The app uses GPS technology to signpost patients to nearby services displaying the information on an interactive map. NHS services include:
· Minor Injury Units
· Walk-in Centers
· GP Practices
The app also includes notes and a reminder function to save any important information you wish to keep and reminds you of upcoming appointments.
• Symptom Checker - Decision Tree
• Videos discussion symptoms for serious illnesses
• Drugs & Treaments - information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins
• Pill Identification Tool - Identify common over the counter and prescription medicine by shape and color
After using the tool, be sure to contact your medical physician to get checked out. Figure out the solutions to your problems today!
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
OFFLINE EMERGENCY TOOL built on hundreds of thousands of real life emergency situations over the past four years. A unique search engine that is customized for you! Please take some time to explore the app.
Comprehensive Medical Health Guide & symptom checker designed to help in Emergency First Aid, at Home or Outdoors.
24/7 access to health information.
+ Now features "Quick Links" for easy First Aid and Emergency Medical content access and Symptoms Checker.
+ Lab values and tests.
+ Natural search, based on comprehensive information (like local conditions, medical history, vital signs, past search, and more).
+ Ranking emphasis on Medical First Aid and life threatening conditions. App is a result of about a million real time searches performed. Outdoors, home and car medical topics. + Internet connectivity is not required, after initial sync for the app to work.
+ Our content is original (no infomercials), 100% written and edited by MDs. We are uncompromising with the quality of medical content.
+ Based on our custom platform, we provide real solutions to life situations by professional ER team.
AR First Aid features :
~ Quick links
~ Content is available off-line, no connectivity required after the initial sync
~ Natural search
~ Voice Search
~ Human Atlas + Search.
~ Symptoms and signs checker
~ Articles are written for the purpose of this application and to help in mobile non-hospital conditions.
~ Emergency medical conditions ranking. Using a proprietary symptom medical chart and custom artificial intelligence (AI) to rank. AI auto-improvements based on the current usage data, symptoms, signs vitals and much more.
~ Emergency, life threatening and every day conditions. Most home medical remedies are covered. We are adding more and improving our existing articles based on the current usage data. Daily. Our app does not try to diagnose. It can't replace your MD's opinion.
~ Local medical service providers, on your finger tips, from Google
~ Medical Profile, used to rank search for First Aid and more
~ Articles specifically written for the application, not 'paid by' infomercials.
~ We constantly expand our database with more and more medical data. Wide variety of answers for new non-emergency conditions/cases are added every day.
Cannot be moved on SD due to copyright protection.
Our Emergency Response application is aimed to help untrained users to recognize and react to a medical situation. It is sometimes crucial to identify the most probable cause, depending on patient condition and medical history. We incorporate a separate time/location factors in order to rank the result set.
AR First Aid features a comprehensive search engine which evaluates the search query for known combinations of symptoms, signs, and conditions. Our basic IA ranks possible causes and identifies potentially dangerous situations given the patient medical history. AR First AID shows specific steps to perform for most common home/outdoor/sport conditions and injuries in plain language. Supported media includes videos, images and step by step instructions. In certain cases, when we need to further differentiate, additional options will be presented.
Last but not least, we try to find a medical professional or service near by. We are NOT affiliated to or profit from such services.
AR First Aid team is looking forward to bring the best experience and constantly updating its medical databases. If you can help us with the medical researches and articles, please let us know, we are ready to give credit where it is due.
Aimed at HR directors and managers, this app is a quick and easy way of accessing key information and resources on human resources issues in the NHS. Whether you're implementing workforce change, grappling with policy issues, or looking out for relevant events and publications this app will give you all the information you need.
Squeezy has been reviewed and approved by the NHS Choices health apps library team for its clinical safety, and was a runner up in the finals of the Advancing Healthcare Awards 2014.
• Customisable exercise plan
• “Professional mode” to help physiotherapists set detailed exercise plans for patients
• Visual, and audio guides for exercises
• Information and tips written by professional Women’s Health physiotherapists
• Track and monitor your progress
• Write a short note after a completed exercise
• Simple and clear interface
The multi-disciplinary guideline development group consisted of general practitioners, hospital consultant medical microbiologists, a consultant in HIV / genito-urinary medicine, specialist hospital microbiology / infectious diseases pharmacists, primary care trust and ambulance trust pharmacists and a senior podiatrist across Southampton, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Portsmouth.
The guidelines are based largely on the Management of Infection Guidance for Primary Care, published jointly by the Health Protection Agency and the British Infection Association and the guideline development group gratefully acknowledges the work of Dr Cliodna McNulty and her colleagues in the HPA and BIA.
Recommendations for when antimicrobial treatment is indicated, based upon cited national or international evidence-based guidelines, have been expanded from the HPA/BIA Guidance, along with recommendations and practical advice for taking specimens for microbiological investigations and interpreting culture and sensitivity laboratory reports. Clinically relevant information on cautions and warnings associated with antimicrobial treatment have also been expanded from the HPA/BIA Guidance including information about risk of Clostridium difficile infection. All statements are fully referenced.
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
The petMD pet Symptom Checker allows you to easily search over 2,500 dog and cat health articles based on the symptoms your pet is experiencing.
Why is my pet scratching so much? How do I recognize skin conditions? What are roundworms and how do I treat them in my dog? Does my dog have kennel cough?
Find Answers to these questions and hundreds of others relating to your dog or cats health.
All articles are written and approved by veterinarians. Each article contains a detailed description explaining the condition, its symptoms, causes, diagnosis, the best treatment options combined with living and management of the condition, and prevention, if applicable.
And though every petMD article referenced on the Symptom Checker app is written and approved by veterinarians, it should not replace your own veterinarian. The petMD Symptom Checker is meant as a guide to help you understand conditions that may be affecting your pet. Always visit your veterinarian regularly to care for your pet’s health.
Traditionally people relied upon their Healthcare Professionals to make the decision regarding the most appropriate treatment for their condition. However as medicine has progressed and the range of treatment options has increased it is no longer always a decision based on the Healthcare Professionals preference only.
Patient decision aids are a useful tool when there is a decision to be made about medical advice from the Healthcare Professional but also incorporating the patients’ preferences and concerns.
In order to enable patients to reach a decision in partnership with their Healthcare Professional it is important that they have access to information about the different treatment options and have the opportunity to work through the information and evaluate the risks and benefits when viewed in conjunction with their personal values and preferences.
This patient decision aid assists patients to progress through it in an ordered fashion, having a number of distinct elements to the decision making process which support the patient in reaching a provisional decision which they can then discuss with their Healthcare Professional.
Firstly the aid provides information about Depression in order to facilitate better understanding of what is happening in the body as a result of this condition. The description is supported by an animation which demonstrates how the disease or condition progresses.
Treatment options for Depression are then displayed providing the patient with an explanation of each of the available treatment options which can be easily compared.
The third element of the decision aid then invites the patient to answer some questions which require him/her to consider what his or her values and preferences are regarding the treatment of their Depression , when considered alongside the consequences of each of the treatment options, for example are they happy to have an operation in order to treat the condition, and how much are the symptoms they experience upsetting them or interfering with their everyday activities?
Once the patient has considered these questions the preferences they have entered are displayed back to them in the order they have input and information regarding each of the preferences is displayed alongside it so that the patient can fully understand which of the treatment options is most likely to fulfil their preferences.
Finally they are presented with the information they have said is their preferred treatment option and they are encouraged to then discuss that with their Healthcare Professional so that an agreement can be reached and plans for the treatment made.
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
The Guide includes lists of pertinent questions, physical findings, and differential diagnosis for more than 100 of the most common adult and pediatric symptoms so you can instantly diagnose and treat the complaint.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ***
Turn to Guide for important guidelines on:
* Patient and family history
* Physical examination
* Diagnostic considerations
* Outstanding indexing and cross-referencing to help you quickly arrive at a diagnosis
* Increased number of evidence-based medicine references
* Updated medical information throughout
* More references to key websites
* Additional information on the author's website
"This is a book of lists to help inexperienced healthcare providers hone their skill at progressing from symptoms to a differential diagnosis to treatment decisions. This is a necessary step in a student's development and this book goes a long way in assisting in this process. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections