Snakes and Ladders game is now a completely free (local) multiplayer game. For kids and adults.
Based on an ancient Indian board game where it was known with the name Mokshapat or Moksha Patamu.
Snakes and Ladders is a dice game played by up to four players.
The objective of the completely free Snakes and Ladders game is to navigate according to die rolls, climb from the bottom square to the top square, helped by ladders or hindered by snakes.
The one who masters to get to the top square first has won the funny board game.
The historic board game version had root in morality lessons, where a player's progression up the board represented a life journey complicated by virtues (ladders) and vices (snakes). A board game version without morality lessons is also known as Chutes and Ladders.
Snakes and Ladders dice board game features:
• Play Snakes and Ladders against the computer
• It can be played by up to 4 players
• Play Snakes and Ladders Free on your smartphones or tablets
• Shake your phone or tap on the dice
• Choose avatar and flag representing you and your friends
• Funny sound and icon effects