1. Upload and download documents
2. Start a workflows
3. Take decisions on workflow tasks
4. Site related operations
Note: Right now the app is in beta version.
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10 and Content Server 10.5. For more information contact your Content Server administrator
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse
With the TOTVS | ECM you will access a summary view of TOTVS | ECM server, taking quick actions on your enterprise content.
- Folder navigation, including My Documents and Public Folders;
- Upload new images from camera or Photo Library;
- View documents inside the App: PNG, JPG and TXT
- Task central;
- Query, update, cancel or assume process activities;
- Start new process instance;
- Approve documents and monitor document approval;
- Check favorite documents and process.
Business ECM Lite is CMIS mobile client. Brings your business documents to your mobile
Connect to your (Enterprise Content Management) alfresco, access documents and upload new documents, pictures, text,
Business ECM Lite lets you manage your documents on your Android device. You can access, edit and upload your documents on your android phone or tablet.
Connect to multiple CMIS servers
Store your files to favorites for offline viewing
Upload camera picture
Upload documents from your SD card
1.Browse or capture documents from your smartphone.
2.Send documents to a Batch Class defined in your Smart Capture engine.
3.Generate xml and pdf from app.