श्री दुर्गा कवच
श्री गणेश कवच
श्री कृष्ण कवच
शिव अमोघ कवच
पंचमुखी हनुमान कवच
श्री नारायण सम्पूर्ण कवच
श्री माँ काली कवच
श्री राम महारक्षा कवच
विश्वविजय सरस्वती कवच
श्री शनि कवच
The statue of hanuman holding a mace (gadha) are worshiped in many Hindu temples knows as Hanuman Mandirs and is always been a sign of hope and inspiration for us. Hanuman is a noble hero and an ardent devotee of Lord Hanuman.
Shri Hanuman Chalisa is timeless sacred Hindu poem by Goswami Shri Tulsidas ji about God Shri Hanuman ji and his selfless devotion for God Shri Ram ji, and is considered a summary of Holy Hindu scripture Shri Ramcharitmanas. You can easily share your favorite Hanuman Chalisa app with your Family and Friends using the inbuilt QR Code.
For support, questions, comments or requests regarding this popular app please go to:
Download more Naraincom apps:
Shrimad Bhagavad Gita https://market.android.com/details?id=com.shivay.SBGitaHi4
Tags: राम सीता सिया लक्ष्मण हनुमान रामायण श्री रामचरितमानस वाल्मीकि गोस्वामी तुलसीदास बजरंगबली पवनपुत्र केसरीनंदन आंजनेय अंजनी सुन्दरकाण्ड ब्रह्मा विष्णु शिव निशुल्क मुफ्त सनातन धर्म हिन्दू संस्कृत देवनागरी अवधी हिंदी अनुवाद पवित्र शास्त्र कर्म भक्ति ज्ञान अंग्रेजी अंग्रेज़ी भगवन भगवान् भगवान प्रभु भारत हिंदुस्तान हिन्दुस्थान लंका दोहा चौपाई छंद चालीसा चालीस चौपाईयाँ रावन रावण Ram Rama Raam Sita Siya Seeta Lakshman Lakshmana Laxman Laxmana Hanuman Hanumana Ramayan Ramayana Shri Ramcharitmanas Valmiki Goswami Tulsidas Bajrangbali Pavanputra Kesarinandan Aanjaneya Anjani Sundarkand Sunderkand Brahma Vishnu Shiv Free Compact Small Sanatan Dharm Dharma Hindu Sanskrit Devnagri Avadhi Awadhi Hindi Translation Holy Scripture Bhakti Gyaan Jnan Gyana Bhagawan Bhagwan Prabhu Bharat Hindustan Hindusthan India Lanka Doha Chaupai Chhand Chalisa Chalis Forty Chaupaiyan Ravan Ravana
Hindu Epic Ramayana in hindi font. User friendly and easy to use interface.
It contains Kand wise details, Chaupais, Patra, Quizzes.
Characters of Ramayana. Ram, Sita, Bharat, Laxman, Shatrudhan, Dashrath, Kaushalya, kaikai, Sumita, Janak, Hanuman, Ravana, luv, kush, Sugriva, Vibhishan, Surpankha, Kumbhkaran,
Quiz questions based on Ramayana.
Ramcharit Manas is read by millions of Hindus all across the world with the faith that it reading it brings prosperity and peace.
श्री राम चरित मानस अवधी भाषा में गोस्वामी तुलसीदास द्वारा १६वीं सदी में रचा एक महाकाव्य है। श्री रामचरित मानस भारतीय संस्कृति मे एक विशेष स्थान रखती है। उत्तर भारत में रामायण के रूप में कई लोगों द्वारा प्रतिदिन पढ़ा जाता है। श्री रामचरित मानस में इस ग्रन्थ के नायक को एक महाशक्ति के रूप में दर्शाया गया है जबकि महर्षि वाल्मीकि कृत रामायण में श्री राम को एक मानव के रूप में दिखाया गया है। तुलसी के प्रभु राम सर्वशक्तिमान होते हुए भी मर्यादा पुरुषोत्तम हैं। शरद नवरात्रि में इसके सुन्दर काण्ड का पाठ पूरे नौ दिन किया जाता है।
SundarKand in Hindi with Meaning
Hanuman Chalisa in Hindi with Meaning
Ramayan Ji Aarti
About Goswami Tulsi Das ji in hindi
Story Of Sunder Kand
When Rama sets out for searching Sita towards lanka, they were at the bank of sea at Rameshwar and were planning how to cross the sea.
Jamwant reminded Shree Hanumanji of having a divine power of flying, Shree Hanumanji sets out towards lanka in search of Sitaji.
This is the commencement of sunderkand. On the way Hanumanji met lots of obstacles in the form of she demon Sursa than lankini, however He successfully reaches lanka by over powering them.
On reaching He meets Vibhishan [brother of Ravana] where he tells Hanumanji about the critical situation of Sitaji and told about Ashok Vatika. Hanumanji meets Sitaji after showing the proof of being the ambassador of Shree Rama.
He than destroys the Ashok Vatika [beautiful garden] upon which Ravan gets annoyed and sent his sons to kill Him but in this process one of his son got killed.
However they could overpower Hanumanji who brought Him in front of Ravan. Ravan orders his followers to lit a fire on his tail.
As a result of this the tail went on becoming bigger and bigger and the fire engulfed whole lanka.
After doing this Hanumanji went to meet Sitaji and said He will come with lord Ram to rescue her.
Hanumanji narrated total incident to lord Rama on returning from Lanka.
Upon this Rama started his journey towards lanka by creating Ram setu [BRIDGE] on the sea and enters lanka.
This is the sunderkand being narrated in verses and poetry form.
Why it is named “Sunderkand” ? The Trikutachal mountains at Srilanka have three ranges.
Neel range on which the country people stay.
Suvel range which is the vast plateau.
Sundar range where Ashok Vatika is located and the total events of sunderkand took place on this range, hence the sunderkand.
You can read Sunder Kand with Meaning, Hanuman Chalisa with Meaning, Life of Goswami Tulsi Das in Hindi with this App
The Ramayana of Valmiki is the most ancient epic in the world. It is known as the “Adikavyam,—the first poem”.
Valmiki Ramayana is A genuine classical Sanskrit poetry which contains more then 24,000 verses which have been grouped into 500 Chapters and that again into seven Kandas or sections,
Bal Kand , Ayodhya Kand, Aranya Kand, Kishkindha Kand, Sundara, and Yuddh Kand.
Bal Kand explains Bhagwan Ram’s childhood, and his Brahmaswarup, his Celestial and Cosmic appearance.
Ayodhya Kand focuses mainly on the exile of Bhagwan Ram into the forest and the death of his father, Dasarath.
Aranya Kand explains life of Ram, Sita and Lakshmana in forest.
Kishkindha Kand explains How Shri Ram meets Hanuman and initiation of active search for Sita who has been kidnapped by King Of Demons “Ravan”
Sundar Kand explains Lord Hanuman’s entry in Lanka. And His meeting with Vibhishan “Brother Of Ravana” . and meeting with Sita in Ashok Vatika. And burning of lanka .
Lanka Kand explains Details about the war between Ram and Ravan. Killing Ravan and returning to the Ayodhya .
Hanuman aarti,Ramayan ,hanuman ashtak, ram ashtak, ram stuti, ram aarti, bajrang baan, hanuman aarti, hanuman chalisa, ram raksha stotram, shree ram sahastra namavali, shree ramayan aarti, hanuman sahastranaam,Hanuman chalisa.Ram Chalisa.
रामायण, बाल काण्ड, सुन्दर काण्ड, अरण्य काण्ड, लंका काण्ड, अयोध्या काण्ड, उत्तर काण्ड, हनुमान अष्टक, राम अष्टक, राम स्तुति, राम चालीसा, राम आरती, बजरंग बाण, हनुमान आरती, हनुमान चालीसा, श्री राम रक्षा स्तोत्रं, श्री राम सहस्त्र नामावलिः, श्री रामायण आरती, हनुमान सहस्त्रनाम
Ramayan, Ram, bal kand, sundar kand, aranya kand, lanka kand, ayodhya kand, uttar kand, hanuman ashtak, ram ashtak, ram stuti, ram chalisa, ram aarti, bajrang baan, hanuman aarti, hanuman chalisa, ram raksha stotram, shree ram sahastra namavali, shree ramayan aarti, hanuman sahastranaam
1. Bal Kand - This part explains Rama's childhood, his Brahmaswarup, his Celestial and Cosmic appearance. Dashratha was the Father of Ram. Dasharatha had three queens Kausalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra. Rama was born to Kausalya. This kands basically talks about the childhood of Ram, emancipation of Ahilya and Sita's swayamvara.
2. Ayodhya Kand - This kands focuses mainly on the exile of Rama into the forest and the death of his father, Dasarath.
3. Aranya Kand - Life of Rama, Sita and Lakshmana in forest. Surpnakha episode and kidnapping of Sita by demon king Ravana.
4. Kishkindha Kand - Rama meets Hanuman, Jamvant, Jatayu and Bali. Killing of Bali,Rajya abhishek of Sugriva and initiation of active search for Sita with the help of Sugriva and Ravana.
5. Sundar Kand - Hanuman entry in Lanka. Hanuman's meeting with Vibhishan. Burning the Lanka. Explanation of the beauty of Lanks. Hanuman's meeting with Sita in Ashok Vatika.
6. Lanka Kand - Details about the war between Ram and Ravana. Killing of Ravana. Sita's test of fire. Return of Rama to Ayodhya. Help by Vibhishan to kill his demon king brother Ravana.
7. Uttar Kand - Banishment of Sita and birth of Luva and Kusha in Vishwamitra ashram. Rama’s departure from the earth to Vaikunth. Details about Ram Gita
Main Characters of the Ramayana
Dasaratha -- King of Ayodhya
Kaushalya, Kaikeyi and Sumita - Wives of Raja Dashratha
Bharata, Lakshman and Shatrughna - Rama's Brothers
Sita - Wife of Ram
Raja Janak - Father of Sita
Hanuman -- Rama's devotee
Ravana -- King of Lanka who abducted Sita. He is 10-headed
MahaBharat contains it content in Hindi and it also contain set of question based on the story of MahaBharat.
Hope you will enjoy the application.
It also contain the individualism description of all character of MahaBharat.
1). All data is copy from the website so there is no responsibility of developer for the content.
2.) In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You may delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you.
Meaning of Vishnu, swaroop, niwas, importance of puranas,
Chapter wise, adhayay, Principles, objectives are all covered in this app.
Vishnu is also described in the Bhagavad Gita as having a 'Universal Form' (Vishvarupa) which is beyond the ordinary limits of human perception or imagination.
All data on Vishnu Purana. Easy to read and nice user interface. Hindi Font.
1. Lord Ram incarnated in the royal family of king Dashratha for the welfare of mankind and to resolve the pain and sorrow. Young Ram was showing his childish frolics to his parents.
2. Hermit Vishvamitra came to the king and told him to send Ram with his three brothers for education. All the princes set off with the saint to his ashram.
3. Solemn brave knowledgeable Ram killed demon Tadaka and relieved the saints from the terror of demons. He touched a stone with his feet and freed Ahilya from a curse.
4. Prince Ram came to Janakapuri with his guru where he saw Devi Sita. Devi Sita liked Lord Ram and wished to be his better half. Omniscient Ram understood the holy desire of Devi Sita.
5. Lord Ram broke the bow and won the swayamvar of Devi Sita. Devi Sita spreaded the varmala into Lord Rama’s neck and became his wife.
6. Saint Parashuram heard the loud sound of the bow braking of Lord Shiva. He got angry and came to the swayamvar of Devi Sita. Lord Ram respectfully greeted the saint.
7. Saint Parashuram asked with great rage, “Who broke my adorable Lord Shiva’s bow?” Prince Lakshman tried to calm him down but in vain.
8. Then Lord Ram said politely to the saint, “Please forgive my younger brother Lakshman. I am Ram and I broke this bow. You can punish me for my deed if I hurt you.”
9. Saint Parashuram got impressed with the courage, politeness and bravery of Lord Ram which calm him down and he went away.
10 Now all four brothers got married to the four sisters. Lord Ram got married to Devi Sita, Lakshman to Urmila, Bharat to Mandavi and Shatrughna to Shrutkirti.
11. Now Lord Ram came back to Avadhapuri after completing his education and marrying Devi Sita. This was the occasion of celebration for the whole city. People welcomed Ram with warm hearts.
12. Guru Vashishta suggested king Dasharatha that this is the right time to announce prince Ram as the successor of the crown. The preparation of prince Ram’s coronation was being held.
13. Wicked Manthara mislead queen Kaikai and told her to ask the king to fulfill his two promises in which she would ask Bharat’s succession of the crown and Ram’s exile to the forest.
14. Queen Kaikai went to the king and made him remember his two promises. She said, “Oh king! Today I ask you two things- first give the throne to my son Bharat and second send Ram to the forest for 14 years.
15. The king got shocked and fainted. He was surprised that Kaikai who loved Ram more than her own son Bharat was now being so hard to him.
16. Ram was called. He greeted his father and mother respectfully. The king was not able to say anything so Kaikai told Ram about his father’s two promises.
17. She said, “Ram! The time has come for you to go to the forest for 14 years and my son Bharat would be the king and get the empire.”
18. She continued, “Ram! Being an obedient son of your father, it is your duty to fulfill his promises. You should leave now. You should keep the honor of the tradition of Raghukul.”
19. Solemn Ram smiled, touched queen Kaikai’s feet and greeted her respectfully. Ram was very happy to give the throne to his worthy brother Bharat. He loved Bharat very much and knew that he would be a successful king.
20. He assured her that he would keep his father’s promises. Ram said, “Mother! I would happily give the crown to my loving brother Bharat and would go to the forest and be back to serve you again.”
21. Mother kaushalya fainted when she heard this. Her heart was filled with deep sorrow. She was not able to accept this painful separation of her loving son Ram.
22. Lakshman came to Ram when he heard Ram’s dwelling in the forest and said, “Respected brother! I am not just your younger brother, I am your shadow. I have no existence without you. I would come with you.”
23. When Devi Sita heard about Ram’s dwelling in the forest for 14 years, she came from Rangmahal, greeted Kaushalya respectfully and went to Ram to talk about this.
App has been configured to show some ads hence the permissions. Ads will be completely non-obtrusive and any revenue generated will be donated to charity.
Application can be moved to SD Card- the functionality is enabled as auto which means if you want to move you can move to SD Card.
If you want to see any particular hindi scriptures in apps, please mention in comments and I will try my best to make it available.
About Sunder Kaand from Wiki:
Sundara Kanda (Hindi: सुंदरकाण्ड) , literally "beautiful episode/book", is the fifth book in the Hindu epic the Ramayana. It depicts the adventures of Hanuman. The original Sundara Kanda is in Sanskrit and was composed by Valmiki, who was the first to scripturally record the Ramayana. Sundara Kanda is the only chapter of the Ramayana in which the hero is not Rama, but rather Hanuman. Hanuman's selflessness, strength, and devotion to Rama are emphasized in the text. Hanuman was fondly called Sundara by his mother Anjani and Sage Valmiki chose this name over others as this kanda deals mainly with Hanuman’s journey to Lanka and back.
Hanuman Chalisa is hindi poem written by Mahakavi Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century in praise of Lord Hanuman. It is very popular among a lot of modern hindus and is generally recited on Tuesdays (considered a holy day for devotees of Lord Hanuman).
The poem is called a chalisa as it contains forty (chalis in Hindi) verses. The structure of the poem is extremely simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. The poem praises Lord Hanuman’s strength and kindness and recounts the Lord’s great deeds.
Hanuman occupies a unique place of reverence in the Hindu pantheon for his exemplary devotion to his Master and his unbelievable acts to serve the cause of his Master.
Hanuman was born to Anjana, who was cursed with the birth of a female Vanara on the earth. It is said that the childless King Dasaratha performed “Putrakama Yagna” to have children. After the “Yagna” was over, he got divine “payasam” for his wives. On consuming the “payasam”, his wives later gave birth to Rama, Lakshmana, Bharat and Shatrughna. A kite took a portion of the “payasam” and flew away. It dropped the “payasam” at the place where Anjana was praying to Lord Shiva for blessing her with a son. In the meantime, Pavan, the god of wind, put the falling “payasam” on Anjana’s palm. On having the “payesam”, Anjana got Hanuman as her son. Because of Pavan’s instrumental role in his birth, Hanuman is also called “Pavan Putra”.
Epic poem in Awadhi, composed by the 16th-century Indian poet, Goswami Tulsidas.
Tuslidas began every chapter with an invocation because he believed that reading, and indeed the writing, of the story of Ram required the right frame of mind, and also the divine assistance of god.
There are five kand's
1) Bal Kand
2) Ayodhya Kand
3) Aranya Kand
4) Kishkinda Kand
5) Sunder Kand
6) Lanka Kand
7) Uttar Kand
We are keeping the product free keeping in mind the need of millions of devotees.
We appreciate your support in spreading the word so that many more devotees around will be benefited.
Download Now !!!
More from developer
The application contains pictures and sounds of following musical instruments
Pungi / Been
Good application to play with
Update on October 31, 2011 All new sound clips and better images. Hope you enjoy this.
Welcome to the wonderful world of music.Musical Instruments is an education and fun application designed keeping both kids and adults in mind. You will see pictures of most popular musical instruments and on touching the picture will get the authentic sound of that musical instrument. This covers both western and eastern musical instruments.
The application contains pictures and sounds of following musical instruments
Good application to play with
Centuries ago vedic culture had geometric figures known as Yantras (meaning intruments) to meditate and connect with god. It is believed that every geometric figure has an energy pattern and field. The purpose of a Yantra is to focus spiritual and mental energies to improve health, wealth, relationships, fame and luck.
Similarly Mandalas (sacred circles) are also used to achieve same results while Yantras are designed using triangles, rectangles, squares and floral patterns to create visual harmony.
In India, Yantras are used by hindus for centuries to achieve and enhance prosperity, harmony ,fame, love, peace, knowledge, well being, career, business and protection from all negative forces.
Every Yantra gets its energy from its respective Mantra, which is a combination like body and soul. Here are some of the most popular Yantras. Use this ancient wisdom and achieve all your goals in life in coming New Year and always.
For Best Results meditate on these Yantras Daily
- Shree Yantra: for wealth, happiness, power, prosperity & success
- Ganesh Yantra: good luck & success in all ventures
- Kal Sarpyog Yantra: removes struggle in life.
- Durga Bisa Yantra: for luck in business
- Shree Vaastu Yantra: removes ill effect of Vaastu
- Maha Mrityunjay Yantra: to overcome fear of death, dangers, diseases and evil influences
- Shree Surya Yantra: for power and authority
- Kuber Yantra: for financial success, profits in stocks & investments.
The application contains very high quality images of Yantras. You can also zoom images and see details.
This application is created to help people able to read chalisa in Hindi.
This application contains both in English and Hindi
- Shani Chalisa
- Shani Aarti
Durga Kavach is a collection of special 61 shlokas from the Markandey Purana and is part of the Durga Saptashti. This Kavacham (armour) protects the reader in all parts of his body, in all places and in all difficulties. Every part of the body is mentioned and Devi, in all different forms, is being worshipped. Further, Devi, in different names, is prayed to for happiness, wealth, health, power and prosperity.
Animal Sounds is designed keeping both education and fun in mind. With the repetitive use of this application your child will be able to recognize animals with their sound and picture very quickly.
As you select an animal,you can hear its natural sound.It has sounds of Cat, Dog, Monkey, Donkey, Whale, Dolphin, Horse and many other animals.
This application contains text for following :-
Mobidham presents for the first time on Android India's most famous Diamond comics. Chacha Chaudhary is one of the most popular comic characters with a fan following all over the world.
This comic contain following stories :
-Master Super Fast
-Money VS Heart
2 Vishnuji Aartis
Supports both English and Hindi and contains
This application provides the text for following:
- Hanuman Chalisa
- Hanuman Ashtak
- Hanuman Aarti