Play the best free 3D bowling Pro game in amazing realistic 3D graphics with the whole bowling crew.Great for kids and adults! Roll a strike! with a friend or against your smartphone 📱 - gratis.
Ten pin 3D PBA bowling features:
- Intuitive tap and swipe control for more strike force
- State of the art 3D physics engine for real ten pin 🎳 action throwing games
- Simple to play bowling game for free in our gamersaloon
- Control the bowling ball with your mobile device 📱 (gyrometer)
- Bowl with a bowling crew in fantastic bowling clubs around the world 🌎:
* New York, London, Berlin, Rio De Janeiro, Mexico City, Seoul, Tokyo, Jakarta, Manila, Moscow.
- Great Bowling Balls, Bowling Lanes and Bowling Clubs to show off your Bowling class in your bowling crew!
- Get your own bowling newspaper 🧾 edition with your special 3D Bowling Pro shot!
- Play PBA 3D Bowling Pro online or offline - without wifi!
- Great 3D bowling Pro control and experience similar to wii sports.
How to Play:
1. Drag the ball to the right or left to position the ball for your free throw – you don’t have to consult a league secretary, you can learn to throw right from your device.
2. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl – Strike!
3. Move your phone left and right to change the direction of the ball. You’ll impress the bowling crew in no time.
PBA bowling rules and scoring:
A game is made up of 10 frames. Each frame represents one turn for the bowler, and in each turn the player is allowed to roll the ball twice. If the player knocks down all the pins with the first roll, it is a strike! if not, a second roll at the pins still standing is attempted. If all the pins are knocked down with two balls, it is a spare; if any pins are left standing, it is an "open frame." It’s an easy to play throwing game.
In an open frame, a bowler simply gets credit for the number of pins knocked down. No strike! In the case of a spare, a slash mark shows in a small square in the upper right-hand corner of that frame on the score sheet, and no score is entered until the first ball of the next frame is rolled. Your bowling crew will be on their toes!
Then credit is given for 10 plus the number of pins knocked down with that next ball. For example, a player rolls a spare in the first frame; with the first ball of the second frame, the player knocks down seven pins. The first frame, then, gets 17 points. If two of the remaining three pins get knocked down (a pro shot), 9 pins are added, for a total of 26 in the second frame.
If a bowler gets a strike, it is recorded with an X in the small square, the score is 10 plus the total number of pins knocked down in the next two rolls. They’ll be the king of the gamersaloon with all their strike force.
Bowling's perfect score, a 300 game, represents 12 strikes! in a row--a total of 120 pins knocked down. If a bowler gets a strike in the last frame, the score for that frame can't be recorded before rolling twice more. Similarly, if a bowler rolls a spare in the last frame, one more roll is required before the final score can be tallied. This is a more complex throwing game.
Three consecutive strikes is known as a "turkey". Further strings of strikes are referred to as the number with the word "bagger", such as "four-bagger" or “hambone” for four consecutive strikes.
Multi Language support 🌍:
* English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic, Tagalog. etc.
With practice, you'll be curving the bowling ball in to the pocket, converting the 7-10 split and even go for the perfect bowling game! What a pro shot you’ve got 🥇🏆!
Test your bowling skills in the amazing 3D bowling Pro game. You’ll learn how to become king 🤴 or the queen 👸of the gamersaloon by taking pro shot after pro shot. Super smooth 3D graphics in our gamersaloon.
You won't be able to resist bowling another ten frames with the bowling crew. Bring all your strike force and take a pro shot.