake your gadget or touch the screen.
While there is not a lot of practical value in the app besides the clock, you will, certainly, enjoy using it.
* Contact search by group, company
* T9 search (Eng,Russian,German,Hebrew,Swedish,Czech,Romanian,Polish)
* Search in any fields
* Grouping phone contacts
* Advanced call log
* Callback reminders
* Speed dial
New: Bug fixes, new options
Not fully compatible with Android 2.0!
* Contact search by group, by first letter
* T9 search
* Search in any fields
* Grouping phone contacts
* Custom ringtones
* Advanced call log
+shortcuts for groups on Home
Note: It's old version, uninstall it before update!