ỌMỌMI is designed with the child in mind. It is the 1st app worldwide that covers all of the WHO childhood survival strategies. This easy-to-use mobile application will help mothers keep their children healthy. The app will ensure that parents can easily monitor their children's growth, remember routine immunization visits, as well as handle some common childhood ailments like diarrhoea. The app also has a GPS locator of the nearest hospital or health facility in case of emergencies, and provides a repository of child health information, including vital tips on breast feeding. In addition the mothers community section of ỌMỌMI will provide a safe and secure platform for mothers to interact.
Oral Rehydration Therapy
• General Help section for medical terms
• Mothers Community to chat with other mothers and doctors
• Daddies' Corner to chat with other fathers and doctors
• Syncs with your phone calendar to provide reminders and alarms for getting your child vaccinated!
• Tracks your child's immunization schedule.
• Store your child's health records.
• Monitor growth of your child with parameters - OFC, Height, Weight, MAC, Oedema to check for malnutrition
• Set SMS Alerts for vaccination.
• Check your child for dehydration and steps to its cure.
• Search nearest hospital
• Learn about different types of Food and Healthy Recipes
We take all of your suggestions and feedback very seriously to improve OMOMI. Do keep sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about our upcoming updates and say hello:
VISIT US: mobicure.biz
EMAIL US: email@example.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/MobiCureInt
LIKE US: facebook.com/mobicureint
Disclaimer and Copyright: www.mobicure.biz/license/index.html