Business ECM Lite is CMIS mobile client. Brings your business documents to your mobile
Connect to your (Enterprise Content Management) alfresco, access documents and upload new documents, pictures, text,
Business ECM Lite lets you manage your documents on your Android device. You can access, edit and upload your documents on your android phone or tablet.
Connect to multiple CMIS servers
Store your files to favorites for offline viewing
Upload camera picture
Upload documents from your SD card
In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
With the TOTVS | ECM you will access a summary view of TOTVS | ECM server, taking quick actions on your enterprise content.
- Folder navigation, including My Documents and Public Folders;
- Upload new images from camera or Photo Library;
- View documents inside the App: PNG, JPG and TXT
- Task central;
- Query, update, cancel or assume process activities;
- Start new process instance;
- Approve documents and monitor document approval;
- Check favorite documents and process.
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server 10, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10.
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse
enprovia©mDMS currently supports the following Document Management Systems out-of-the-box:
- Microsoft Sharepoint©
- Any CMIS compliant DMS©
- Basically any DMS and ECM with WebDAV support
The mDMS application can be tested with the preset Demo Installation available online (http://www.enprovia.com/products/mobile/mdms/). To use the mDMS application with your own DMS, you can download the enprovia© mobile enabler from the enprovia site (www.enprovia.com) or contact us.