“Sound quality is great.” --Lifehacker.com
“Make international phone calls anywhere dirt cheap.” --Business Insider.
“Use your real caller ID, so anyone you ring knows who's calling.” --Lifehacker.com
“Save big on your phone bill while travelling." --Financial Post.
“Try KeKu. You’ll love it.”--Technorati.com.
KeKu syncs with your phone’s contact list to find other KeKu users you can call free. KeKu makes calls over your mobile data plan or WiFi.
If you have a weak data or WiFi connection – or prefer to call using your minute plan – you can also use KeKu’s Local Number feature.¹ KeKu will connect you to your international friend by dialing a phone number local to you, right over your operator’s regular network.
Download the app to see who you can call free and view KeKu’s low rates. Rates are posted in US cents. Your KeKu credit never expires. As Business Insider says, “There are no hidden fees or anything of the sort.”
Plus, your credit, recent calls, and more stay in sync with any other KeKu apps you use, like our desktop calling app.
KeKu is brought to you by StanaCard, a technology company headquartered in New York City. We connect people around the world with a high-quality calling service and simple mobile and desktop apps.
Some of the many places you can call with KeKu include Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Some countries and telecom providers have regulations blocking outgoing VoIP calls. You may have difficulty using our app with Belize Telecommunications Limited, Brasil Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Guyana, Kuwait, UAE, U.S.A. (some), Malaysia (some), Oman Telecommunications Company, Pakistan (some), Panama, Qatar (some), Shanghai Telecom, and Telmex. Additionally, KeKu does not provide texting to all destinations. Check the app for availability.
Need help? Contact us at support@KeKu.com
Skype messenger, whatsapp, viber, rebtel, localphone, line, upptalk, tango, kik, wechat, messageme, nimbuzz, kakaotalk, vonage, google voice, pingo.
Lest face it the world is a big place with so many cultures and languages being spoken.
There are over 1.5 billion Chinese speaking people, over 500 million English speakers, over a billion Indians and 150 million Russians and the rest.
That’s a lot of people and a lot of conversations, Problem is, 99% of them can’t understand each other.
The language barrier is one of the biggest hurdles man has yet to overcome. We’ve put rockets into space, landed men on the moon, built computers smaller than ants and created weapons capable of destroying the entire human race.
So why haven’t we been able to create a high quality and robust tool that allows an English business man to talk with a Chinese investor or a French banker to an Indian developer?
• Hundreds of millions of people worldwide including bankers, sales executives, policemen, hoteliers, travel agents, government officials, hospital staff, business people and consumers waste their valuable time trying to sell, negotiate, teach, inform, listen and simply chat with other people who don’t speak their native language
• The only credible approach has been to use an army of expensive translators capable of bridging the language and culture gap.
To this end Prognosis UK Ltd, have developed their TransVox application to encourage communication and for people to converse with people from all over the world without language being a barrier. We are not aiming at eliminating translators as there will always be a need for them we are merely trying to encourage communication and helping to bridge the language gap.
Our professional services create domain specific lexicons for government agencies and institutions that can dramatically increase the quality of translations.
With TransVox Chat, you can translate on your device so you can communicate with a receptionist at an airport or hotel, a waiter in a bar or restaurant or ask someone directions.
A doctor at a hospital needs information from a patient but there's no interpreter available, a policemen needs to ask someone questions who has just been violently assaulted or a government officer in an interview needs information from a housing applicant. All these scenarios can be supported/solved using TransVox Chat as an interpretation tool.
Just imagine being somewhere and you see a nice guy/girl but don’t have the language skills to communicate, what a great ice breaker to use a tool like TransVox to say something to them and get that conversation started and keep that relationship ongoing (using on device, IM and Call).
We provide TransVox Instant Messenger so that you can chat in real time with colleagues, friends and potential friends anywhere in the world; the translation is done automatically once you have selected the contact you wish to instant message with.
TransVox Call, allows you to make and receive calls from any TransVox user anywhere around the world in any language that we have currently available.
Available languages are; Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (HK), Chinese (TWN) English UK, English USA, English CN, English IN, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese BR, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
We will be adding more soon........
With TransVox you can chat, call and instant message with and speak in many different languages within seconds, so why not learn a new language today.
Language and translation will no longer be the barrier you once thought it to be.
* 3000 character translation usage free per month or you can buy more in app.
Please note that Vectone App currently only supports Vectone Mobile pay as you go users in the UK, France and Portugal.
• Save even more on your calls and SMS
• Vectone App is free to download and install
• No need for the person you’re calling to have Vectone App
• Run Vectone App on up to five devices at once including your Smartphone, tablet or PC
• Avoid roaming charges by using Vectone App over Wi-Fi whilst you’re abroad
• Vectone App is exclusively for Vectone Mobile customers
After downloading and installing the Gring Dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Gring Dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Gring Dialer will take it from here.
The same Gring dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Gring dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
Opwaarderen.nl vernieuwd de Opwaarderen.nl - Beltegoed app met nieuwe functionaliteiten zoals:
- Registratie binnen de beltegoed App
- Pre-fill van gegevens na registratie, zodat jij als klant niet constant je betaalgegevens hoeft in te vullen.
- Wachtwoord wijzigen binnen de beltegoed App.
- Accountgegevens wijzigen binnen de beltegoed App.
- Mogelijkheid tot het aan en af-melden met betrekking tot de nieuwsbrief.
- Klantenservice, vragen/klachten/problemen/suggesties/complimenten kunnen rechtstreeks worden gemaild naar de klantenservice.
- Meer informatie over betaalmethodes
- Meer informatie over beltegoed App updates
- Volg ons via Facebook en Twitter binnen de beltegoed App.
- Provider acties
- Nog veel meer.
Al deze updates zijn uitgevoerd om de klantvriendelijkheid en het gemak te verhogen.
Met deze Opwaarderen.nl - Beltegoed App kun je opwaarderen voor de volgende providers:
Lyca mobile - Lebara mobile - Vodafone - Delight - T- mobile - Vectone mobile - GT mobile - Hi - Telfort - KPN - Ortel Mobile - Tele2 - Rabo mobiel - Prepaid international(T-mobile) - Toggle mobile - * bliep - Ring credible - 88 mobile
Hoe werkt het?
1) Selecteer provider en gewenste beltegoed
2) Details en telefoonnummer ingeven (ook mogelijk zonder registratie)
3) In de Opwaarderen.nl - Beltegoed App afrekenen via iDeal, eenmalige machtiging, creditcard en PayPal
4) Je ontvangt de opwaardeercode in de Opwaarderen.nl App, daarnaast ontvang je een email met de code.
- Altijd en overal veilig opwaarderen over 3G en WIFI;
- Je hoeft niet in te loggen om te bestellen(maar registratie heeft zijn voordelen)
- Altijd je laatste opwaardeercodes bij de hand in het transactie overzicht ;
- Eenvoudig herhaalopdrachten uitvoeren via het transactie overzicht;
- Verstuur eenvoudig opwaardeercodes naar vrienden en familie;
Kom je onverwachts zonder Prepaid tegoed - beltegoed te zitten. Dan heb je altijd de Opwaarderen.nl - Beltegoed App bij de hand.
Download Now, its the only mobile links App for Android! Quick and easy to use. Use our app as your starting page to the mobile internet.