Explore Land of Celje, Slovenia with 21 municipalities. Famous in Slovenia for:
- Spa resorts: there are six spa resorts in the area: Terme Dobrna, Terme Zreče, Thermana Laško, Rimske Terme, Rogaška Slatina and Terme Olimia;
- The town of Celje with a rich history reaching all the way from the period of the Roman Celeia to the medieval counts. Today, the town is the administrative, cultural, educational, business, sports and fair centre of the Savinja region;
- The Kozjansko Regional Park, which is a protected natural area, which is vital for the tourist activity of the area;
- Hop, which has a rich tradition in the Savinja region and is closely connected with the town of Laško, which is known for its brewery with a 187-years-long tradition;
- Viniculture and the a history of wine trade with viniferous areas along the Šmarsko-Virštanjska wine tourism trail and the Podpohorska tourist road;
- Places with a rich cultural and ethnological content (Rogatec Open Air Museum, birth houses of composers Ipavci and poet A. Aškerc…);
- Cycling and hiking tracks and individual attractions and sights.